Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

10 Reasons The Crucifixion Story Makes No Sense - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Reasons The Crucifixion Story Makes No Sense (2845 Views)

Truth About Crucifixion / Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria / The Real History Of Christianity - Was The Crucifixion A Hoax? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons The Crucifixion Story Makes No Sense by NervousErection(m): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
one MAN suffering for a few days paying back for all the billions of crimes (puny to enormous) that have been committed by people over the last two thousand years which surely total up to a lot more than three days of suffering by one MAN, and allow them to skate into heaven.

or rather let's think about it this way, God sacrificing himself to himself so christians could bypass a rule that God made himself and that God deliberately designed them to never be able to meet.

god's iq is very very low.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons The Crucifixion Story Makes No Sense by MizJanet(f): 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
An2elect2
3.Jesus didnt die? why did it take you time to say this.
You cant prove this cos He died. Simple.

cant you think straight for once ! Xtianity says nobody dies , only the flesh they put on died which means Jesus didnt die , only the flesh he put on died . You have been scammed
Re: 10 Reasons The Crucifixion Story Makes No Sense by menesheh(m): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
johnydon22:
it is very relevant cus we need to know if you even know where is it you think you are going...

So on which continent exactly is the hell located beneath?

So this 7 heavens you are talking about are they within the observable universe or outside it?

grin cheesy
The guy is busy generating new fantasies

grin

crusadistic

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons The Crucifixion Story Makes No Sense by johnydon22(m): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
menesheh:

grin cheesy The guy is busy generating new fantasies

grin

crusadistic
waiting for his wonderful answers.
Re: 10 Reasons The Crucifixion Story Makes No Sense by Medicis(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
crusadistic:
according to majority of scholars,paradise is located in the seventh heaven while hell is located in the earth.
and Allah knows best.
ACCORDING TO SCHOLARS!!!!!!!!!!! This is the dumbest story I've ever heard in my life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons The Crucifixion Story Makes No Sense by An2elect2(f): 5:42am On Jun 20, 2015
MizJanet:

cant you think straight for once ! Xtianity says nobody dies , only the flesh they put on died which means Jesus didnt die , only the flesh he put on died . You have been scammed

*sigh*
Re: 10 Reasons The Crucifixion Story Makes No Sense by mustymatic(m): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2015
iliyande:

In Christianity, we don't argue to prove ourselves unlike our neighboring faiths, but if you have the zeal and the willingness to understand then come with us. We don't argue, because our God is capable of proving Himself.
Abi
Re: 10 Reasons The Crucifixion Story Makes No Sense by johnydon22(m): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2015
iliyande:

In Christianity, we don't argue to prove ourselves unlike our neighboring faiths, but if you have the zeal and the willingness to understand then come with us. We don't argue, because our God is capable of proving Himself.

am not sure you have been on nairaland cus you Christians argue most and many of the times very daft assertions are what they can come up with......

Aaaah for the record, your god just like others has proved nothing and can't even do so... cus its just jewish myth.
Re: 10 Reasons The Crucifixion Story Makes No Sense by iliyande(m): 9:18am On Jun 20, 2015
johnydon22:

am not sure you have been on nairaland cus you Christians argue most and many of the times very daft assertions are what they can come up with......

Aaaah for the record, your god just like others has proved nothing and can't even do so... cus its just jewish myth.

And you bear the name John? Very funny confused person
Re: 10 Reasons The Crucifixion Story Makes No Sense by menesheh(m): 9:22am On Jun 20, 2015
johnydon22:

Any idea the believers of such an idea fears debate, arguments, confrontations and opposing ideas is false and fake.

I do tell people, imagine if the first indoctrination or training from childhood about our existence and morals is scientific knowledge and then religious ideas followed, do you think people will proclaim religious teachings as "yea awesome" or they will they take it as weird and ridiculous episode. grin

iliyande

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons The Crucifixion Story Makes No Sense by iliyande(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2015
menesheh:

Any idea the believers of such an idea fears debate, arguments, confrontations and opposing ideas is false and fake.

I do tell people, imagine if the first indoctrination or training from childhood about our existence and morals is scientific knowledge and then religious ideas followed, do you think people will proclaim religious teachings as "yea awesome" or they will they take it as weird and ridiculous episode. grin

iliyande
It not an issue of debate, maybe you imagine arguing with someone who is not in the same class with you. It's very boring grin
Re: 10 Reasons The Crucifixion Story Makes No Sense by johnydon22(m): 9:34am On Jun 20, 2015
iliyande:

And you bear the name John? Very funny confused person

it was a name given to me by my parents at infant it means nothing just a name. . . World renown atheist Christopher Hitchens also bears the name Christopher. . .

