Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Battle Of The David Tlale Wedding Gown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Battle Of The David Tlale Wedding Gown (2635 Views)

Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo / Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) / Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Battle Of The David Tlale Wedding Gown by JFDIQSS: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Battle of The David Tlale Wedding Gown

The wife of South African Home Affairs Minister Nomachule Gigaba is quite upset that the wife of taxi boss Bafana Sindane wore her exact wedding dress.

The dress which was made by renowned South African designer David Tlale cost R30000.

Gigaba complained about this publicly as she told The Times that “I feel he [Tlale] betrayed me. I’m so upset, because we’re very close.

The wedding ceremony of the taxi boss Sindane has an after party which cost R1.7 million. Artists like Mafikizolo, Bucie and DJ duo SPHEctacula and Naves performed at the wedding.

While the groom gave his bride a R800 000 Mercedes-Benz A-Class AMG and a wedding ring worth R130 000.

See More at:

http://www.heynaija.com/battle-of-the-david-tlale-wedding-gown/

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See What This Girl Posted On Facebook This P.m {pictures Here}. / Actress Yvonne Nelson Flunts Her Great Body Very Tiny B!kini (photos) / HAWT!! Edo First Lady, Lara Oshiomole Shows Off Cleavage In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.