Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? (22535 Views)

Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody / Nigerian Billionaire Mike Adenuga Offers $600m For Ivorian Mobile Phone Company. / Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Aroleolu: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2011
Many touted him as the guru of the industries. Some dubbed him as the new pilar of sport in Africa. The entertainment industry thinks he is the best that happened to the industry. But methinks he is a heartless man.
Facts:
1. 75% of pensioners in Conoil; one of his organizations, are on N3, 600 a month.

2. He stopped the yearly 15% increase approved by Shell when he bought into   National Oil in 2000.

3. In the year 2000, he hijacked the pension fund set up by shell for National oil staff and converted the 2.6B in the fund to his use

4.When Conoil pensioners union sued him to court at the Lagos high court in 2009, he quickly agreed the case should not go to the open court but should be settled at the high court mediation center.

5.The negotiation that started in 2009 was concluded on 27th January 2011 after 30 months of negotiation with a senior Lagos state judge as the chairperson!

6.Otunba Mike Adenuga insisted through his lawyers that he will pay only N1, 033,964,699.50 out of the N2.6B in the pension fund that he has not contributed a kobo.

7.The pensioners agreed because 12 out of the pensioners died since the negotiation started.

8.Because he knew he has cheated the pensioners, he insisted each of them should sign an undertaking that none of them will take him to court after he might have paid the agreed sum.

9.The agreement was reached at the Lagos high court mediation center on 27th January 2011. Each of the pensioners signed the agreement on 1st February 2011. The pensioners are still waiting for the so called philanthropist to append his own signature even though all his representatives including the M.D of Conoil signed months ago.

10.All the pension fund investment had been converted to cash by Conoil, yet Adenuga is refusing to sign the cheque that will release their money to them.

11.I am not a legal person so I don’t understand the court helplessness to enforce the agreement reached at the mediation centre. If agreement reached cannot be enforced, why then did the Lagos State Government set up the mediation centre in the first place. Can one safely conclude that Mike Adenuga is above the law because he is rich? My other conclusion, I don’t want to voice it out because that would be ridiculing the judiciary. 

Can one call a man who will hold on to money that does not belong to him and continue to pay 75% of pensioners N3, 600 when minimum wage is now N18, 000 a philantrophist? Far from it, this man that should be exposed to the whole Nigeria is nothing but an impious man.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Aroleolu: 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2011
At our last last meeting at the Eagle Club on Tuesday, we decided to take our destiny in our hand. We are going to picket Mike Adenuga tower at Oko- Awo on the 14th of the month. We will gather at the Eagle Club by 7am prompt that day. Arrangement will be made for vehicles to convey us to Victoria Island. We would have preferred to trek to the place with our placards but we don’t want hoodlums to hijack the protest.

We have written the commissioner of police for a permit. This is just a formality as we are sure they will not grant us one. Notwithstanding, we are going ahead. The whole country will know the kind of person Adenuga is that day. The action of that day is going to be one in the series until the man hands off our fund. We are no more interested in the agreement reached at the mediation centre since he has refused to sign it. What we are pressing for now, is the whole 2.6B in the fund. After all Adenuga contributed nothing to the fund. He knows nothing about how the money came about. He has been using our money to trade since the year 2000 without paying us any interest.

I am using this medium to tell pensioners who might not have received the sms sent to pensioners that that no matter what they hear to the contrary, the picketing on the 14th is on course unless they receive another sms to the contrary. We should inform any pensioner we think might not be aware of our action. We are weary of waiting for Adenuga to release what belong to us to us.

We should not deceive ourselves that Mike Adenuga will not try all out to make sure the picketing does not take place. He will try to break our rank but we should stay together as one because only together we can win this fight. Adenuga will use the police against us. But I assure you, the police will dare not shoot any 70 year old. If they dare, it will make our case stand better in the court of public opinion and give us such a publicity that will draw the government attention to the going on in Conoil.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Oluti(m): 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2011
Thanks Aroleolu whoever you are. I guess you are one of us. If you are, make sure you bring a written plackard along with you on monday the 14th. I am the one who sent out those sms. Since I did not get the full list of pensioners, not all of us will receive the sms but I am sure we will get a full house like we did when we signed that 419 agreement. You too can send sms to those you know and tell them to come early on the 14th.

