Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

What Is Seun Doing About Data Centres?!?! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Seun Doing About Data Centres?!?! (1027 Views)

What Is Nigeria Doing About The Tse-tse Flies Called Fulani Herdsmen? / What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa / What Are You Doing About Your Phcn Accumulated Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What Is Seun Doing About Data Centres?!?! by SangoCrusader: 2:13am On Nov 28, 2014
I do not need to say too much on this issue, but I am sick and tired of every story being hijacked by PDP and APC data centres bent on distorting public opinion. It is always obvious when a topic has been hijacked and this seems to be just about every single topic now.

I have been on Nairaland for a long time but if @Seun cannot do anything about these people, then we have to assume NL is complicit in brainwashing Nigerians for their own gain.

We need to start to identify and exposing these people, or they will ruin NL.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Seun Doing About Data Centres?!?! by SangoCrusader: 2:21am On Nov 28, 2014
FTC!!!

Follow @masterpower to see how these guys operate. @masterpower works in a PDP data centre.

If I can spot one that easy, WTF are you NL mods doing?

1 Like

Re: What Is Seun Doing About Data Centres?!?! by chibwike(m): 2:28am On Nov 28, 2014
Na wa oh...some peeps dont sleep sha.
Re: What Is Seun Doing About Data Centres?!?! by idupaul: 2:35am On Nov 28, 2014
I am currently at Mountain of Fire Data Centre Ikotun , my shift will end 6 am.. Anyone from PDP or APC data centre? Abeg how much do they pay there per post I need to move

3 Likes

Re: What Is Seun Doing About Data Centres?!?! by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 28, 2014
If apc is beaten to their game they will start to cry
Re: What Is Seun Doing About Data Centres?!?! by saintneo(m): 6:29am On Nov 28, 2014
SangoCrusader:
FTC!!!

Follow @masterpower to see how these guys operate. @masterpower works in a PDP data centre.

If I can spot one that easy, WTF are you NL mods doing?

You need to mention examples from both sides if you are neutral.
Re: What Is Seun Doing About Data Centres?!?! by SangoCrusader: 9:52am On Nov 28, 2014
If you get the time, read this article here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-29237507

See how @presher below quickly politicized this issue. If you follow his trail of posts, you will see a string of illogical APC bashing so safe to say he is one of them.

@saintneo Unlike you, I am not a full time internet warrior so I do not have time to pick out the PDP and APC data centre workers. However, it is plain to see and I hope the mods can highlight this topic because many pple I know are losing confidence in NL.

Very soon, the only members will be political internet warriors bashing each other.
Re: What Is Seun Doing About Data Centres?!?! by SangoCrusader: 9:54am On Nov 28, 2014
chibwike:
Na wa oh...some peeps dont sleep sha.

@chibwike GEJ till 2050 abi? How much do they pay you guys sef, I always wondered.
Re: What Is Seun Doing About Data Centres?!?! by SangoCrusader: 9:58am On Nov 28, 2014
@seun
@ishilove

Please this issue is undermining the objectivity of the forum. Even if you can't resolve it please acknowledge it to disassociate yourself from what is going on because u guys look complicit.

And abeg, this is FP material.
Re: What Is Seun Doing About Data Centres?!?! by saintneo(m): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2014
SangoCrusader:
If you get the time, read this article here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-29237507

See how @presh er below quickly politicized this issue. If you follow his trail of posts, you will see a string of illogical APC bashing so safe to say he is one of them.

@saintneo Unlike you, I am not a full time internet warrior so I do not have time to pick out the PDP and APC data centre workers. However, it is plain to see and I hope the mods can highlight this topic because many pple I know are losing confidence in NL.

Very soon, the only members will be political internet warriors bashing each other.

Here in Antananarivo we don't do internet warrior. We already know the e-goons thus we don't bother reading their contribution.

If you are truly neutral kindly join me where I school - Antananarivo.
Re: What Is Seun Doing About Data Centres?!?! by maclatunji: 10:24am On Nov 28, 2014
Please mail Supermoderators about this complaint.

Thank you.

(1)

Traffic Advisory Concerning The Apc Presidential Primaries In Lagos / Obituary, Tombstone For PDP Burial Ready –el-rufai / This Ibo Man Wants To Be Nigeria's Next President In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.