Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply (335023 Views)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / INEC Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Oluwajuwonlo1(m): 8:19am On Jan 27, 2015
On my way nw to IKORODU LGA for my screening. Hala @ me fellaz 4rm Ikorodu wen u're dir.08067647489
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 27, 2015
kin101:

pls dear,is it possible for another person to submit these documents on my behalf ?
I don't know other States, but in Abia State where I did my screening, it is absolutely possible
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by chrisley024(m): 8:29am On Jan 27, 2015
shawylux:

Am yet to go for my screening. Will go there today. U?
Not sure yet. I got no text.
Your LGA? Mine is Enugu-South
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2015
joshuajunior:
kindly help a friend. Awuchi Chibueze G. ABA North. Post NYSC 2011
check it out

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 8:37am On Jan 27, 2015
almujeebe:
Pls has anybody receive a message in osun state either student of penaultimate year or serving cooper ?.
didn't receive any text message to and my name is out
the list have been pasted at the inec office here in my local government in osun
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 27, 2015
pls Where is inec office in Sagamu, I can't find my name in Ibadan North list.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by shawylux(f): 8:52am On Jan 27, 2015
chrisley024:
Not sure yet. I got no text.
Your LGA? Mine is Enugu-South
Me too.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Blackchampion(m): 9:03am On Jan 27, 2015
DeConsult:
check it out
Seen. Thanks man
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:06am On Jan 27, 2015
also to people who received the text message but didn't see there name.....there is every tendency your name might be out at another inec local government as some cases I saw here.........just get in torch with people in other local government around your state to check your name for you......
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by AdOb(m): 9:41am On Jan 27, 2015
Please any update from Obio/Akpor LGA rivers state?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Banjousman(m): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2015
Pls where is the list located.... Cos am there and I didn't see any list.... And the people there are just looking like freshers.... Pls where exactly is the list
mrking3:
just came back from there! No much crowd! Just go with your Nysc cert photocopy and acknowledgment print out, then check your name on the List and if its there you'll be required to fill a form that's all! You're good to go! This is the first time I'm believing in Nigeria if I can be shortlisted without stress. A lot of people didn't find their names on the list! Even those that got the SMS.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by assumpta7: 10:10am On Jan 27, 2015
During registration Pls I need help I used lagos as my residence and I was posted to imo how do I change my location to imo
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Nairalandar: 10:18am On Jan 27, 2015
yettybaby112:
pls Where is inec office in Sagamu, I can't find my name in Ibadan North list.
Opp. Sagamu High Court, Along High Court's Road, Sagamu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by mrking3(m): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2015
Banjousman:
Pls where is the list located.... Cos am there and I didn't see any list.... And the people there are just looking like freshers.... Pls where exactly is the list
you'll have to wait for the Inec staff to come around. She was there like 12 pm yesterday. they didn't paste the list any where there! The List is with the Inec official. So chill until she come. For Post Nysc, go behind the major building building! That's where you'll be attended to. Ask anyone there to direct u to Inec office where they collect PVC.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Banjousman(m): 10:57am On Jan 27, 2015
Pls for God sake help me with ur pin or whatsapp me on 08080807321 pls u can be of help to us pls cos am not a corner and am not a post NYSC I fall in the 3rd category I. E just completed BSc Student and am here with the post nysc applicants... Pls help me with ur pin or whatsapp digit for us to talk better pls and finally I was directed to the building where they collect pvc and that's where I am presently so am not sure if am on the right track
mrking3:
you'll have to wait for the Inec staff to come around. She was there like 12 pm yesterday. they didn't paste the list any where there! The List is with the Inec official. So chill until she come. For Post Nysc, go behind the major building building! That's where you'll be attended to. Ask anyone there to direct u to Inec office where they collect PVC.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2015
Nairalandar:

Opp. Sagamu High Court, Along High Court's Road, Sagamu.
Thanks, will Check my name there today.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 27, 2015
Should be hitting the roads shortly for Alimosho LGA
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Nairalandar: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2015
yettybaby112:

Thanks, will Check my name there today.
You wlc....
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by beau49: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2015
samuelzion:

The crowd there was minimal as at the time I left and the serial number your name is on the list wasn't made use of but if you check just to be sure. Goodluck.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by olaidede: 11:59am On Jan 27, 2015
samuelzion:
Please help me check for My name on the list pasted. l'm so far from there Please.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by teevyne01: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
So no one for oshodi isolo lga shea?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Omaobe: 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
Any update from Ikeja LGA for post NYSC? Is d list also pasted there? If d list is pasted, pls help to upload it here. Pls, update because I can't make it to there today. Thanks so much.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by mrking3(m): 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
Banjousman:
Pls for God sake help me with ur pin or whatsapp me on 08080807321 pls u can be of help to us pls cos am not a corner and am not a post NYSC I fall in the 3rd category I. E just completed BSc Student and am here with the post nysc applicants... Pls help me with ur pin or whatsapp digit for us to talk better pls and finally I was directed to the building where they collect pvc and that's where I am presently so am not sure if am on the right track
sorry just saw this now!!! Hope u've been attended to?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by samyale(m): 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
beau49:

The crowd there was minimal as at the time I left and the serial number your name is on the list wasn't made use of but if you check just to be sure. Goodluck.

Wat shd we bring along?..cos I dnt ave d original nysc certificate buh I do ave d photocopy
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by jamesbridget13(f): 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
obioakpor lga rivers was my lga of residence right now am at ahoada west lga. anyone around obioakor lga?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Nairalandar: 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
samyale:

Wat shd we bring along?..cos I dnt ave d original nysc certificate buh I do ave d photocopy
Guess you are a brother to GMB...
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by engrsyer(m): 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
For PHALGA residents, Rivers State,

Corpers have already started their training while for APOs, EOs, SPOs and others would be next week.

The PHalga EO said that the POs(Corpers) are not even enough how much more APOs that would be 3 persons, 1 PO in a Polling Unit. So in conclusion everybody is qualified to partake so long as u register/apply online which made it to be that there is no screening but training..

The state REC is in Abuja and would come back tomorrow(wed) and when the S/he comes back a meeting would be held on dat day while publication would be pasted at d LGA INEC office for further directives. So all Post NYSCs and others should go on thursday or Friday to check for update.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by portable86(f): 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
Aksimple47:
what are d requirement 2 bring com 4 training? because i dnt hav original call up letter,na photocopy i hav wit me.
I didn't get to read the requirements but i will ask someone. Please can you help me check out my friends name its iheanyi samuel uwalaka please please, get back to me soon please
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
I have seem my name at Alimosho LGA. The names are many of post NYSC and few Nysc.
You just submit your discharge cert and acknowledgement slip.

Here is a pix of the list at Alimosho LGA

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Oluwajuwonlo1(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
4 IKORODU LGA, no list pasted for d screening. Just go wit ur slip nd documents; NYSC cert for post NYSC, Students;I'd card nd admission leta. Then fill in a form. Shortlisted Names for training wil be out nextwik nd sms wil be sent too.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Gideon360t: 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
i av been to ifo Local no list is pasted, they wi just ask u wether u receive or not. And wi ask u to come wt ur NYSC Certificate or . . .
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by olaidede: 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=samuelzion post=30181017]I have seem my name at Alimosho LGA. The names are many of post NYSC and few Nysc.
You just submit your discharge cert and acknowledgement slip
Thanks for the info. Please were students shortlisted at all?was the list mainly ex and serving corpers only?

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (103) (Reply)

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.