We cannot afford to fail this time no matter the threat. Thank God the Eagle Club does not belong to Conoil anymore if not they will surely lock us out that day. Let us also continue to pray that God should touch the heart of this man because the money involve is too much even though it is not his own money. Our chairman ran to his home town because of threat to his life. Do you know Mr. Abudu died last week? If it is the wish of this man that we all died, God will never grant that wish. Amen.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by rimms(m): 2:08am On Nov 05, 2011
Mike Adenuga, this man is not what Nigerian paid news media, reporters and other money worshippers report.
He is a coward, childish, unprofessional, unreasonable, illogical, fake, wicked, brainless, and a self centered fo00l Nigeria has ever produced.
He is a control freak, that thinks he's larger than God himself.
You will make a lot of money working for him or being around him as long as you're ready to sell your soul, your self respect and your self dignity.
He will give you the world as long as you're ready to worship him and never try to have more than he does.
There is no business deal you do with this man that goes smoothly. Initially, it may look like you're making a lot of money, but at the end you will lose every single dime you have invested. Eventhough he has it all, but he still wants it all and nobody must have it. Total craziness.
You may think this man is generous, but the truth is, he has so much, enough to feed up to 10 countries for 10 years, but he doesn't want the next man to have as much.
He doesn't like any environment that is too structured or organized. He finds it very difficult to function well in such environment, this is why he will rather spend most of his time in Nigeria where money controls and buys everything.
He continues to have major issues in Ghana with Glo rollout because Ghana is a little bit more organized.
Why they continue to give this man awards in Nigeria still doesn't make any sense to me. Believe it or not, he is not a good business man, or a good family man, or a good Nigerian, or a good human being. All he is good at doing is using people and throwing them away like trash when he's done with them.
When he is around, you can't say anything or move or blink without getting a permission from him. The man is a mad man. He treats all the grown men that work for him like a second class citizens that have no life, but to kiss his assss 24/7.
All his children will do anything to avoid the man. I was also told that he has neglected most of his extended family members because he is too scared and paranoid, he doesn't want anyone else at the top, but himself and his estranged children.
More than anything else he despises happiness or when someone around him is too happy he usually gets sick.
He prefers to surround himself with people with low self-esteem, low mentality and a whole lot of polished illiterates that have no choice but to hanging there and worship him.
He loves to break down people's self confidence because he hates when someone is extremely bright.
He moves around with loads of body guards because he has done too many people wrong all around the world. He really has nobody on his side but the sycophant that have no other choice but to stay close to him.
The man is a weird human being who is really not happy with himself. But one thing is certain, it is too late to teach an old dog new tricks, the man will never change.

@Topic, if you people are totally committed and stay together to deal with this man, you will win. But you must be consistent, you must make loud noise, you must create heavy traffic in-front of his building and you must make sure that all your signs are very visible to the public, let the world know the real Mike Adenuga. He is a coward that hates negative attention from the citizens of this country. He knows that any negative attention can also lead to something else that may be too difficult to handle, he prefers the can of worms to remain closed.
So, stay strong, stay together and do not stop until you get what belongs to you guys.
Most people know his terrible character, so, you will get support from the public.
Just like the rest, he may have money, but he doesn't have the control he used to have. Thank God things are changing in Nigeria.

Adenuga is not the only one out there, we have many more, but we must fish them out 1 by 1 and educate the public.
Goodluck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by HighChief4(m): 4:35am On Nov 05, 2011
This is scary
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by hannie: 4:36am On Nov 05, 2011
What does it take to get this to the homepage?
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by rimms(m): 4:53am On Nov 05, 2011
Excellent Business Man = Mike Adenuga Dangote
Excellent Nigerian =Mike Adenuga Dangote
Excellent Family Man = Mike Adenuga Dangote
Respect for Human Beings = Mike Adenuga Dangote
Man of Integrity = Mike Adenuga Dangote

