Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) (72887 Views)

Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters With Russian Girlfriend Look All Grown (see Photos) / Mikel Obi Cooking For His Russian Girlfriend On Val Day(Photo) / Mikel Obi Engaged To His Russian Girlfriend Olga Diyachenko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
Cute! kiss

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by tabisegroup(m): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
phazotron:
the man is rich the woman is rich....... the kind of relationship i like.
u like...or u want?
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by adami: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
Seun:
Me too. embarassed

Tonto Dike is rich, she dashes out 500k without thinking 2ce
Linda Ikeji is rich,she has 3 luxury cars wink lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by akereconfi: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
phazotron:
the man is rich the woman is rich....... the kind of relationship i like.

SMH at all these Nigerians that think once you are WHITE that you must be rich. Some of those folks BROKE pass you
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by M4gunners: 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
Rikidony:
mikel is a sharp guy enjoy but rememba our naija babes wen Its time for marriage ;Dmikel is a sharp guy enjoy but rememba our naija babes wen Its time for marriage
What is so special about naija babys when it comes to marriage please?
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by axortedbabe(f): 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
princefunmi:

A room.....

To kiss....

C'mon, where are you from?

Who does that?
i'm frm earth,got problem with that?
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by DanTrizy(m): 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
axortedbabe:
Hey u two shud get a room...
There are in it cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by otiigba1(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
datalossvictim1:
Cute! kiss
hi gorgeous tongue
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by maternal: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
ireneony:
that does not change the fact ur mum is black,....
.ur grand mum is probably rolling in her grave right now, for all this clueless words u are spewing right now (for hating urself)

My mother and grandmother helped their men achieve success. They weren't opportunists like you naija women nowadays. Again if obi was selling pure water would you care he's with a oyibo women ? Of course not ashewo. Now he has made it you come with this a black man should be with a black woman agenda. Only if he has money abi ?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by otiigba1(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
maternal:

My mother and grandmother helped their men achieve success. They weren't opportunists like you naija women nowadays. Again if obi was selling pure water would you care he's with a oyibo women ? Of course not ashewo. Now he has made it you come with this a black man should be with a black woman agenda. Only if he has money abi ?
never mind that envious girl
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
Russian women are stunningly beautiful.
I met one at bonny island ,rivers state, and i was like WOW.
If not for the fact that i was at work that day, i would have wooed that lady.
They trump the nigerian women in every aspect of relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by ireneony(f): 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
maternal:

niggah pls grin don't give me that cock and bull story . ur talk is not making any sense
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by otiigba1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
ireneony:
niggah pls grin don't give me that cock and bull story . ur talk is not making any sense
hey! Look who is still here, listen fine girl would you like to hook up with me this xmas? Dont be shy Just tell me what you want for xmas, what say you? tongue
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Bamz(m): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
kennygee:
Her neck tho. Giraffe things.

Hater. angry
People like you would do anything to be in her shoes.
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by ireneony(f): 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
otiigba1:
hey! Look who is still here, listen fine girl would you like to hook up with me this xmas? Dont be shy Just tell me what you want for xmas, what say you? tongue
u think am a commodity that money can buy.....by the way I don't screw married men and I am celibacy
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Bamz(m): 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
I'm not against dating Nigerian women but sincerely guys, y'all need to interact with girls from other races and see the differences for yourselves.

One of the most exciting female friends I've had happened to be a South African, and fact that I'm Yoruban doesn't mean I would end up marrying one.

Love knows no tribe or race, IMO.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by kobikwelu(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
This picture was staged. Look at the people standing behind...
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Bamz(m): 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
ireneony:
u think am a commodity that money can buy.....by the way I don't screw married men and I am celibacy

LOL I like celibates. Good decision you've made to remain celibate btw
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Aawww wipe your tears my darling husband cheesy my second inheritance would last me 4 generations.. I kid you not grin

So let's get married

[size=2pt]Joke, I'm a destitute oo[/size] embarassed
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by raphy(m): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
good for him,many of his friends have married so he need to be taste her very well to know how sweet she is.if God want my wif to be european he will show me a better girl...whyte chicks love african guys so much cuz they are stronger.so many babes here in Austria .
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by D9ty7(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
Instead of him to put more effort into his footballing style, he is busy sucking his gf. See dat one too wey no sabi advise her boo. Abeg, Matic no get gf to kiss?
E go siddon for bench sotey, im go get seat belt.
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by davidonoja: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
Na watin make am no fit play well for world cup be this
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
otiigba1:
hi gorgeous tongue

Hello wink otigba !
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
CFCfan:

lipsrsealed undecided

grin embarassed you are all my husbands kiss
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Muzikluva(m): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
emirate0:
Mikel na correct igbo man. If football no pay wife papa go pay. Nna u are veyi veyi smart. I wish we de see dis same smartness on d pitch grin
Diz iz veli veli funny...lmao.
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by idinc(m): 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
Bench warmer
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Dymondgurl(f): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dreyl:
so this girl still dey alive
ehn!! Na where I for dey before? I full ground remain bros.
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by otiigba1(m): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
Bamz:

LOL I like celibates. Good decision you've made to remain celibate btw
grin you mean celibate? I don't understand,you don't like men? Anyway with your atitude I am not surprise, besides we will only hook up as friends
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
datalossvictim1:

grin embarassed you are all my husbands kiss
Nope. I'm a staunch monogamist kiss
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Mopolchi: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
Na this one im sabi if na to play ball na so im go hold ball dey turn slow slow like tortoise. The earlier we start to bench this guy for Super Eagles, the better for us. We need to leave this guy so that he can have time for his sucking.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
IYANGBALI:
bad belle,mikel no look your side because you to wor wor grin
See your life. You don see me b4?
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by otiigba1(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Hello wink otigba !
Nne kedu?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) / Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies / Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.