Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

2015: Get Ready To Vacate Aso Villa – APC Tells Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Get Ready To Vacate Aso Villa – APC Tells Jonathan (938 Views)

I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari / Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa / Presidential Villa: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Get Ready To Vacate Aso Villa – APC Tells Jonathan by lalasticlala(m): 9:33am On Nov 28, 2014
The All Progressives Congress, APC, has once again reminded President Goodluck Jonathan that he should get ready to vacate the Presidential Villa.

The party leaders, including a former head of state, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.); ex-Lagos governor, Bola Tinubu; a former Interim Chairman of the APC, Bisi Akande; and governors of the states where the party is in control, said most Nigerians were tired of the President and would rather replace him with an APC president in 2015.

The opposition leaders spoke in Osogbo, Osun State, during the second-term inauguration of Governor Rauf Aregbesola.

The APC governors, who spoke at the ceremony are, Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State, Abdufatah Ahmed of Kwara State, Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State, Babatunde Fashola ( SAN) of Lagos State and Deputy Governor of Oyo State, Mr. Moses Adeyemo.

Tinubu, who spoke mostly in Yoruba language, said the Osun electorate resisted those he referred to as “forces of repression” during the August 9 election by choosing APC, adding that the party’s new philosophy was “commonsense revolution”.

He urged every Nigerian to vote out Jonathan next year.

He said, “The revolution we are talking about is the ability to use our voter’s card to send those people away because they have failed woefully.

“This revolution will take care of the elderly ones, create employment and to generate enough electricity and not to lie, like they are telling lies from Abuja.

“The coming election in February, anybody who has charms must prepare very well. If you can use rings fortified with charms, do it; prepare waistbands and the likes. It is not going to be easy to defeat them.

“I am grateful to my mother who is in heaven. I was not trained to be a coward. We are ready for them.”

The party leader boasted that the APC would reclaim the mandate allegedly stolen by the PDP in Ekiti State.

On his part, Buhari, a presidential aspirant on the platform of the APC, said Jonathan had over-stayed his welcome at the villa.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/11/28/2015-get-ready-vacate-aso-villa-apc-tells-jonathan/

Re: 2015: Get Ready To Vacate Aso Villa – APC Tells Jonathan by Ambrogio(m): 9:34am On Nov 28, 2014
How much is this space worth?
Re: 2015: Get Ready To Vacate Aso Villa – APC Tells Jonathan by EldaTimba(m): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2014
APC and Fantasies are inseparable

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Get Ready To Vacate Aso Villa – APC Tells Jonathan by Crocz(m): 9:58am On Nov 28, 2014
The only way Jonathan's gonna win is through rigging...obviously he has no vote in the North and Southwest...it's not like I don't like the man, I just don't like his attitude...he's dull, clueless, brain dead and confused...and he always look like someone who's suffering from hang-over

Enough of torturing Nigerians and away with a clueless President!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Get Ready To Vacate Aso Villa – APC Tells Jonathan by englishmart(m): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2014
APC dey form landlord abi?
Re: 2015: Get Ready To Vacate Aso Villa – APC Tells Jonathan by fitzmayowa: 10:10am On Nov 28, 2014
APC should quit throwing jabs at PDP/GEJ...They should focus on telling nigerians their agenda for us...

Need I remind them that its the peoples vote that will make GEJ the "clueless one" leave office to bring in GMB the "clueful one"...

Enough of all this jab throwing/mud slinging politics, they should tell us their plans and agendas for us...

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Get Ready To Vacate Aso Villa – APC Tells Jonathan by skyprofm(m): 10:13am On Nov 28, 2014
EldaTimba:
APC and Fantasies are inseparable

You'll be surprised by how fantasies come through

1 Like

Re: 2015: Get Ready To Vacate Aso Villa – APC Tells Jonathan by daveP(m): 10:23am On Nov 28, 2014
Nawao. I just want what's best for my country. Central and elitist too much.
Re: 2015: Get Ready To Vacate Aso Villa – APC Tells Jonathan by Kingsley1000(m): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2014
we want change..no room for people deceiving people(pdp)....
if you know u dont have a good paying job,unstable light,no good road in ur area,during ur years in versity,u nearly suffocated during lectures because of poor infrastructure,u're a graduate buh no job

APC GOT YOUR BACK*hit like*
Re: 2015: Get Ready To Vacate Aso Villa – APC Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 28, 2014
Sai Buhari
Re: 2015: Get Ready To Vacate Aso Villa – APC Tells Jonathan by lilflipnerd: 10:34am On Nov 28, 2014
Time Up Sir,
Re: 2015: Get Ready To Vacate Aso Villa – APC Tells Jonathan by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2014
Talk is cheap!!!
Bunch of Terrorist

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Get Ready To Vacate Aso Villa – APC Tells Jonathan by Jaymima(f): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2014
Where can i get Nairaland Registration form please?

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Get Ready To Vacate Aso Villa – APC Tells Jonathan by MisterLongman(m): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2014
^^Gej till eternity would be better...... That anthem is fast loosing steam already.
2019 ko, 3019 ni

1 Like

Re: 2015: Get Ready To Vacate Aso Villa – APC Tells Jonathan by Funniez: 11:38am On Nov 28, 2014
On one condition; Buhari/Rochas ticket
Re: 2015: Get Ready To Vacate Aso Villa – APC Tells Jonathan by WIZGUY69(m): 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
wink
too early now.
they should wait till next year before they start giving GEJ quit notice.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Get Ready To Vacate Aso Villa – APC Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
“The coming election in February, anybody who has charms must prepare very well. If you can use rings fortified with charms, do it; prepare waistbands and the likes. It is not going to be easy to defeat them.

“I am grateful to my mother who is in heaven. I was not trained to be a coward. We are ready for them.”

So Tinubu actually made this statement? shocked

These politicians sef...

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Get Ready To Vacate Aso Villa – APC Tells Jonathan by nationwide1(m): 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
Why is APC counting its eggs before they are hatched? Statements like these breed violence because it's like they 100% sure of winning but this is politics. Tinubu needs to be corrected. Nigerians are tired of PDP but they don't see APC as a good replacement. #fact.
Re: 2015: Get Ready To Vacate Aso Villa – APC Tells Jonathan by SOUNDKING: 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
APnoise. We don hear.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Get Ready To Vacate Aso Villa – APC Tells Jonathan by charly4tex(m): 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
Too much hatred in their quest for Power. APC should play their politics in a good fashion manner, because a day will come they will be in charge and of course opposition will be there to repay them back in such manner.

(1) (Reply)

Transparency International Ranks Nigeria 136th Most Corrupt Country In The World / If Apc Are Prgressives, What Are Pdp Members? / Stop Being A Zombie, Wise Up People!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.