Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply - Jobs/Vacancies (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply (335037 Views)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / INEC Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Oluwajuwonlo1(m): 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
No training yet in LAGOS ooooooo! IKORODU LGA any info yet?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by KHAYGOLD(m): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
IBNW started giving out N4500 training allowance to ad-hoc staff last week without making it public. If you haven't collected yours, quickly go to the L.G on monday to do so. God bless our hustle.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Uricas(m): 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
KHAYGOLD:
IBNW started giving out N4500 training allowance to ad-hoc staff last week without making it public. If you haven't collected yours, quickly go to the L.G on monday to do so. God bless our hustle.
Gracias! I thought they were ineffective before, but now I know that they are crooks. Have you collected yours?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by temmyt20(m): 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
abk guys, any show?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
temmyt20:
abk guys, any show?
Bros, dem b thief for abk north oo, dey only shortlist dia ppl for training allowance n promised to add second batch after dem don pay dia ppl finish...of which no training allowance for 2nd batch bt dey wil partake in election. Only 139 names for student n ex-corpers...n dey wil b blaming Uncle Jonah unto corruption.
God pass dem
bt ntin in abk south yet.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by KHAYGOLD(m): 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
Uricas:

Gracias! I thought they were ineffective before, but now I know that they are crooks. Have you collected yours?

No, I have not. But heard about 300 names were shortlisted. My friend who went there didn't see his name, so he wasn't paid.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Uricas(m): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
KHAYGOLD:

No, I have not. But heard about 300 names were shortlisted. My friend who went there didn't see his name, so he wasn't paid.
300 names? Was it pasted or what? Make them no do magomago ooO
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by KHAYGOLD(m): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
Uricas:

300 names? Was it pasted or what? Make them no do magomago ooO

Magomago is part of the system o my brother, since stealing is not corruption. When the head is rotten, what will happen to the rest of the body? That is why I desperately need a change, and I believe buhari and APC can give me the kind of positive change I want. That asides. If them no pay me my money of monday, abuja go hear am, all the radio stations in Ibadan go also hear am.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Zikkie(f): 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
KHAYGOLD:

Magomago is part of the system o my brother, since stealing is not corruption. When the head is rotten, what will happen to the rest of the body? That is why I desperately need a change, and I believe buhari and APC can give me the kind of positive change I want. That asides. If them no pay me my money of monday, abuja go hear am, all the radio stations in Ibadan go also hear am.

I'm beginning to think this is a general problem o. My only confusion is: could it be there is a specified number they are all expected to pay and now do not know how to go about it or they all want to share from the 'national cake' um confused.

I didn't get mine. The E.O claimed the money disbursed to her had been exhausted! But NO list was pasted as regards to those who are entitled to be paid. I pity this country!
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Uricas(m): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
KHAYGOLD:

We are in the same shoe my bro. If they want to be in trouble, they should not pay me. It was about the missing script in Oluyole lg and now they are claiming one list... Since the money is for training, they are supposed to pay everybody. I wonder what will happen he it is a recruit process... This country is nearly finished!
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Uricas(m): 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
Zikkie:

I'm beginning to think this is a general problem o. My only confusion is: could it be there is a specified number they are all expected to pay and now do not know how to go about it or they all want to share from the 'national cake' um confused.

I didn't get mine. The E.O claimed the money disbursed to her had been exhausted! But NO list was pasted as regards to those who are entitled to be paid. I pity this country!
And you no scatter the place and threaten them? Those people are pathetic liar. Don't they know the number of the trainees they have? What local government is that sef? I think it time we took action. This people will be the one in charge of our votes for God's sake and if they can be this clueless with money not up to 10 million, what will happen when those crook politician start bribing them in hundreds of million? We need to take this up.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by temmyt20(m): 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Bros, dem b thief for abk north oo, dey only shortlist dia ppl for training allowance n promised to add second batch after dem don pay dia ppl finish...of which no training allowance for 2nd batch bt dey wil partake in election. Only 139 names for student n ex-corpers...n dey wil b blaming Uncle Jonah unto corruption.
God pass dem
bt ntin in abk south yet.
thnks
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by nkkystel(f): 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pls?! Anyone from INEC Shomolu.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by KHAYGOLD(m): 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
Uricas:

We are in the same shoe my bro. If they want to be in trouble, they should not pay me. It was about the missing script in Oluyole lg and now they are claiming one list... Since the money is for training, they are supposed to pay everybody. I wonder what will happen he it is a recruit process... This country is nearly finished!

I believe Abuja doesn't know anything about this latest fraud by state INEC. Bunch of corrupt riffraff and election riggers.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Toble: 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
Abuja Adhoc staff trainee, una dey here so? Any news from Abuja about payment pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Zikkie(f): 11:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Uricas:

And you no scatter the place and threaten them? Those people are pathetic liar. Don't they know the number of the trainees they have? What local government is that sef? I think it time we took action. This people will be the one in charge of our votes for God's sake and if they can be this clueless with money not up to 10 million, what will happen when those crook politician start bribing them in hundreds of million? We need to take this up.

I wasn't the only one. We were sooooo many. Trust peeps nau, they started chanting songs. The E.O and her subordinates locked themselves inside the office. Policemen were alerted and they came. We were all there till about past 7pm. With a promise by the woman to give a feedback on Tuesday. Someone told me Edmond Obilo of splash FM would be there on Monday. Let's keep our fingers crossed cos reading through the thread, Oluyole Estate had a similar issue.

