Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,802 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. (17396 Views)

Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun / Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign / Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by kareemabidemi10(m): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nobleval:
Where is Osun state? Another insignificant entity which ought to be merged with another state to save money. And they have the gut to call for the creation of more states.

u are totally crazy! embarassed
I swear if u come to our great State of Osun u never think of going back to dat disgusting state of yours

2 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by deletrue: 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
Bagani:
You and dis J again
He don tay when I see the flag boy. He like say Seun don ban.so so flag so so flag.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
kareemabidemi10:

u are totally crazy! embarassed
I swear if u come to our great State of Osun u never think of going back to dat disgusting state of yours
stop the chest beating. It doesn't help matters.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by Firefire(m): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
dguyindcorner:

Barbaric, bigot, dogmatic, in short devil no near you and your masters for deception and lies...imagine this guy that was castigating Aregbesola during the election that he's done nothing to go for the second term and that you will deactivate your NL account if he wins.
You are confessing with your own mouth now that he indeed performed. It's obvious that you are being Paid to deceive Nigerians and God will soon sweep all of you out very soon.

so pathetic!

Check very well before posting.

I already wish Aregbesola goodluck being Osun people's choice.

I will not at this point blame Osun people for retuning him unlike you people who Continue to abuse the Good people of Ekiti for saying no to Tinubu Enterprise.

Rauf, hope Omisore will not unseat you at the tribunal?

Otherwise, ensure you deliver the dividends of democracy to the people who voted for you.

I wish you goodluck again.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by dguyindcorner(m): 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
Firefire:

Check very well before posting.

I already wish Aregbesola goodluck being Osun people's choice.

I will not at this point blame Osun people for retuning him unlike you people who Continue to abuse the Good people of Ekiti for saying no to Tinubu Enterprise.

Rauf, hope Omisore will not unseat you at the tribunal?

Otherwise, ensure you deliver the dividends of democracy to the people who voted for you.

I wish you goodluck again.

whether you wish him or not does not erase d fact that he's the people's choice like you have said. Why don't you ask Omisore to move forward and stop deceiving himself.

Na 3mouth you get bro, you too dey lie

3 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by Adeyinka12(m): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
osun is on the move already and nothing ,by the grace of God nothing will stop us.ogbeni rauf weldone.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by emiye(m): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
The guy is either well loved or well hated. No middle grounds.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by eleko1: 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
Stop being a scammer,Yes U!I mean U.There's profitable biz u can do that'll feed U 3 times a day/pay ur rent.Nah like dis one mumu want to play on my intelligence with d wuruwuru magomago deal.
Queenachiever:
How a 19yrs old girl make 5 to 10k daily.

This vital information that I am about to give you can
make you 300% more richer in less time than you have
ever thought depending on how quickly you can utilize it.

Visit

http://lucrativebiz.gnbo.com.ng/

Seriously I mean it.
This system of making money on the internet is so powerful,
damn simple and highly profitable which is why I am
convinced that if I share it with you and you can't figure it
out, it means you probably have to go back to
kindergarten...really. http://lucrativebiz.gnbo.com.ng/

Kindly visit http://lucrativebiz.gnbo.com.ng/
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by Abduljohn(m): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
1ce bitten twice shy dey say, adivise is dat he shldn't buy more dan what he can chew in project executn. Congrat
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by Taleeysun(f): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
bayocanny:

Are u naturally silly or environmental effect? Who told u pple of osun has been brainwashed, u beta becareful or else
becareful of what? Or elses what?s.m.h. as for your question u can try google.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ebubeslym:
Another recycled oldie gets started for embezzlement phase two

well 20 out of 100 is still something.. Oooo Aregbs grin grin
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
[size=12pt][/size]
WHERE ARE THE OMISORE SUPPORTERS AND THE saTANists.......

show your faces...
Feb 2015, we will look for you after the general elections and you will hide your heads in shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by holatin(m): 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
melotreaah:
nawa bros u dey happy for 1st to comment..
no am glad
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by muhawal001(m): 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]Congrat sir![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][center][/center]
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by folahann(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
Prince202020:
That's good for him, stealing continues grin cool shocked
The thing pain you sha.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
If omisore should eventually wins at the tribunal
I wonder what aregbe will do
Aregbesola enjoy it while it lasts
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
nuti:
[size=12pt][/size]
WHERE ARE THE OMISORE SUPPORTERS AND THE saTANists.......

show your faces...
Feb 2015, we will look for you after the general elections and you will hide your heads in shame
Better calm down
Tribunal is still ongoing
U aint ajebutter don't celebrate in advance
If tribunal declare omisore as d winner
There is nothing u can do
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by superstar3: 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Bagani:
Ok oooo. But dis guy luk like a native doctor shaa

Yes ooo...but he still looks better than the other one that was eating corn on the street in order to gain people's acceptance during the election campaign.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by Dasini: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
Congratulations to my amiable governor, u're no doubt an epitome of service, each time I come home I cannot but marvel at your giant strides in osun state, even Ife,my home town where you didn't win election, they attest to the fact that you worked. God bless u & make your second term more dividended oriented. Osun a dara

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by bayocanny: 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Taleeysun:
becareful of what? Or elses what?s.m.h. as for your question u can try google.

