Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Want To Learn Hacking? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Want To Learn Hacking? (789 Views)

Can A SSCE Holder Learn Programming And Hacking / I Want To Learn Hacking / 14 Year Old Call Of Duty Hacker Hired By Microsoft - Hacking Is Not Bad Right ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Learn Hacking? by chim14(m): 12:23am On Nov 28, 2014
Many people want to learn hacking to hack devilishly, but are not willing to pay the sacrifice of cash and foundational hardwork.

If everybody have the knowledge of hacking, imagine how Nigeria will be. Everybody will spy on each other, there will be no trust among friends, colleagues and loved ones. NIGERIA WILL UNRAVEL INTO GLORIOUS CHAOS.

I greatly belief that the knowledge of hacking should be greatly limited to individuals who have good intentions and are not DESPERATE.

If you want to learn Hacking, you can do so on a lonely path to secure your technological assets from intruders.
Re: Want To Learn Hacking? by luvlyoracle(m): 1:27am On Nov 28, 2014
chim14:
Many people want to learn hacking to hack devilishly, but are not willing to pay the sacrifice of cash and foundational hardwork.

If everybody have the knowledge of hacking, imagine how Nigeria will be. Everybody will spy on each other, there will be no trust among friends, colleagues and loved ones. NIGERIA WILL UNRAVEL INTO GLORIOUS CHAOS.

I greatly belief that the knowledge of hacking should be greatly limited to individuals who have good intentions and are not DESPERATE.

If you want to learn Hacking, you can do so on a lonely path to secure your technological assets from intruders.
Re: Want To Learn Hacking? by baba11(m): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2014
What are the steps to follow if one needs to start from the basic?!
Re: Want To Learn Hacking? by chim14(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2014
Start from information security

(1) (Reply)

How Much Would You Charge For An Integration Job? / IOS And Andriod App Developer Needed / Please How Do I Remove This Logger From My Joomla Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.