Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office (2652 Views)

DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed / SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman / Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by niyisky: 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
(Chinedu Atuche, Fayemi
Olaposi, Chika Augustine Onuchukwu,
Ebun Ilori, and Esther Enemuwe) so ibos also work for APC....shame on some bigoted people here.
Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by chamboy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
egift:

Personally I respect your privilege to hold a contrary opinion. That has never been an issue between us. I only frown at your sometimes disregard to even simple facts. I had expect you to be patriotic and have opinions for the interest of the Nation.

Please don't allow your hatred for Tinubu lead you to hand over Nigeria to criminals that has done nothing but sink this country into poverty and underdevelopment. We can't maintain the same leadership and expect a better society.

PDP needs to go back to the drawing-board.
Thanks Egift, Many ppl need to see this...

1 Like

Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by arresa: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
egift:

Where are the evidence of Cloning? PDP are using madness and illegality to subvert your already degenerated mind. PDP sent DSS to use flimsy accusations to collect APC national membership database. Whatever evil plans they have will not stop Nigerians from kicking out the clueless zoologist back to the zoo.

Are you minding the troll? And they get mad when we call them can't read and comprehend unintelligent ignorant illiterates...

1 Like

Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by chamboy(m): 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
chamboy:
they Have even started already, Frustrating many lagosians on d PVC ish. Can u imagine, am d only one with PVC in my family....
My Good Friend Once said Most GEJ fans are illiterates, so Jonah actually made that PVC reg n collectn suit his fans n frustrate his Critics
Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by chamboy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
Thats Y Major Complains regarding PVC came mostly from Lagos
Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by KennyElish: 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
We know that all federal forces and institutions are extension of the PDP. All these activities are clear indications of intimidation by the party at the center.

But no matter the level of unlawful behavior, Nigerians will never be coerce against their wish and their recent attitude is an indication of how they are planning to silent the opposition. This is definitely not good for our democracy.
Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by KHAYGOLD(m): 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
Firefire:
APC, next time don't lie, state the matter correctly.

Stop cloning PVC, ok?

GO and sin no more.

oniranu onisokuso alatenuje oshi

1 Like

Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by ayukdaboss(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
Firefire:
APC, next time don't lie, state the matter correctly.

Stop cloning PVC, ok?

GO and sin no more.
YOU SEE YOUR LIFE?? SHAME ON YOU. grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by K0boko69: 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
egift:

Can you explain this account?

- Your account (K0boko69): https://www.nairaland.com/k0boko69 - Time registered: November 26, 2014
- The original (koboko69): https://www.nairaland.com/koboko69 - Time registered: December 04, 2013

I smell PDP clone. True or False?

Lol no o. See why. Xeun do me the thing....

When dem dey call us Jan*jaweed...no p. Now we cloned a beautiful name for them. E dey pain them

Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by neenar: 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
K0boko69:

Lol no o. See why. Xeun do me the thing....
When dem dey call us Jan*jaweed...no p. Now we cloned a beautiful name for them. E dey pain them
The "A moderator" is ishi love.

cc: Mzjackbaueress.
Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by Firefire(m): 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
KHAYGOLD:

oniranu onisokuso alatenuje oshi

Boda eleke ebu undecided

Solo makinde
Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by Pataki: 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
egift:

Where are the evidence of Cloning? PDP are using madness and illegality to subvert your already degenerated mind. PDP sent DSS to use flimsy accusations to collect APC national membership database. Whatever evil plans they have will not stop Nigerians from kicking out the clueless zoologist back to the zoo.

You are an Igbo man with a difference. God bless you.

Biko kwuo ezi okwu nwannem!

Buhari 2015!

1 Like

Re: Court Orders SSS To Unseal APC Data Office by KHAYGOLD(m): 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
Firefire:

Boda eleke ebu undecided

Solo makinde

You caught me!!! Very funny. Ere laan fomo ayò se.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press / Power Supply: All Homes In Lagos Will Be Lit In Six Months If… —fashola / Boko Haram, Islam's Holy Warriors Prayed Before R@ping Captive Women And Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.