Mike has nothing but money.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by SamMilla1(m): 5:50am On Nov 05, 2011
he wants to be richer than dangote
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 05, 2011
Someday i think nairaland will come under very intense attack.the writing is on the wall.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by slyopez(m): 10:17am On Nov 05, 2011
Too bad, with all his wealth he eats the little meant for the poor citizens. God will judge.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Antiscam1: 10:21am On Nov 05, 2011
You are all bunches of HATER! and SUCCESS haters, claiming that Mike Adenuga is dis and dat?, Errant nonsense!, where are ur evidences?
You think you can just come here and tarnish his name!, prove all ur allegations from A-z!,then we shall believe u! afterall,no NIGERIAN will have a genuine case as u ve posted here against a person like Mike Adenuga without sueing off Mike adenuga's ass! even after breaching such a high profile agreement.
I repeat, dont just come here and tarnish his image with ur beer parlour allegations!
goodluck,
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Afam4eva(m): 10:35am On Nov 05, 2011
I never knew Dangote is as bad as he's been painted.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by frenchman(m): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2011
Casting aspersion on people's integrity is not a very good ting to do.
If the man is bad as being portrayed, could we have evidence please.
I believe members of this forum are intelligent and a beer-parlour gist will not suffice.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by semid4lyfe(m): 10:44am On Nov 05, 2011
It's shocking to read all this cry
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by tayoast(m): 10:47am On Nov 05, 2011
any supporting evidence to back up these claims?
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by anotherpac(m): 11:33am On Nov 05, 2011
this is not true and can never be true.why would some people just sit down and write on NL to tarnish the image of a good nigerian.i have known this man for over 6 yrs and i have worked with him too.he is not heartless and talkless to take advantage of other people.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by doctokwus: 11:42am On Nov 05, 2011
rimms:

Excellent Business Man = Mike Adenuga Dangote
Excellent Nigerian =Mike Adenuga Dangote
Excellent Family Man = Mike Adenuga Dangote
Respect for Human Beings = Mike Adenuga Dangote
Man of Integrity = Mike Adenuga Dangote

Mike has nothing but money.
What makes Dangote better than Adenuga,are u close to him,rubbish,u post without thinking.
@op,did Adenuga force ur reps to sign d agreement then?No.How come,elder citizens can just b hoodwinked as u made us to bliv by one man?Is it not an indictment of ur reps,that for peanuts,they decide to throw away their soul& remaining yrs on earth?
Also its only ur side of d story we av heard,its only fair that Adenuga's side b also heard,d story may not b as entirely juicy& sympathetic to ur cause as u av put it here.Am not saying here that Adenuga is a shining light of a gud bizman,but av come to realise that if one side of a story is juicy to d ears& entirely w/o fault,one has better beware on making judgement based on such.

1 Like

Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by ikeyman00(m): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2011
@@@@@

and what happens if its true!!!

listen up people get the ready for the protest!!! simple!!!

