Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) (72917 Views)

Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters With Russian Girlfriend Look All Grown (see Photos) / Mikel Obi Cooking For His Russian Girlfriend On Val Day(Photo) / Mikel Obi Engaged To His Russian Girlfriend Olga Diyachenko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
IYANGBALI:
very very sure,I have already googled it grin
Then you are yet to convince me
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by IYANGBALI: 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
dovelike:

Then you are yet to convince me
come let me whisper something into your ear
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
IYANGBALI:
come let me whisper something into your ear
Oya whisper
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by IYANGBALI: 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
dovelike:

Oya whisper
ok
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by otiigba1(m): 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
BellaBambina:
Portsmouth is just on the other side of your island.. I had friends there, but they ve moved back to France.
yea Portsmouth's just a ferry ride from the isle of Wight very nice area, except It looks like I am the only black person on the island not a problem for me though
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
otiigba1:
yea Portsmouth's just a ferry ride from the isle of Wight very nice area, except It looks like I am the only black person on the island not a problem for me though
Isle of wight is beautiful.. I enjoy the hovercraft ride from Portsmouth. Its a lovely place to be during the summer; taking boat rides, picnicking on the sea shore, strolling along the beach and, watching the ships sail.
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Myluv1: 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
Rikidony:

YEA tongue
Do you get paid or laid undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Dymondgurl(f): 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
Dreyl:
Good
i hope you are doing great though,and i hope you won't run away from me again?
ok, I'll try not to.
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
jessiecah:

obviously she is and you have to actually understand before you quote
Do Russians come in a different colour other than white? undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by otipoju(m): 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
Seun:
Me too. embarassed

Brother.. Help me change my user name to

"Casterbridge"
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by tpraiz(m): 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
We no far jare*
NairaMode:

Ondo.
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by fridayj(m): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
If to say jus u who go read or hear ur story.... grin
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by jessiecah(f): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
GoodGirl2:
Do Russians come in a different colour other than white? undecided

please Goodgirl just Google about tanning and Europeans, thank you
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
jessiecah:

please Goodgirl just Google about tanning and Europeans, thank you

I know all about tanning, I don't need to do any research.
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Rikidony(m): 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
Myluv1:

Do you get paid or laid undecided
I GET THEM LAID undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Myluv1: 5:34am On Nov 30, 2014
Rikidony:

I GET THEM LAID undecided
Good for you tongue
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Dreyl(m): 6:49am On Nov 30, 2014
Dymondgurl:
ok, I'll try not to.
Thanks wink
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by ceo003: 8:41am On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by lilbabyak(m): 7:50am On Dec 02, 2014
jessiecah:

sweetie, i have no idea what it is you're saying but am very sure we're talking about entirely different things
I know what you mean simply refers to a change in skin colour. more like suntan. but I'm simply using the acronym TAN which stands for transformation ambassadors of nigeria
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
MIKEL no sabi kiss angry
this is how to kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) / Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register / Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.