Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

In Need Of Good Acura Mechanic In Ibadan - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / In Need Of Good Acura Mechanic In Ibadan (1422 Views)

LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA / I Need A List Of Good Driving Schools In Lekki / Porsche Cayenne vs Lexus RX350 vs BMW X3 Vs Audi Q5 vs Acura MDX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Good Acura Mechanic In Ibadan by kenazuu(m): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
Please can someone recommend good acura/honda mechanic in Ibadan, that understands OBD 2 code interpretation.

thank you
Re: In Need Of Good Acura Mechanic In Ibadan by AutosBay(m): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
Speciality: Post 96 cars
Name: Tunde

Location: Oando filling station, near "d castle inn hotel" former Lister Oil, Queen Elizabeth road, Gate, Ibadan

Contact No: 08098738876

Positives: Very sound and technical guy, he runs a program on Splash FM called Auto clinic, Monday, Tues and Fri

Negative(s): I don't know of any for now because those I have reffered there have no complain so far

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/806384/list-good-auto-workshops-nigeria/6
Re: In Need Of Good Acura Mechanic In Ibadan by kenazuu(m): 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Thank you sir.

I actually was there and he told me i would need him to scan the car even when I told him I have a scanner and gave him the codes. All other mechanic i met does not know how to interpret code even when i tried to explain the meaning of the code to them.

Just wondering why i should pay him 10k for scanning my car again. (meaning my scanner is of no use)

Well, i will visit him again cos I am not having fun driving my monster.
Re: In Need Of Good Acura Mechanic In Ibadan by sage007: 1:53am On Nov 28, 2014
U can try autofixers inside UCH, they are close to the gate leading to total garden.
Re: In Need Of Good Acura Mechanic In Ibadan by sonnie10: 3:34am On Nov 28, 2014
kenazuu:
Thank you sir.

I actually was there and he told me i would need him to scan the car even when I told him I have a scanner and gave him the codes. All other mechanic i met does not know how to interpret code even when i tried to explain the meaning of the code to them.

Just wondering why i should pay him 10k for scanning my car again. (meaning my scanner is of no use)

Bros, just do a google search on that code, it will tell you the exact meaning of the code and what part(s) is bad. Your search keywords should have "ACURA and the code". I am not a mechanic, however I have done this for my car in the past.\

Hope this helps
Re: In Need Of Good Acura Mechanic In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 19, 2015
kenazuu:
Thank you sir.

If you haven't sorted it out yet let me know. I'll be home next month and I can help you check it. Also if you need small parts to fix the car I can bring it from US for you.
Re: In Need Of Good Acura Mechanic In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 19, 2015
CityNG:

If you haven't sorted it out yet let me know. I'll be home next month and I can help you check it. Also if you need small parts to fix the car I can bring it from US for you.

He can also contact me so i'll guide him to the best of my knowledge since I'm in Ibadan at the moment.

## sorry for derailing, oga cityNG, I sent you an email last week, pls I await your reply via mail. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

My Honda Eod Has Error Code P0780 / Pls Help My Car Refused To Start / Can I Remove The Propeller In My 2005 Murano?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.