greedy b astard Nigerian!!
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Oluti(m): 11:49am On Nov 05, 2011
Anti sperm or whatever you call yourself. You are one of these paid agent of Adenuga I am sure. Go to Lagos high court to confirm. May you rot in hell if you are one those eating from our sweat. Go to conoil to confirm from any of the staff. So you think Aroleolu made up the story. You are an idiot to believe this. I am co-ordinating this action. Come to oko-awo that day and identify youself as the anti sperm who post that nonsence on nairaland and see if we will not deal with you as old as we are. I retired as a middle level staff in National oil. Your so called good man came and messed up my life. Why should he hold on to our fund when it is not part of the asset he bought. I was still a staff when Adenuga came. He was uncomfortable with the two unions he met on ground so he had to give us the option to leave. Because we were all shell trained staff and not familier with his satanic style of leadership, more than 99% of us left. Anti people, you can confirm this from conoil if you dont already know. As for nairaland being in trouble,  forget it.  The story is also on facebook, twitter etc.  Anti sperm, your man should have signed that agreement when we agreed to take his misserable 1.10B but he blew it. To you and your ilk, you are the parasites feeding on the sweat of old men. You dont believe Adenuga pays many of us N3600 per month, go to conoil if you are not one of his mouth organ. If challenge me I can upload a smuggled scaned copy of our signed copy of the agreement we were forced to sign to nairaland. How about it Mr. sperm.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by BERNIMOORE: 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2011
MY CANDID ADVICE IS THAT YOU PENSIONIERS SHOULD PURSUE YOUR CASE LEGALLY AND NOT SPOIL THE CASE BY ENGAGING IN UNLAWFULL ACTS,BUT THEN THE UNDERTKINGS THAT THESE PENSIONERS SIGNED,IN REDUCING THE PAYMENT THAT HE IS SUPPOSED TO PAY,WHO PREPARE THE DOCUMENTS?SETTLING CASES OUTSIDE THE COURT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE COURT PREPARE THE UNDERTAKINGS,NO,IT IS THE DUTY OF THE PENSIONERS BEFORE THEY AGREE SETTLING OUT OF COURT TO EXCERCISE THEIR OWN RIGHT TO HAVE THEIR OWN (pensioners)LAWYER TO STUDY THE TERMS OF UNDERTAKINGS  AND ASCERTAIN THAT ''IF THE PENSIONERS MUST ACCEPT REDUCTION,THEN THE DAY THE MONEY WOULD BE PAID MUST BE INSERTED IN THE TERMS OF THE UNDERTAKING AGREEMENTS OF WHICH THE COURT MUST HAVE A COPY,AND IF THE PAYMENT DATE AGREED UPON IN THE UNDERTAKINGS LAPSES WITHOUT PAYMENT,OR THAT HE REFUSES TO SIGN THE UNDERTAKING BEFORE THE AGREED DATE LAPSES,THE COPY OF THE UNDERTAKINGS(of course if you must sign an undertaking agreement,you are entitled to a copy or a photocopy)OF THE PENTIONERS EVEN IF IT IS SIGNED ONLY BY THE PENSIONERS WILL BE JOINED WITH THE COPY OF MIKE ADENUGA'S REDUCTION PROPOSAL TO THE PENSIONERS,THIS TWO DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE  TENDERED AND DULY LODGED TO THE LAGOS STATE HUMAN RIGHT COMMISSION,IN FACT,IF MIKE ADENUGA IS SUMMONED WITHIN A SPECIFIED PERIOD OF TIME,HE MUST SHOW UP BECAUSE  IF HE REFUSES HE WILL BE ARRESTED,I KNOW HE WILL NOT WANTED TO BE EMBARRASED,BECAUSE THE COMMISIONER OF POLICE WITH VARIOUS TEAMS OF LAWYERS ARE THERE TO BOMBARD HIM WITH QUESTIONS TO EXPLAIN HIMSELF WITH THE PROOFS SUBMITTED BY PENSIONERS BEFORE THE COMMISSION(THE DOCUMENTS DISSCUSED ABOVE).AND IF HE IS FOUND GUILTY IT IS THE COMMISSION THAT WILL TAKE HIM TO COURT OR WILL BE THE MAIN WITNESS OF THE PENTIONERS AND THIS ALONE WILL SPEED UP THE JUDGEMENT, BUT THEN IF THE PENSIONERS ARE NOT HAVING THIS ABOVE DOCUMENTS OR ASK FOR THEM WHILE SIGNING THE UNDERTAKINGS,THEN  THE PENSIONERS LAWYERS (IF THEY HAVE AT ALL)ARE NOT WORKING AT ALL FOR WHAT THEY ARE HIRED FOR OR MAYBE THEY HAVE BEEN BRIBED TO KILL THE CASE,THE RICH MEN IN NIGERIA DO THIS TO IGNORANTS.SO ANOTHER THING IS THAT IF YOU ARE IGNORANT OF WHAT YOUR LAWYER IS DOING FOR YOU AND YOU DONT CHALENGE HIM WHAT HE IS SUPPOSED TO DO FOR YOU,YOU CAN CHANGE HIM,AND ALSO IF YOU MUST SIGN AN AGGREEMENT OR UNDERTAKING,YOU MUST HAVE OR MAKE A LAWYER GO THROUGH SUCH UNDERTAKING TO SHOW AND CORRECT THE DEFECTS TO FAVOUR YOU OR NOT,HE IS TO PROTECT YOU BEFORE YOU SIGN,AND ALSO KNOW THAT MIKE ADENUGA'S LAWYER IS TO PROTECT HIM,THEY WOULD NOT PREPARE AN UNDERTAKING AGREEMENT THAT WILL NOT FAVOUR HIM,WHAT DO I MEAN?,THEY MAY DELIBERATELY NOT PUT A PARTICULAR DAY HE PROMISED TO PAY THE PENSION,WHILE THEY MAKE YOU TO SIGN FOR ACCEPTING REDUCTION