Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November (32890 Views)

Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri / US Embassy Ruins Blessing Okagbare’s Honeymoon / Blessing Okagbare Wins 200m Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Omooba77: 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
Commonwealth gold medalist, Blessing Okagbare, has said that she will be walking down the aisle with former Super Eagles player, Igho Otegeri in November.
Okagbare, who won one gold and one silver medal at this year’s Commonwealth Games in Glasgow Scotland, said her hubby is someone she knew as a friend before she left the country to pursue her career.
“I knew him first as a friend, we never thought of being together but along the line we started talking through something I can’t disclose now and I’m very happy that he asked me out.
“I like him because he is now more than a friend to me; he had my number which made him call regularly each time I’m outside the country”
“Igho is the man I love so much because he possesses all the qualities of the kind of man I want in a man and the fact that I am a star does not get to his head, but he sees me as the woman he loves which is one thing I want,” she said.
The 25-year old Sapele-born, Delta State athlete, who represents Nigeria in the 100m, 200m and long jump events where she won bronze medal at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, has also been nominated for this year’s prestigious Nigeria Sports Award for Sports Woman of the Year.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/09/26/okagbare-weds-former-super-eagles-player-in-november/

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Omooba77: 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Congrats in advance , God bless your home and make it lasting one. I'm happy for you...........

34 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Blaqsmith(m): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
HML Blessing.

Am happy for ya.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by thorpido(m): 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
Congrats in advance.Your children should turn out athletic too.

7 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by zizazizu: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nice one. Em, will you still run after the wedding? With belle? We still need gold from all this running wey u dey run sha. By the way, congrats. I jus dey imagine when the pikin do bad thing wan run from him mama...

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by adioolayi(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Wish you a blissful marriage smiley

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
And to think that i have been saving money to marry u *sobs*.Anyway goodluck in ur marriage.

13 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Agimor(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nice one.
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by nefertiitii: 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Niceee hml in advance blessing!!
U rock
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by uzolexis(f): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
congrats and HML in advance to her.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Afrok(m): 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Congratulations in advance... Husband (former super eagles player), wife (athlete), perfect combinations for the children in terms of sports, expecting great sports men and women from their union.

17 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by tomiobj(m): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Good for her. As long as she dosen't get pregnant..olympic is coming oo. And she should nt act like Tiwa garbage

7 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Idrismusty97(m): 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
Congrats tho.

7 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by iceberylin(m): 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
Na the children i PĨŤŶ grin

6 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
Congrats to the couple
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by otijah(m): 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
she come get muscle pass the man grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
Blessing is talented and beautiful, but I wonder if these two qualities are enough for me to marry a woman who her body is hard like rock. Not when I am not gay.

After a hard day, a man need to go home to a soft wife and press things. I have forgotten where I saw it in the scriptures. Help a brother if you know.

HML to them.

6 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by klown00: 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
Happy married life...... But hope say marriage no go allow you no sabi again
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by constance500: 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
Now prick go too much for her.. She no go gree open laps run again... Smh in slow motion undecided

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by otijah(m): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
20pounds: Ko
what do u mean sir? is that your village language? grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Boyoboy9(m): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
Congrats in advance, I wish ur marriage never ends in divorce like other celebreties.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by cubeet3: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
Congratulobia
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by miqos02(m): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
congrats
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by obict: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
Nyc one but this gal get muscle
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by alaladakosta(f): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
She deserves the best
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Ololanla: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
okay
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by miqos02(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
constance500: Now prick go too much for her.. She no go gree open laps run again... Smh in slow motion undecided
haba dia is God oh

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by camcor(m): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
Congrats in advance

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by alaladakosta(f): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
So many bad belle people here.
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Smartlux(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
waoh embarassed

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by miqos02(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
Omooba77: Congrats in advance , God bless your home and make it lasting one. I'm happy for you...........
amen for her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Eagles Team Sneaks Into Nigeria In Midnight Flight After AFCON Failure / Ibrahimovic Reveals What Caused Pogba’s Fight With Jose Mourinho / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.