Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police (32504 Views)

Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) / Okada Riders Now Ply Oshodi-Apapa, Lagos-Badagry Expressway Unhindered / Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by Dramadiddy(m): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
nnamdiosu:

sorry, I just wanted to find out. DOES NL PAY MONEY TO PEOPLE WHO COMMENT FIRST?
nope
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by jbaby265(f): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
i dnt understand this country o
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by angelsing(m): 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Muscomide:
NIGERIA, everywhere na fighting, killing, raping, looting, stealing, violence and impunity. Sorrow, tears and blood have become the regular trademark of Nigeria under the inept and clueless one. Why am I not surprised with Jonathan at the helm. Afterall, it is said that the fish rots from the head down.
Dude I don't like jonathan style of government but bringing jonathan into this matter is not necessary..This is a state matter and not federal..so leave jonathan out of this, when national issue comes up we will all join hand to castigate him but not on this issue

1 Like

Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by Muscomide: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sorrow, tears and blood everywhere!
Will the last person to leave this hell hole under the PDP please turn out the lights on their way out?
Oh, I forgot! Light sef no dey.
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by godoluwa(m): 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by gonon: 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
kepal99:
. Some Nigerians and their black sense tho?!!!

I saw that as well....
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by Muscomide: 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
angelsing:
Dude I don't like jonathan style of government but bringing jonathan into this matter is not necessary..This is a state matter and not federal..so leave jonathan out of this, when national issue comes up we will all join hand to castigate him but not on this issue

Fella, I don't how astute you are politically but have you never heard it said that 'all politics is local'? By this principle, the success or otherwise of political office holders is directly interwoven with their ability to understand and influence the issues of their constituents.

Politicians must appeal to the simple and everyday concerns of those who elected them into office, no matter how mundane those concerns are. Those personal, seemingly mundane issues, more so than the lofty, intangible ideas, are what voters care most about, according to this principle. Some political analysts call such issues the bread and butter issues.

It is for this reason that when there is any breakdown in law and order from Ariaria in the east to Zaria in the north, the paper trail and the buck ultimately stops at Jonathan's desk in Aso Rock.

One hopes that clarifies things for you and your like. Do have a great weekend.
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by angelsing(m): 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
Muscomide:

Fella, I don't how astute you are politically but have you never heard it said that 'all politics is local'? By this principle, the success or otherwise of political office holders is directly interwoven with their ability to understand and influence the issues of their constituents.

Politicians must appeal to the simple and everyday concerns of those who elected them into office, no matter how mundane those concerns are. Those personal, seemingly mundane issues, more so than the lofty, intangible ideas, are what voters care most about, according to this principle. Some political analysts call such issues the bread and butter issues.

It is for this reason that when there is any breakdown in law and order from Ariaria in the east to Zaria in the north, the paper trail and the buck ultimately stops at Jonathan's desk in Aso Rock.

One hopes that clarifies things for you and your like. Do have a great weekend.

I think on this particular issue the bulk stops on the lagos state government not Federal..This issue is not a national issue but state. Its just breakdown of law and order which can be handled by the state, only when its escalate beyond the state then u can now say the bulk stops on the president.. As it stands its still a case the lagos state can handle...Don't get me wrong, I can't wait for us to kick jonathan out at the next election.. Peace!
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by Muscomide: 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
angelsing:
I think on this particular issue the bulk stops on the lagos state government not Federal..This issue is not a national issue but state. Its just breakdown of law and order which can be handled by the state, only when its escalate beyond the state then u can now say the bulk stops on the president.. As it stands its still a case the lagos state can handle...Don't get me wrong, I can't wait for us to kick jonathan out at the next election.. Peace!

Phew!! What a relief. For a moment there, I thought you were one of his e-diots, the paid hacks who come online to tell us black is white! All is forgiven, bro! One Love!!
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by manot: 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
call peter irhivben on 07063325533 for past questions and ans on nnpc
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by angelsing(m): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
Muscomide:

Phew!! What a relief. For a moment there, I thought you were one of his e-diots, the paid hacks who come online to tell us black is white! All is forgiven, bro! One Love!!
lol...for what na?..am not blind na, with all this ineptitude. Can't wait for him to be voted out

1 Like

Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
asodeboyede:
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be ye not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God!

And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the LORD JESUS, and by the Spirit of our God!

HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS FOR CLEANSING?
Hurry Now.... Before it's TOO late!
wow pastor on. a run way abi na fight way we go call am metchew we due talk how fight n blood shed go stop see d poo u r quoting .
Go d middle of d fight go dey preach now u way ur sin don ova full basket

1 Like

Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by asodeboyede(m): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1:
wow pastor on. a run way abi na fight way we go call am metchew we due talk how fight n blood shed go stop see d poo u r quoting .
Go d middle of d fight go dey preach now u way ur sin don ova full basket

God bless you!
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by manutdadex(m): 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
holatin:
are u blaming fashola
nobody is blamin fashola, but dat is d lagos we ve all been living since tinubu, and it has nt change till now and y we no go blame fashola? Touts for lag na arm of government o
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by nnamdiosu(m): 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
grin[quote author=Dramadiddy post=28415954] nope [/quote
cos the way u were rejoicing.....about been FTC.....I was getting hopes. was just pulling ur legs
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by bigtt76(f): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hahahaha so until porsin de ground and blood de flow before you believe eh? grin

condralbede:
The riot is not serious,nobody is on the ground and no blood on the floor.
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by Lawalemi(m): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
Just passing Lekki Phase 1 and I'm seeing the gory effect - Burnt bikes and shattered glasses of Lekki shuttle buses.

At least they should allow some unemployed make a living with Okada.
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by Dramadiddy(m): 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by samuelite40: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
Lawlessness
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by olaolulazio(m): 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
it was really serious this morning... injures everywhere.
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by ugo4life1990(m): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
I heard police vehicle his an okada man and his passenger fell off and die yesterday. So they have to reemforce and attack back this morning.
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by adedayourt(m): 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
I know it d work of PDP
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by Nonsoco80(m): 6:02am On Nov 29, 2014
Jjjj
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by godspeed: 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
Vivipop:
Riot? I only hope someone will not be a sacrificial lamb at this 11th hour.

vivi, I'm still expecting your response

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? / Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) / Movieswood – Tamil, Telugu, Hindi HD Movies Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.