WITHOUT A PRECISE DAY TO PAY AND REFUSE YOU TO EVEN HAVE A COPY OR PHOTOCOPIES OF THE UNDERTAKING TO YOUR SELF,SO YOUR OWN LAWYER CORRECT THIS DEFECTS.BECAUSE IF YOU DONT HAVE A COPY,YOU HAVE NO CASE WITH THE COURT BECAUSE YOU HAVE IGNORANTLY NOT ASK OR DEMAND IT,ITS YOUR FAULT NOT COURT BECAUSE COURT WILL ONLY WORK WITH VALID DOCUMENTS EVEN YOUR OWN PHOTOCOPIES YOU HAVE EARLIER DEMANDED.AGAIN DONT SIGN WHAT YOU KNOW WILL ENSLAVE YOU OR WILL KILL YOUR CASE,IN AN UNDERTAKING,FOR EXAMPLY,THEY WILL ASK YOU TO WRITE WITH YOUR OWN HANDWRITING THAT,''I AM NOT WRITING THIS UNDERTAKING UNDER DURESS'' IF YOU SEE IT,BEFORE YOU SIGN PLS LET YOUR LAWYER BE AWARE TO RAISE ALARM,BUT IF YOU SIGN IT WITH THAT CLAUSE,YOU HAVE JUST DONE WHAT ESAU DID BY LOOSING HIS BIRTHRIGHT FOR A PORRIDGE,IT MEANS YOU HAVE JUST SOLD YOUR WHOLE RIGHT TO CHALLENGE THE CASE LEGGALLY LEAVING YOU WITH NO OPTION THAN TO WAIT ON GOD.SO BE WISE,YOU NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MODERN SLAVERY IN NIGERIA,YOU WILL BE SURPRISED AT HOW THE NIGERIAN SOCIETY EMBRACED THIS SLAVERY CONSPIRACY ,WE ALL KNOW THAT RICH NIGERIANS ARE WICKED, MAYBE ITS THEIR POLICY,THEY OFTEN ''ROB PETER TO PAY PAUL'',they know how to play their game,simple,, i.e, He, Adenuga invested in sports,almost all nigerian youths loved sport, so he cant be seen as a bad person overnight,The worst of this are the so called men of God who will not dare tell him the truth so far he is paying his tight and offering to his church,you will be surprised what the so called pastor will tell this poor pensioneers,''lets live everything to God'' they say, ,he must takes sides with the Guru,instead of fighting for the poor,IF PROPHET NATHAN COULD MUSTER UP COURAGE TO CONFRONT KING DAVID AND REBUKE HIM FOR COLLECTING  BATH-SHEBA the wife OF HIS SERVANT ''URIAH''AND MAKE THE KING FEEL SOBER FOR TAKING WHAT BELONGS TO OTHERS,WHY CANT MIKE ADENUGA'S PASTOR ADDRESS HIM NOT TO TAKE WHAT DOES NOT RIGTHLY BELONGS TO HIM,PROPHET NATHAN WAS NOT IMFORMED OF DAVID'S WRONGDOING BY URIAH THE HUSBAND OF THE  WOMAN KING DAVID COLLECTED NOO.BUT THE PROPHET TAKES IT AS HIS DUTY TO GET INFORMATION ABOUT KINGS ACTIVITIES SO AS TO CORRECT AND PUT THE KING ON TRACK.but even if the pastor of Adenuga heard this,he may not see that as his business or that he is not imformed,so far he is dropping something,but then the bible says that ''obedience is better than sacrifice,And attentiveness is better than the fat of a bull'' THAT IS TO OBEY GODS RULE IN DOING THE RIGHT THINGS,IS BETTER OR ACCEPTABLE TO GOD THAN TO MAKE SACRIFICES(burnt animal sacrifices performed to appease God on the behalf of a sinner in the temple in the isreal of old) BUT RATHER BEEN ATTENTIVE TO GODS STANDARD AND RULES IS SWEETER TO GOD THAN THE SWEET SMELLING FATS OF A BULL BURNT WITH THE SMELL GOING TOWARDS HEAVEN AS AN ATTONEMENT FOR SIN.but do men of God today have the courage to tell the rich today that if their souce of money is not clean,they should not bother to donate it in the church,and if they do it will never be acceptable to GOD,can they? And if not then RELIGION HAS FAILED TOTALLY IN ITS DUTIES TO FIGHT FOR THE POOR AND FATHERLESS.WHICH GOD DESCRIBED THAT IF THIS ONES ARE CHEATED UNJUSTLY,''THEY ARE  TOUCHING HIS EYEBALLS''.so pls,use legal means,thanks
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Teetomania: 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2011
shocked scary revelation!!! n i belive dere won't be smoke without combustion
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Oluti(m): 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2011
doctokwu we are waiting for Adenuga's people side of the story. So we just like picketing abi? You people can say what you like but the fact remains that Adenuga is sitting on money that belong to us pensioners and the whole country will get to hear about it come the 17th. Frustration made us signed the agreement. Imagine a man of 70 on a pension of of N3600. More than twelve of us died since we took your Adenuga to court three years ago. Those who dont believe us dont need to wait for Adenuga side, go to Lagos high court instead. The record is there for all to see.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by NET1(m): 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2011
I don't know how true these allegations really are, but I believe that legal action is the best way to vent your frustrations against a system that is unfair to you. You guys better have concrete evidence against him, otherwise your protest might end up an exercise in futility.

