Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Any Difference Between GMB And Daniel Kanu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Difference Between GMB And Daniel Kanu. (704 Views)

Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) / What's Wrong With This Photo Of GMB And PYO? / Do You Know Daniel Kanu-the Man That Campaigned For Abacha To Remain In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Difference Between GMB And Daniel Kanu. by olabukola: 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
We all know who Gen. Mohammed Buhari is. So a little introduction will do the rest. He was once our Military ruler which means he is a coup plotter. A coup plotter is someone who truncated an existing national government to assume the supreme head of that nation where he rules as it pleases him/her. Now after some years as Military ruler another Military man toppled him. When the man that toppled him stepped aside, he handed over to one Mr Shonekan who was again overran by another Military man by name Mohamed Abacha.

As Abacha became the Military ruler, he appointed his ministers and those he want to work(rule) with. Among them is Gen Mohammed Buhari. To cut the story short GMB was his minister of Petroleum or whatever. That is the last political appointment of GMB. But after that he keep on telling Nigerians how principled and upright Abacha was to the extent of telling Nigerians and out side world that Abacha is not corrupt irrespective of the fact that Abacha's loots are still being repatriated from all his numerous foreign accounts as I type this massage. That's it for now.

Daniel Kanu: Though I have not seen him in person but I know when he campaigned for Abacha with his two million man match is Abuja(Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha). Its obvious that he was looking or his protecting where his millions or billions comes from which is exactly what any other person that worked for Abacha is all about. Since then nobody or should I say I have not heard about the young man again.

Now this two people worked for a man we all call a Tyrant and a looter. Why is it that some people condemn Kanu and praise GMB. Does it make a rational sense?

If there is any difference between the two people mentioned above somebody should let me know pls.

1 Like

Re: Any Difference Between GMB And Daniel Kanu. by BigBizzy(m): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
Some rare truth there
Re: Any Difference Between GMB And Daniel Kanu. by Elcemento(m): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
hmmmm....almost logical,but one worked for the nation through Abacha while the other worked for Abacha. undecided undecided undecided

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Any Difference Between GMB And Daniel Kanu. by micklplus(m): 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
Op, you are such a funny cunny young dude.

You've got your response up there anyway; One worked for the nation through Abacha while the other worked for Abacha ('s money)

Daniel Kanu was purely a business man that leveraged on the opportunity around him to make his cool bucks while buhari was a patriotic appointee for the government of the day that did his job.

1 Like

Re: Any Difference Between GMB And Daniel Kanu. by olabukola: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
Daniel Kanu can also claim to be working in the interest of Nigerians to make Abacha continue since our most incorruptible Nigerian (GMB) has proclaimed him upright, principled and not corrupt.

Let me ask you, if GMB withdraw from the presidential contest today and nominate somebody as his look alike in everything would you not vote for the person?
Re: Any Difference Between GMB And Daniel Kanu. by lanrefront1(m): 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
people please ignore this not nonsensical thread; do not diginify it with a response.
Re: Any Difference Between GMB And Daniel Kanu. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
lanrefront1:
people please ignore this not nonsensical thread; do not diginify it with a response.

cleverly dunce of the APC e tout wing opened a similar thread just this morning where he tried to link the most vocal pressure groups in favor of Abacha and GEJ being Ibos or rather Ibo led.

(1) (Reply)

2015: United Progressives Party (UPP) Seeks Coalition With APC / APC Gov Primaries: Tinubu Begs Lagos Aspirants / Why I Withdrew From Senatorial Race – Uduaghan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.