Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,561 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Contaminated Chivita Active Fruit Juice? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Contaminated Chivita Active Fruit Juice? (3184 Views)

NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles / Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) / Contaminated Water Causes Scare In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contaminated Chivita Active Fruit Juice? by aylipple: 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
Here's what I found in a freshly opened pack of Chivita Active fruit juice today, Thursday, Nov. 27, 2014 in Zaria, Kaduna State. Can't
describe what it is but I couldn't drink the juice anymore.
A call to the fruit juice manufacturer's customer care was not treated with importance as the receiver kept me on hold several times under
the guise of transfering my call to a supervisor or someone who would attend to my query.
I should state that the fruit juice has an expiry date 5/5/2015 with MFG date 6/8/14.
I think we should all be careful with the things we consume and how we consume them. I was lucky to have poured some of the contents of the fruit pack into a cup otherwise, who knows, I could've unknowingly swallowed these things and probably been affected/infected by it.

Re: Contaminated Chivita Active Fruit Juice? by nenergy(m): 12:43am On Nov 28, 2014
This is the 2nd case in 2 months. Home-made juice is the best.
Re: Contaminated Chivita Active Fruit Juice? by aylipple: 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
nenergy:
This is the 2nd case in 2 months. Home-made juice is the best.
Couldn't agree less. I'd some bowls of fruit salad at a friend's earlier today & it was just 10/10. grin

1 Like

Re: Contaminated Chivita Active Fruit Juice? by pretydiva(f): 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
Chai.dis is rily serious
Re: Contaminated Chivita Active Fruit Juice? by EfemenaXY: 12:24am On Dec 01, 2014
Ewww!!

What is that?
Re: Contaminated Chivita Active Fruit Juice? by SAMBARRY: 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
EfemenaXY:
Ewww!!

What is that?
e resemble frog skin. Tufiaaaaaa

nigerians can never do things to meet international standards for once in their lives and they will be the ones referring to America asa godless nation

tufiaaaaa

cleanliness is next to godliness. Them no go see am.na wives submit to your husbands na im them go dey recite up and down
Re: Contaminated Chivita Active Fruit Juice? by mitchyy(f): 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
These kind of threads should hit FP. Or are the mods scared?

1 Like

Re: Contaminated Chivita Active Fruit Juice? by otunbakolawole(m): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2014
Op, locate Consumer Protection Council in your vicinity.
Re: Contaminated Chivita Active Fruit Juice? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
I served my visitors with chi exotic pineapple and coconut, they called me back to ask if what I served them was palmwine? embarassed embarassed
I was so embarrassed!! When I tasted it, I almost threw up!! It had fermented kind of... yet the BB date was may 2015... undecided undecided
Re: Contaminated Chivita Active Fruit Juice? by aylipple: 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
I did immediately I noticed Chivita's customer reps were wasting my time. I've also sent them an email with photos and video of the Chivita pack.
otunbakolawole:
Op, locate Consumer Protection Council in your vicinity.

1 Like

Re: Contaminated Chivita Active Fruit Juice? by aylipple: 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Funny enough, I watched a TVC by Chivita purportedly showing Manchester United's Wayne Rooney Drinking the company's product similar to the one I found the strange products inside.
tchidi:
I served my visitors with chi exotic pineapple and coconut, they called me back to ask if what I served them was palmwine? embarassed embarassed
I was so embarrassed!! When I tasted it, I almost threw up!! It had fermented kind of... yet the BB date was may 2015... undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Slim Fruit / List Of Cooked Foods Common In The Southwest / What Flows Best With Gari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.