Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Google Adsense Must Be Crazy. See Why - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Must Be Crazy. See Why (787 Views)

3 Unbelievable Reasons Why You Need Google Adsense Now / Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / Google Adsense Running On My Wapka Site What Did You Think Webmaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Must Be Crazy. See Why by kingerjay: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
Two days ago, I applied for Google AdSense from my Blogger blog and this was the reply I got.

Your AdSense application status

As mentioned in our welcome email, we conduct a
second review of your AdSense application once
AdSense code is placed on your site(s). As a result
of this review, we have disapproved your account for
the following violation(s):
We did not approve your application for the reasons
listed below

Login Only: During our review of your website, we
found that the majority of pages on your site are
behind a login, or there is restricted access. Please
note that we will not approve applications for login-
protected pages, as we are not able to review their
content for acceptance into the program.

So, I kept wondering because I've never seen a blogger blog with Login feature let alone of having it on my humble blog.

Pls, what do you think is the solution?
Re: Google Adsense Must Be Crazy. See Why by banjicom(m): 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
I have never seen or heard a problem like dis o,
maybe you should try and contact them for reasons.

Am sure their is a mixed up somewhere!
Re: Google Adsense Must Be Crazy. See Why by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
@ kingerjay Find a smooth way to contact them.
Re: Google Adsense Must Be Crazy. See Why by kingerjay: 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
Thank you. but how do I contact them.
pls give me the link to contact them and lay my complain.
Re: Google Adsense Must Be Crazy. See Why by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
Am so sorry bro i dont know, but one thing i must assure you is that it is possible for you to contact them, or better locate their office in lagos.
Re: Google Adsense Must Be Crazy. See Why by banjicom(m): 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
pelij:
Am so sorry bro i dont know, but one thing i must assure you is that it is possible for you to contact them, or better locate their office in lagos.

are you sure of what you are saying
Re: Google Adsense Must Be Crazy. See Why by Codedboy95(m): 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
grin grin I am still waiting for them to review my website embarassed
Re: Google Adsense Must Be Crazy. See Why by bedfordng(m): 9:59am On Nov 29, 2014
then try and contact them.explain to them that your site is a blogger blog.probably something may be wrong some where.
Re: Google Adsense Must Be Crazy. See Why by fleps(m): 10:19am On Nov 29, 2014
I think the first question that should be asked is "What's your URL?"

Google may be seeing something that you're not seeing and that others who will take a look at your website may detect (with PC view) upon this complaint
Re: Google Adsense Must Be Crazy. See Why by webincomeplus(m): 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
Your template might be the culprit. Try changing your template and reapply.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalanders Dream To Create A Social Networking Site For Nigeria Students / 20 Premium Bulk SMS Domain Names You Can Choose One Or More And Register! / Why Is .ico Used For Favicon Instead Of Other Formats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.