Well I pity for ur generation and the nxt to come cus u have been blindfolded with hatred, come to osun and u will see it with ur two naked problematic eyes

TANdroids
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by omisakint: 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
picoba:
[size=68pt]

Did Omisore came?

[/size]

Came or come? Correct ur expression before asking the question Sir.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by jogsman01(m): 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
Just tell him make him pay my October salary nd september pensions for retirees
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by Taleeysun(f): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
bayocanny:

Well I pity for ur generation and the nxt to come cus u have been blindfolded with hatred, come to osun and u will see it with ur two naked problematic eyes

TANdroids
lol mumu, i am not only in osun i am in osogbo. When thev brainwashed u why wont you see things. Pity ur own generation not mine, i didnt tell u we need pity hun? U can just mind ur business if u dnt agree with others opinion instead of insulting, jeez aw childish.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
bayocanny:

TANdroids
Can u pls tell me watz in Osun
Pls tell me m listening
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
Taleeysun:
lol mumu, i am not only in osun i am in osogbo. When thev brainwashed u why wont you see things. Pity ur own generation not mine, i didnt tell u we need pity hun? U can just mind ur business if u dnt agree with others opinion instead of insulting, jeez aw childish.
[quote][/quote]
Don't mind d idiots they don dey shout anyhow
U knw itz their party way to hype things and make pple think they are working
D other time 1 commision Mikano generator and call it power plant and all it was. Everywhere. In d news
D 1 dat never pay salary carry all works to lagos
Can u even imagine they still rent crowd from lagos
For inauguration
If there. Is any doubting Thomas
Goan inquire how delightsome hotel was Rozay last night till dawn thanks to d lagosians rented
Yet workers never pay 3-4 months salaries
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by Remmyode(m): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
picoba:
[size=68pt]

Did Omisore come?

[/size]

OMISORE is a WITNESS.

Congratulations to the people of Osun who chooses physical infrastructure and human development to Stomach infrastructure. It's only in Ekiti that a cup of rice can make a meaning in ones future but in State of Osun, the State of Omoluabi's being the cradle of Yoruba, we are the custodian of Yoruba behaviour, we don't judge the government on Rices and Kerosine but on positive impact the government had made. Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. O-RETURN.

To my family, friends, and RAUFOMANIA Group. thanks for the support and Now,the growth and development shall continue. APC Change.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by Taleeysun(f): 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Don't mind d idiots they don dey shout anyhow
U knw itz their party way to hype things and make pple think they are working
D other time 1 commision Mikano generator and call it power plant and all it was. Everywhere. In d news
D 1 dat never pay salary carry all works to lagos
Can u even imagine they still rent crowd from lagos
For inauguration
If there. Is any doubting Thomas
Goan inquire how delightsome hotel was Rozay last night till dawn thanks to d lagosians rented
Yet workers never pay 3-4 months salaries
soo annoying and pathetic
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by Bisisco123(m): 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
congrat ogbeni rauf adesoji aregbesola. ride on

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by Yinkagbo(m): 6:07am On Nov 28, 2014
hizroyalflynes:
If omisore should eventually wins at the tribunal
I wonder what aregbe will do
Aregbesola enjoy it while it lasts

Omisore win at tribunal?......laughing seriously......that will happen if my mother can turn to virgin again...grin.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 28, 2014
Yinkagbo:

Omisore win at tribunal?......laughing seriously......that will happen if my mother can turn to virgin again...grin.
Really
Just stay tuned
And get prepared for u mother to become virgin again
Hope ur dad is still _____
U already knw cry
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. by Yinkagbo(m): 7:43am On Nov 28, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Really
Just stay tuned
And get prepared for u mother to become virgin again
Hope ur dad is still _____
U already knw cry

Bro,bookmark this page.........we shall see......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Governor, Ganduje Raises Alarm Over Almajiris / Guber Poll: PDP Mobilises To Lagos / 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.