Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,010 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply (335322 Views)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / INEC Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Blackchampion(m): 6:52am On Jan 26, 2015
Omoocash:
INEC SENT INVITATION

Having applied to serve as INEC Adhoc Staff, Pls appear for screening at ur LGA of Residence/Enrollment on 26-28 of Jan. 2015 with ur Discharge/Exemption Certificate
Bros u fit help forward me d msg to 08157775920. Thanks
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Onyiclara(f): 7:28am On Jan 26, 2015
Pls where is Ojo L.G.A located
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Funpeter: 7:53am On Jan 26, 2015
Good morning house, pls is it those that priint the acknowledge that receive the inec message or other wise? Cos some of my peeps i register for who didn't print their slip until now did not receive the message.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Onyiclara(f): 7:55am On Jan 26, 2015
rhymaholic:
I went to Ojo LGA INEC office and confirmed that about 1,100 names have been pasted and they are verifying their certificates but after complaining to the INEC staff on ground of not being informed about the submission.. She advised i keep checking at the office once every 3days because some people on the list could drop.. And i should keep my ear on ground and ensure i come during the training, that only those that comes to the training and fully registered online that would be taken so i left and proceeded to 1st Gate Festac, submitted a photocopy of my online form.. Then filled a form of my details and was informed that i'd be sms'ed for the training..
Pls where is Ojo L.G.A located?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by pat077: 8:34am On Jan 26, 2015
Zikkie:

I haven't received any text. I applied for the same LG and my name was pasted. Did the screening on Friday. I don't think you need to go again if u did the screening on Friday.
i got d msg but i don't think there is any need goin bcoz i've done d screenin on friday.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Oluwajuwonlo1(m): 8:50am On Jan 26, 2015
chachazzy:

no wahala bro, you are carried! Lol, we will keep you apprised of any information. Stay cool bro.
IKORODU: chachazzy,u going to LGA today? Pls lemme knw wen u're dir. Am staying in Ogijo. 08067647489(call nd whatsapp)
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 26, 2015
Zikkie:

I haven't received any text. I applied for the same LG and my name was pasted. Did the screening on Friday. I don't think you need to go again if u did the screening on Friday.
Pls whats d screening like? can someone rep another?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by vigour4ril: 9:14am On Jan 26, 2015
Any info on when the training will commence?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by hajjisemiu: 9:15am On Jan 26, 2015
chismart002:
Please anybody stay in Ojo where can i locate inec office in Ojo?

From where?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by hajjisemiu: 9:20am On Jan 26, 2015
Someone applied for me as a federal govt staff instead of post NYSC. When I got an invitation for screening now, I was asked to come with my appointment letter but I dont have anyone since I am not a staff. Can someone please advise me on what to do because d screening starts today? Your response will be appreciated.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Zikkie(f): 9:51am On Jan 26, 2015
hajjisemiu:
Someone applied for me as a federal govt staff instead of post NYSC. When I got an invitation for screening now, I was asked to come with my appointment letter but I dont have anyone since I am not a staff. Can someone please advise me on what to do because d screening starts today? Your response will be appreciated.

U should have confirmed the details or done a fresh registration before the deadline. I doubt if there is anything you can do
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Alexisu: 9:54am On Jan 26, 2015
hajjisemiu:

just go to Inec ad hoc portal, u will see where they wrote something about ur case.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by babasewen(m): 10:21am On Jan 26, 2015
Please if you're at the Festac INEC office, kindly update me the activities there. Thanks a lot
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Onyiclara(f): 10:25am On Jan 26, 2015
hajjisemiu:

From where?
Iyana-iba
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by hollar001: 10:26am On Jan 26, 2015
for those that went for screening did morng pls update us,,,,, thanks

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Zikkie(f): 10:28am On Jan 26, 2015
virginadams:
Pls whats d screening like? can someone rep another?

