Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,873 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Liars. (lwkmd) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Liars. (lwkmd) (762 Views)

When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd / Funniest Joke Ever Lwkmd Accent Brouhaha!!! / Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liars. (lwkmd) by StevinMorgan(m): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
A preacher finished the service one morning by saying, next Sunday, I am going to preach on the subject "LIARS". As a preparation for my sermon, I would like you all to read Mark 17.

The following Sunday, the preacher rose to begin. Looking at the congregation he said, "Last week I asked you all to read Mark 17. If you have read the chapter, please raise your hand". Nearly every hand in the congregation went up.

Smiling, the preacher said, "you are the very people I want to talk to. Mark has only 16 chapters".

‪#‎ Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liars. (lwkmd) by nobsflows(m): 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
StevinMorgan:
A preacher finished the service one morning by saying, next Sunday, I am going to preach on the subject "LIARS". As a preparation for my sermon, I would like you all to read Mark 17.

The following Sunday, the preacher rose to begin. Looking at the congregation he said, "Last week I asked you all to read Mark 17. If you have read the chapter, please raise your hand". Nearly every hand in the congregation went up.

Smiling, the preacher said, "you are the very people I want to talk to. Mark has only 16 chapters".

Oh my God, lolzzzzz
Crack another one again

‪#‎ Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Liars. (lwkmd) by Diffdeef(m): 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
One thing I hate about commenting on a joke is there's nothing you can comment if not LOL

LOL grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Revealed President Jonathan's Phone Conversation With Pastor E.A Adeboye / Unfunny Joke..plz Don't Click! / Always Take A Second Look!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.