Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Large number of Nigerian Soldiers And Navy Along Ishawo Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Large number of Nigerian Soldiers And Navy Along Ishawo Road (949 Views)

Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed / Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri / Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Large number of Nigerian Soldiers And Navy Along Ishawo Road by Generalkorex(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
Just now I saw large numbers of Nigerian Army and Nigerian Navy along Ishawo road.
Ishawo arean in Ikorodu is an area where bunkering activities take place. Before I sight them An helicopter had been flying around that area.
They are close to 100 soldiers and navy.
If you live around that area run for your live o.
Re: Large number of Nigerian Soldiers And Navy Along Ishawo Road by Generalkorex(m): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
I wish I could snap pics. But them no born me well with the way they are pointing gun. A cameraman even followed them with an Ambulance.
Re: Large number of Nigerian Soldiers And Navy Along Ishawo Road by ResourceMan(m): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
Generalkorex:
I wish I could snap pics. But them no born me well with the way they are pointing gun. A cameraman even followed them with an Ambulance.

Re: Large number of Nigerian Soldiers And Navy Along Ishawo Road by Akinsz: 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Na true u talk, I saw the helicopter.

1 Like

Re: Large number of Nigerian Soldiers And Navy Along Ishawo Road by Generalkorex(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
Akinsz:
Na true u talk, I saw the helicopter.
a bus driver was telling me now that they can't reach Okeoko;the last bustop

(1) (Reply)

Buhari View On Sharia / Ferguson Like Hurricane Katrina Was To Dispossess Blacks! / Buhari's Wife Vs Goodluck's Wife..who Do You Think Is Going To Win In A Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.