Mine is egbeda LG ibadan
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by KHAYGOLD(m): 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
Uricas:

Bros, that's a very good idea. We could instigate something like that in our LG if they refuse to pay and couldn't give a reason why people are not paid. Thank God I've being kuku looking for this kinda opportunity to stage a protest. Them go hear am.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Uricas(m): 3:21am On Feb 22, 2015
Zikkie:

I wasn't the only one. We were sooooo many. Trust peeps nau, they started chanting songs. The E.O and her subordinates locked themselves inside the office. Policemen were alerted and they came. We were all there till about past 7pm. With a promise by the woman to give a feedback on Tuesday. Someone told me Edmond Obilo of splash FM would be there on Monday. Let's keep our fingers crossed cos reading through the thread, Oluyole Estate had a similar issue.

Mine is egbeda LG ibadan
nice move!
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Uricas(m): 3:22am On Feb 22, 2015
KHAYGOLD:

Bros, that's a very good idea. We could instigate something like that in our LG if they refuse to pay and couldn't give a reason why people are not paid. Thank God I've being kuku looking for this kinda opportunity to stage a protest. Them go hear am.
let's give them the benefit of doubt till monday bro. If we need change, it will start with all of us.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 22, 2015
Toble:
Abuja Adhoc staff trainee, una dey here so? Any news from Abuja about payment pls

wetin una wan use 4500 do, please , make una allow them transfer am to other state jare.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Toble: 7:54am On Feb 22, 2015
shegsky:

wetin una wan use 4500 do, please , make una allow them transfer am to other state jare.
hehehehe, I invested my time and money going for the training, I should atleast get the token as profit. money na money.o

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by ABDamola(m): 8:53am On Feb 22, 2015
Zikkie:

So u were there too? Those people are thieves! God will punish them, especially that Sodiq guy. I'm so annoyed right now. They want to embezzle and yet we blame Jonathan for every bad thing in Nigeria. Useless shameless set of people. I just got home now since morning. Mtcheeeew

Zikkie, y didn't dy pay u? Wat did dy say apen?
I collected mine at Egbeda on thursday witout any prob!
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Zikkie(f): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
ABDamola:

Zikkie, y didn't dy pay u? Wat did dy say apen?
I collected mine at Egbeda on thursday witout any prob!

U were lucky cos I think they had a stipulated number they HAD DECIDED to pay. I was number 117 on Friday's list and The man (Sodiq) stopped at number 61 and said the money had been exhausted. The list had up to 450. I will be there tomorrow to see what they would say to the press.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by ABDamola(m): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
Zikkie:

U were lucky cos I think they had a stipulated number they HAD DECIDED to pay. I was number 117 on Friday's list and The man (Sodiq) stopped at number 61 and said the money had been exhausted. The list had up to 450. I will be there tomorrow to see what they would say to the press.
Ha!
Everybody was paid on Thursday!
U guys shud lock dm up if dm no wan pay u 2moro!
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by akolat(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
House...what's d update in regards to Ibadan SW L.G
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Zikkie(f): 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
Uricas:

let's give them the benefit of doubt till monday bro. If we need change, it will start with all of us.

Hahahahaaa! Guess what I'm liking u already. U sound like a human right activist #sideEyes. Pls just make sure u go on time. Cos Im beginning to think its an agreement they have all reached to pay a particular number and 'pocket' the rest.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Etizz: 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
Any news from warri South, after d test dem just seal up oh.... Any update
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Uricas(m): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
Zikkie:

Hahahahaaa! Guess what I'm liking u already. U sound like a human right activist #sideEyes. Pls just make sure u go on time. Cos Im beginning to think its an agreement they have all reached to pay a particular number and 'pocket' the rest.
lol. Thanks for the advice.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by graceapadija: 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
Pls house, especially those at egbeda LGA, did u guys received any text to come for ur money, because i didnt receive any text and it surprises me to see all update now, didnt knw they ve started paying, cos i was expecting they will text as usual,also am ex corper, when are they going to pay ex corpers for egbeda LG, and wher is d paying taking place,is it @ academy wher we had d training or @ egbeda Oluwo,tanx, pls i need reply as soon as possible so i can b there by 7am tomor, i ve suffer enough not to collect that money, tanx
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by bap14tist: 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
ABDamola:

Ha!
Everybody was paid on Thursday!
U guys shud lock dm up if dm no wan pay u 2moro!
Hello ABDamola,any gist
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Zikkie(f): 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
graceapadija:
Pls house, especially those at egbeda LGA, did u guys received any text to come for ur money, because i didnt receive any text and it surprises me to see all update now, didnt knw they ve started paying, cos i was expecting they will text as usual,also am ex corper, when are they going to pay ex corpers for egbeda LG, and wher is d paying taking place,is it @ academy wher we had d training or @ egbeda Oluwo,tanx, pls i need reply as soon as possible so i can b there by 7am tomor, i ve suffer enough not to collect that money, tanx

Lol.... I'm sure u read through the thread to know what we qre talking about. Even those of us that were there on Friday morning, majority didn't get anything. The E.O says all the money disbursed to egbeda LG has been exhausted! Just be there tomorrow to see things by yourself.

So far, nobody got any text. In fact, INEC didn't send any text concerning payment. For whatever reason they must have done that.... I don't know!
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Zikkie(f): 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
bap14tist:

Hello ABDamola,any gist

Did u get paid? Shebi na egbeda u too dey?

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (103) (Reply)

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.