Nope! Cos they would ask for a means of identification
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by jamesbridget13(f): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2015
was at my lga. they didnt receive any directive to do anything.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by vice063: 10:45am On Jan 26, 2015
Please has any student of penultimate year been shortlisted or invited for screening. Maybe from Anambra or any other state
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by hajjisemiu: 10:49am On Jan 26, 2015
Zikkie:

U should have confirmed the details or done a fresh registration before the deadline. I doubt if there is anything you can do

Thanks. I dont know if they will accept other documents like NYSC cert.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by hajjisemiu: 10:52am On Jan 26, 2015
Onyiclara:

Iyana-iba
Ask for where u can get a KEKE NAPEP going to Alaba international and tell the rider that u are going to Ojo local govt secretariat. They will drop u in front of their gate.
Is anything going on there?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by hajjisemiu: 10:55am On Jan 26, 2015
Alexisu:

just go to Inec ad hoc portal, u will see where they wrote something about ur case.

Thanks. I av checked it but there is nothing like that in the portal. Can I use other documents?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by mrking3(m): 10:59am On Jan 26, 2015
mrking3:
Pls you guys should stop making things complex for yourselves! The information on INEC website is quite explicit. I'm not sure I read anywhere that says we should submit the printed slip to any of the Inec offices. We were only instructed to Print out the two acknowledgement slip! And nothing more. They'll get back to shortlisted peeps and give them further intsruction as to what to do with the printed slip. We are only required to bring along the slip on Training day as clearly stated on the printed slip. I bet you some of those Inec workers at local government don't know a jack. Asking you to fill the position and bla bla bla on the log book is more like Re applying again which most of us av done already through the major site. I applied and got a successful mail from them. So guys chill your nerves till they get back to us! Those running to Inec offices are just been nervous!! Guys chill!! Peace out! Merry xmas and prosperous new year to you all.
I said it sometimes that guys should just take a chill pill! That these guys will call at the right time! I didn't bother running up and down from one Inec office to the other! I told u guys that some of this Inec guys at Lgas don't even know a jack about the ongoing process. Well, I RECEIVED THE TEXT FOR SCREENING FROm The comfortzone of my House. I still believe in this country! There's hope!! If I can get shortlisted on MERIT without any god father shit!!!
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Onyiclara(f): 11:04am On Jan 26, 2015
hajjisemiu:

Ask for where u can get a KEKE NAPEP going to Alaba international and tell the rider that u are going to Ojo local govt secretariat. They will drop u in front of their gate.
Is anything going on there?
No, there's a notice saying we should come back at 2pm
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Zikkie(f): 11:14am On Jan 26, 2015
hajjisemiu:

Thanks. I dont know if they will accept other documents like NYSC cert.

Why I said that is cos, your name would appear on the list of whichever category you applied for and you are expected to be screened for that same category. Don't forget they would ask you for the page number your details are on (on the pasted list). U can still check the APO and PO list in your LGA of residence anyways
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by samewusy(m): 11:20am On Jan 26, 2015
Was at Lagelu lNEC office at Iyana Offa this morning, they are only attending to the Corp members today. The Post Corp members screening is tomorrow and day after tomorrow..don't know maybe it will be like that at other LGA in Ibadan. So confirm what's happening in your LGA before setting out so as to avoid wasting your time/t.fare..
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by shadow07(m): 11:21am On Jan 26, 2015
Pls any latest in ibadan north west onireke
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 26, 2015
I intend going to Alimosho LGA tomorrow to check for updates
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by shadow07(m): 11:31am On Jan 26, 2015
Pls any latest in ibafan north west onireke
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by alaba1012: 11:33am On Jan 26, 2015
Hello house,how much is d pay.i mean d inec money for the election.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by subbby(m): 11:34am On Jan 26, 2015
Nairalanders, pls has any1 received the invitation SMS from inec in IBADAN SW LG or knws of pple who av? Either as corper, post NYSC or student? Pls I need to knw!
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 26, 2015
Pls is any1 in ifo local govt in ogun. State here who applied as
penultimate student?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by martyns200(m): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
Any thing going on in ifo local govt, for post nysc, kindly send updates

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (103) (Reply)

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.