Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) (72926 Views)

Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters With Russian Girlfriend Look All Grown (see Photos) / Mikel Obi Cooking For His Russian Girlfriend On Val Day(Photo) / Mikel Obi Engaged To His Russian Girlfriend Olga Diyachenko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by fapcrook(m): 4:59am On Nov 29, 2014
Funjosh:
Same kind of relationship we have in Abeokuta also grin

especially around onikolobo ojere area abi?
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by emmabest2000(m): 5:24am On Nov 29, 2014
Seun:
Me too. embarassed
picture or ..... grin
@topic ..,just only kiss from mikel the girl don go gaga ga ....

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:42am On Nov 29, 2014
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Dreyl(m): 6:18am On Nov 29, 2014
Dymondgurl:
ehn!! Na where I for dey before? I full ground remain bros.
you don't frequent romance unlike before,i haff missed you, say you don relocate go france? grin
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Evergreat2014(m): 7:09am On Nov 29, 2014
NairaMode:
Sexy.
These type of girls are not our Nigerian girls that will say; "He bought two cars he didn't allow me to drive one" or "He didn't buy me cream" or "My man must take care of me oooooo" ... Dem go even put "ooooo" for there.

These type of girls are not the type that when you say; "Baby I can't wait to kiss you" and you hear something like "Hey hey hey... Don't even go there... Am I your mate". Oh my God, my Nigerian girls.

"I want to make my hair" ... "My boyfriend is stingy" ... "A man must take care of me and my family" ... "Nairaland guys are broke".

I just so much appreciate independent folks with independent minds.

You must be a stingy man.
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Edusouls(m): 7:12am On Nov 29, 2014
good let him enjoy his love,female haters should go and hug transformer, he cant and will never get this this kind of love from a Nigerian girl,loving a Nigerian girl is like loving an armed robber without gun..

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by ChildofChukwu(m): 7:18am On Nov 29, 2014
kennygee:
Her neck tho. Giraffe things.

Jeez! I just noticed! grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by tpraiz(m): 7:33am On Nov 29, 2014
We must be from dsame country:::::"Ekiti abi"
NairaMode:
Sexy.
These type of girls are not our Nigerian girls that will say; "He bought two cars he didn't allow me to drive one" or "He didn't buy me cream" or "My man must take care of me oooooo" ... Dem go even put "ooooo" for there.

These type of girls are not the type that when you say; "Baby I can't wait to kiss you" and you hear something like "Hey hey hey... Don't even go there... Am I your mate". Oh my God, my Nigerian girls.

"I want to make my hair" ... "My boyfriend is stingy" ... "A man must take care of me and my family" ... "Nairaland guys are broke".

I just so much appreciate independent folks with independent minds.
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by igbo2011(m): 7:34am On Nov 29, 2014
I noticed football players of African descent usually date or marry white women. Also many of them date or marrry women who are lighter than them They wouldn't they a woman as dark as he is. Why do you think this is true?

https://www.nairaland.com/1830892/why-many-african-football-players
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by IYANGBALI: 8:55am On Nov 29, 2014
dovelike:

So you are finding my trouble? cry
no it is you I am finding?let's go and chop nkwobi,isiewu and alomo bitter grin
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by biomedixexcel(m): 9:24am On Nov 29, 2014
I'm like the hands of Russian will never cease in your life in Jesus name (Amen)
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by WiziAgozie(m): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2014
I feel Mikel was on trips....dat's why he was kissing like dat.
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 29, 2014
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Rikidony(m): 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
Myluv1:

Naija babes don hire you? tongue
YEA tongue
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by otiigba1(m): 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
BellaBambina:
Isle of Wight aint t
soo far from here... Great smile u ve got! #just saying
thanks, so how close are you to isle Wight? Not too familiar with the area just moved here couple of months ago from London smiley
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by jessiecah(f): 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
GoodGirl2:
She's Russian. Is she expected to be black? undecided

obviously she is and you have to actually understand before you quote
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
tpraiz:
We must be from dsame country:::::"Ekiti abi"

Ondo.
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
Evergreat2014:

You must be a stingy man.

And I am not ooo.
In fact, I just gave out 5, 000 plus to someone free of charge this morning.
Someone who has nothing to give me in return.
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by clovislouis(m): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
jessiecah:

who is this okoro again? opening his wide mouth to spew nonsense. You should ask God for wisdom and understanding, it'll help your life
U re outta your mind
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by MrHim(m): 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
jessiecah:
she's too white, she should tan undecided

Yeah, you can say that again. Besides, u r way hawter than her wink
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by clovislouis(m): 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
jessiecah:

obviously she is and you have to actually understand before you quote
. U act kinda demented hope u get a therapy soon
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by larryozomah(m): 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
NairaMode:

Abi naaw.
How you dey?

Enjoying the remaining days of the year
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by jessiecah(f): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
clovislouis:
. U act kinda demented hope u get a therapy soon

ha, so because you wear clothes you think you're sane? give me one reason why you think you might actually be sane
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
otiigba1:
thanks, so how close are you to isle Wight? Not too familiar with the area just moved here couple of months ago from London smiley
Portsmouth is just on the other side of your island.. I had friends there, but they ve moved back to France.
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by jessiecah(f): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
MrHim:

Yeah, you can say that again. Besides, u r way hawter than her wink

lol o
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Dymondgurl(f): 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
Dreyl:
you don't frequent romance unlike before,i haff missed you, say you don relocate go france? grin
lol, France ke? I dey were I dey, just that I'm so choked up with my studies.
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by clovislouis(m): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
jessiecah:

ha, so because you wear clothes you think you're sane? give me one reason why you think you might actually be sane
oh! Well I actually know the best words 2 use in some persons who default. Pls enough. Don't stretch it too far jessica
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
IYANGBALI:
no it is you I am finding?let's go and chop nkwobi,isiewu and alomo bitter grin
Hahahaha.You sure?
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Dreyl(m): 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
Dymondgurl:
lol, France ke? I dey were I dey, just that I'm so choked up with my studies.
Good
i hope you are doing great though,and i hope you won't run away from me again?
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by lasaki: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nice1 mikel
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by IYANGBALI: 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
dovelike:

Hahahaha.You sure?
very very sure,I have already googled it grin
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by ruffplay: 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
Na food?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) / Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register / Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.