Lady, names are just names nothing serious... smiley so is my name a proof of your god cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons The Crucifixion Story Makes No Sense by johnydon22(m): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2015
iliyande:

It not an issue of debate, maybe you imagine arguing with someone who is not in the same class with you. It's very boring grin

I seriously agree with you on this. . Arguing with someone who is not in the same class with you is very boring . . . Just as we are seeing here..

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons The Crucifixion Story Makes No Sense by menesheh(m): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2015
iliyande:

Didn't get your points here.

One thing with me is that i don't refer people am convinced they are less intelligent like me as idiots but will rather try to raise consciousness of critical thinking and even help out.
Re: 10 Reasons The Crucifixion Story Makes No Sense by iliyande(m): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2015
The issue of argument can not help you and I at present because I will never accept your believe or you accepting mine as I can see. Because I am a living witness to my own believe. CHRIST IS IN ME. Can you please stop all this posts allover online trying to prove your level of ignorance to the billions of believers allover the world? Because you are laughable with such.
Re: 10 Reasons The Crucifixion Story Makes No Sense by johnydon22(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2015
Uuuhm is the above post in English?? cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons The Crucifixion Story Makes No Sense by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2015
Medicis:
ACCORDING TO SCHOLARS!!!!!!!!!!! This is the dumbest story I've ever heard in my life.
how is it dumb
Re: 10 Reasons The Crucifixion Story Makes No Sense by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 21, 2015
johnydon22:
it is very relevant cus we need to know if you even know where is it you think you are going...

So on which continent exactly is the hell located beneath?

So this 7 heavens you are talking about are they within the observable universe or outside it?
Antarctica you yourself knows Islam is far more rational that's why you are avoiding serious questions by asking irrevalent one's.have already told you what I know about their locations.as for the 7 heavens they could be within the observable universe or not.
Re: 10 Reasons The Crucifixion Story Makes No Sense by johnydon22(m): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2015
crusadistic:
Antarctica you yourself knows Islam is far more rational that's why you are avoiding serious questions by asking irrevalent one's.have already told you what I know about their locations.as for the 7 heavens they could be within the observable universe or not.
This just means that you don't know...
Re: 10 Reasons The Crucifixion Story Makes No Sense by menesheh(m): 9:38am On Jun 21, 2015
johnydon22:
cool

Seems today is Sunday, dude, am on ma way to church, dey here dey yab what almost 99 percent off all christain Nigerians dey suffer dey sing dey dance dey donate money on top. grin

May god forgive you through his son jesus, pleaded by his baby mama in heaven cheesy

There was this idea and questions i want to ask you bro if u don't mind by pm.
U can send me your email address at amaechi2@gmail.com
Re: 10 Reasons The Crucifixion Story Makes No Sense by johnydon22(m): 10:06am On Jun 21, 2015
menesheh:

Seems today is Sunday, dude, am on ma way to church, dey here dey yab what almost 99 percent off all christain Nigerians dey suffer dey sing dey dance dey donate money on top. grin

May god forgive you through his son jesus, pleaded by his baby mama in heaven cheesy

There was this idea and questions i want to ask you bro if u don't mind by pm.
U can send me your email address at amaechi2@gmail.com

lol sure thing
Re: 10 Reasons The Crucifixion Story Makes No Sense by Orunto: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2015
Good insights.. Spites some aspirations but twists the figurative inspirations of the Bible messages and its good news. It means that you cannot fix Awo, Azikwe and Ahmadu Bello; or, OBJ, IBB and MUB within the message and be accountable for them to God, if you believe, and to humankind of which you are one. The Bible and the Gospel is a Sermon on Good and Bad and God being the Precursor of both. So God is the Harbinger of Christ and satan. The Bible is telling us the many qualities of Christ that make Him the Bearer of the Sceptre of Righteousness of God for humankind and the many disqualifiers of our earthly spirit friend, devil(satan), the forerunner of evil(everything bad). The Bible's teachings have superceded semantics. It is all onomatopoeia. God's way of relating to humankind.
Re: 10 Reasons The Crucifixion Story Makes No Sense by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2015
johnydon22:
This just means that you don't know...
yes,I don't know under which continent hell is located sad
Re: 10 Reasons The Crucifixion Story Makes No Sense by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
This should make the front page for 6 months. Great thoughts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner / Christianity - The Perfection Of Narcissism, Selfishness And Apathy. / The Mystery Of Spiritual Husband & Wife! …What You Must Know About Them!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.