Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police (32500 Views)

Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) / Okada Riders Now Ply Oshodi-Apapa, Lagos-Badagry Expressway Unhindered / Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by condralbede(m): 11:37am On Nov 28, 2014
All i see in pix,are some street boys being packed my police.
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by condralbede(m): 11:37am On Nov 28, 2014
The riot is not serious,nobody is on the ground and no blood on the floor.
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by nairaman66(m): 11:37am On Nov 28, 2014
Vivipop:
Riot? I only hope someone will not be a sacrificial lamb at this 11th hour.

11 hour? It's only 11:36AM ooO! grin
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by Bendyke(m): 11:40am On Nov 28, 2014
I no fit laff.... Let d fight continue... (sips ma fanta n okpa) grin
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by milky3(f): 11:41am On Nov 28, 2014
Will comment later [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2014
Muscomide:
NIGERIA, everywhere na fighting, killing, raping, looting, stealing, violence and impunity. Why am I not surprised with Jonathan at the helm. Afterall, it is said that the fish rots from the head down.
Instead of holding fashola the CSO of the state responsible, it is GEJ in far away abuja that you decided to insult.
Go and learn the 'delegation of powers in Nigeria' before commenting on any political issue again.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by born2boink(m): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2014
asodeboyede:
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be ye not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor evilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God!

And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the LORD JESUS, and by the Spirit of our God!

HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS FOR CLEANSING?
Hurry Now.... Before it's TOO late!
How much?
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by holatin(m): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2014
Boss13:

In Lagos it is. You either obey or get beaten. Yet, we have an admirable governor who is so fantastic.
are u blaming fashola
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by Emilord(m): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2014
Muscomide:
NIGERIA, everywhere na fighting, killing, raping, looting, stealing, violence and impunity. Why am I not surprised with Jonathan at the helm. Afterall, it is said that the fish rots from the head down.
must you bring GEJ into all of your stupid comments?tell ur papa to come out for presidency,let's see wat he can do.nonsense!!!
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by topaaz(m): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2014
LordMecuzy:

J
kilode na angry
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by topaaz(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2014
born2fuck:
How much?
it's free bro

1 Like

Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by asodeboyede(m): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2014
born2fuck:
How much?

OH MY GOD!!!!!
I feel so blessed and fulfilled for you to have quoted me, that means you got the message!
Bless you bro!

It is FREE, just go to Him in faith with a heart of repentance, confession and forsake all!
Then ask Him to come dwell in YOU!

It as simple as A B C.....
Admit Believe and Confess!
BLESS YOU!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by kepal99(m): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2014
Muscomide:

It is sad that the message bypassed you. Again, I reiterate, 'the fish rots from the head down'. Make of that what you will, youngster!
. The last time I checked, there are 3 tiers of government, mister! Must you involve jonathan in every mishap in this country? If ur neighbour drinks garri its jonathan, ur boss sacks U its jonathan, ur friends fight in your street, its jonathan. Haba! I aint saying the guy is good buh U aint abit better.
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by sethxy: 11:50am On Nov 28, 2014
OKADA VS POLICE... part 2
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by teeboy2110(m): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2014
Na early momo Igbo dey worry dere head idot fellow.
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by ckmayoca: 11:52am On Nov 28, 2014
No ssign of fights oh. Can only see ppl standing and looking. No burning tires or throwing of punches joor.
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by radiant3(f): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2014
Pandemonium everywhere!
May the PEACE of God reign in our country nigeria...
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 28, 2014
Muscomide:
Foolish fool,what has GEJ to do wit dis
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by freezyprinzy(m): 11:55am On Nov 28, 2014
OK seen
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by MrTolulope(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
lol..na wa oo
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by Muscomide: 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
ofiafuluego:

Foolish fool,what has GEJ to do wit dis

Like Americans say, 'go figure'!!
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by blakky97(m): 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
It was actually a blood bath. What made me laugh was a policeman that fell down while trying to jump from the hilux. It happened too quick for me to video. This country is ruined with lawlessness. If you have the opportunity, please leave.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by kepal99(m): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
Muscomide:
. Some Nigerians and their black sense tho?!!!
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by bolajJP007: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
But why.
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by DICKtator: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
Muscomide:

Yeah!!
You are so right!!
Everyday is rioting,fighting,shooting,cop killings and shytttte.
Ferguson,Missouri is the latest of this thang,now lekki
Like you rightly stated, I am not surprised that Obama is at the helms of affair!
America and their wahalas!!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ebubeslym:
see guys wey get strength...

and sambisia forest dey burn..

yeye dey smell wella

modified*****
round them up and take dem to maidugri ASAP
abi o.
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
I know definitely that it has to do with elections, majority of those useless okada riders collect money from pdp politicians during elections, i witnessed this in 2007 elections where these guys in big cars hold meetings with okada riders in the Estate, give them undisclosed amounts of money to vote for them.
I guess the eti-0sa chairman wants to see an end to this.

Up APC
Sai Buhari!
Saay no to corruption!!
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
Aboki men kwo?
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by sniperr007(m): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
Muscomide:

Its a shame that you post comments like this and people like it. That a state government allows agbero to collect moni from motorists is default of gej.

That the road to your house,street,town is not tarred is because gej is the president. Until you learn to hold your governor,lg chairman accountable, then you can blame fg

Are there no security operatives & laws in the states and if those laws and operatives are not doing their jobs, don't blame fg.

Note, that a state government is not only meant to build road but to ensure security of life and property.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by nnamdiosu(m): 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dramadiddy:
Yaaaay FTC baby!!!!!!! Thanks to God, my friends on the keyboardist thread, thanks everyone... As this week is ending u will receive ur blessing! https://www.nairaland.com/1814503/thread-keyboardists

sorry, I just wanted to find out. DOES NL PAY MONEY TO PEOPLE WHO COMMENT FIRST?
Re: Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police by lilflipnerd: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
I think anyone caught for thuggery in Lagos State should be deported angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? / Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) / Movieswood – Tamil, Telugu, Hindi HD Movies Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.