Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,526 members, 7,770,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:33 AM

The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation (19837 Views)

Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? / Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja / House Foundation Cost Quotation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by wunmi590(m): 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
sucreblazing:

guy no lie ooo, se u don build house before ni Abi u dey do furniture work ?.....

the rate at which u understand the quotation if to say Na so u know ur book Na first u suppose to dey carry for class ooo
Lol
Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by oche79: 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
check these out lol grin

1 Like

Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
What the guy that gave you the haggard quotation lack was just proper formal eduction/mastery of the lingua franca . Now , don't be surprised that in the field work he will perform better than the guy that stated the quotation lucidly in English language . My point is this , don't underrate that guy with informal education , instead when engaging his service , try to discuss and negotiate with him in the language he understand better - the language he was taught the work . These guys with informal education in the technical profession always deliver better than their academic counterparts . The only advantage the academic's has over them is their ability to use their mastery of the lingua franca to gloss their ignorance .

4 Likes

Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by free2ryhme: 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
spyder880:
I think I will need to go back to school, because I am not understanding the English of the youths of nowadays. Please help me scrutinise this quotation for cabinet works in a site I am handling and please tell me what you think. grin Happy weekend.

You wrote that rubbish in the picture

DamN your english is a disgrace
Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by AreaFada2: 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
Spydo, that quotation nor complete na, you normally do a thorough job.

Work man chicken is missing from the list o. grin
Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by mufutau55(m): 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
Spyder.. Oh No. Frontpage.. scary now.

Hajji M.
Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by AreaFada2: 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
free2ryhme:

You wrote that rubbish in the picture

DamN your english is a disgrace

Abeg read b4 you comment.

1 Like

Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by seunayantokun(m): 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
Thank God somebody made sense out of it. But let's just laugh it off, after all the guy isn't well educated. I can't expect a good sch cert holder to write as such.
Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by gen2briz(m): 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
Oga spydeer I sight you oooo
Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by MARKone(m): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hahahahaha

i haf died

Three Gallons of cum come

1 Like

Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by cococandy(f): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
workmansheep grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by TDstarr: 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
Walkopet:
Bursted,.....ure already late na backpage una enter dis time cheesy
how una take deh quote many people at ones
Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by aspirebig: 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
You go fear quotation oooo
Lol

1 Like

Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by spyder880(m): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
gen2briz:
Oga spydeer I sight you oooo

The furniture work in pictures. .... cheesy grin https://www.nairaland.com/1583239/how-built-luxury-block-flats/32
Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
Even Yuzedo himself, is unworthy to untie this dude's sandals cheesy.

1 Like

Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by Drsheddy(m): 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
Wetin concern me here?? Or am i d one handling d contract??
Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by chigoizie7(m): 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
saintgwizard:
Please I need your advice on this.

The quotation below is for a bungalow, roughly 20m by 19m. The king post height is 19 feet and is for a Metro Coppo roofing sheet. This is for the wood work only

2 by 4 by 16H- 300pcs by 630 = 189000
2 by 3 by 16H- 390pcs by 330 = 128700
2 by 2 by 16H- 300pcs by 330 = 99000
1 by 10 by 18H- 18pcs by 1700 = 30600
1/4 rod - 18pcs by 200 = 3600
3 bags of 4 inch nail = 15, 000
2 bags of 3 inches nail = 10,000
Workmanship = 160,000
Total = 635,900 Naira

Cc: spyder880, Mufutau55,muyesky

when u want to estimate in this country, please dont predict using just one person, all u need to do is invite like 6-7 other carpenters to the same house, tell them ur specifications nd den allow them to estimate for u in different times, from their quotations, compare and contrast.u must see quotations with almost same estimates, then bank on that one, but all those carpenters must not know each other. thats how ma father does his thing, believe me all these menial workers are crookz once they sense u have little change to spare.

1 Like

Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by IDEApro(m): 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
Forget the written grammar and give him 2million, your needs will be sorted out technically.
Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
2milan indeed grin
Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by swalkphoe(m): 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
kaywiluv:
grin Dis person won roof badagry beach?
do u know d technical know how before u arrive @ úř conclusion about roofing a Beach? dis qoutation is based on request i guess,i know cause i do this for a living

1 Like

Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by kristen12(f): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
hardychris:
That man must be a Calabar man.
Can't you comment without calling someone else tribe?

1 Like

Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by nwaobitex: 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
lolx
Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by skigbu: 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
the qoutation is not clear,because i work with this type of cabinet.but the thing is,is it a qoutation for kitchen or wardrobe cabinet and what is the quantity of it each.BUT some thing of it is off
Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by aspirebig: 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
You go fear quotation oooo
Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by gatiano(m): 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
Because nobody is addressing the defect of Aphasia disorder. My brother has it because he sees written stuffs backwards and upside down. However they are always good work manship, sportmen or artist. Aphasia is so much in africa.
Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by Callimo(m): 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
Waterway:
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.. ... Dont be surprised if this guy is in one of our higher institutions .... at least he is trying to be a productive member of society.... we must try to be considerate and encourage this individual who may be trying to participate in this forum and avoid demoralizing ridicules. ....we need help with literacy rate in this country...we need leadership that sees the wealth in educating the masses and not promoting incessant strikes/school closures .... we need free universal basic education from a leadership that sees value in fellow Nigerians..... Weep for our dear country . Guys, we can do better!!!

What are u talking about? I found nothing wrong wth is quoted.
If u are not in d building industry, fget about reading. The information passed in dat quotation is clear and direct.
Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by ddooskie(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
spyder880:
After spending some time to crank my brain to understand the quotation

b4 you crucify the dude sir, you rack your brain, you don't crank it.

the "Work man Sheep" gat me ROTFLMFAO grin
Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
spyder880:
After spending some time to crank my brain to understand the quotation, I think what my guy wanted to list are;

1. Foreign plywood 84 pieces
2. Ordinary plywood 24 pieces
3. 20 plank of wood
4. One by three 20 pieces
5. Three gallon of gum
6. Two inches half bag
7. Three inches nail half bag
8. Concrete nail half bag
9. One inch half bag
10. Vernia ten foot
11. Transport
12. Workmanship
13. Total amount N2 million

You have a good eye lol

I believe 10 is "vinyl"

1 Like

Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
I'm surprised at the handwriting of a supposedly uneducated person. Either the Nigerian education system is this abysmal, or OP is playing a prank.
Re: The Controversial N2 Million Naira Quotation by 5p1naz(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
Work man sheep killed me cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin angry chai... this English some pipl are writing... diaris God oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Hunting Is More Stressful Than Husband Hunting / Egbon 'future Landlord', If You Want To Build Your House In 2016, Come Read This / Understanding Land Sizes And Measurement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.