PS: When fighting an enemy, strike when he is least aware. Broadcasting the action before execution will only help him understand your strategy, mobilize a defense and deal with you guys out easily. If I were you, I would not come to Nairaland to announce this move. Just do the thing and let us see.

my 2cents

.NET
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by seunlayi(m): 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2011
money money

1 Like

Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by bolataiwo(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2011
i work with dangote if everything that was writing against the man are true then DANGOTE is better
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by stagger: 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2011
Anti-scam:

You are all bunches of HATER! and SUCCESS haters, claiming that Mike Adenuga is dis and dat?, Errant nonsense!, where are your evidences?
You think you can just come here and tarnish his name!, prove all your allegations from A-z!,then we shall believe u! afterall,no NIGERIAN will have a genuine case as u ve posted here against a person like Mike Adenuga without sueing off Mike adenuga's Bottom! even after breaching such a high profile agreement.
I repeat, dont just come here and tarnish his image with your beer parlour allegations!
goodluck,

You are a f[i]u[/i]cking b[i]a[/i]stard vandal! If your father was one of those aggrieved people, would you be talking like this?
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Tricici(f): 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2011
heartbreaking story cry Whatever the truth let's hope & pray for justice
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by DisGuy: 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2011
lol people asking for evidence

The same donuts that will say politicians are corrupt of abc looted billions! praaa

Dangote wont stoop this low tongue
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by NaijaNaWaa: 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2011
Most so-called wealthy Nigerians are nothing but smart scam-artists. And so it is with Adenuga, Dangote, Otedola & Co. I wrote Adenuga off the day I contacted one of his personal staff to see if a meeting could be fixed with Mr. Adenuga for a multi-billion IT project requiring connectivity. The response I got was unbelievable. My man told me in no mistaken tone that it is IMPOSSIBLE to see Mike Adenuga. Till this day, I still can't understand why Mike Adenuga cannot be seen by another mortal. The OP's account seem to tally with the impression my friend created of him.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by horny4u(f): 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2011
Na wah o cry cry cry cry cry

Dis Guy:

lol people asking for evidence

The same donuts that will say politicians are corrupt of abc looted billions! praaa

Dangote wont stoop this low tongue

We are Nigerians the politicians are just a few Nigerians !
Take it to court , 70 year olds fighting for their hard earned pension and the judicial system in this country is well indeed.
I beg give this men their sweat back and lets do something about Africa , the middle east are doing something, a change of attitude and some sprinkle od compassion and we will be on our way.

I really feel for this pensioners , I am unable to place myself in their shoes ( if this is really the case) its too painful.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Orikinla(m): 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2011
BERNIMOORE:

MY CANDID ADVICE IS THAT YOU PENSIONIERS SHOULD PURSUE YOUR CASE LEGALLY AND NOT SPOIL THE CASE BY ENGAGING IN UNLAWFULL ACTS,BUT THEN THE UNDERTKINGS THAT THESE PENSIONERS SIGNED,IN REDUCING THE PAYMENT THAT HE IS SUPPOSED TO PAY,WHO PREPARE THE DOCUMENTS?SETTLING CASES OUTSIDE THE COURT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE COURT PREPARE THE UNDERTAKINGS,NO,IT IS THE DUTY OF THE PENSIONERS BEFORE THEY AGREE SETTLING OUT OF COURT TO EXCERCISE THEIR OWN RIGHT TO HAVE THEIR OWN (pensioners)LAWYER TO STUDY THE TERMS OF UNDERTAKINGS  AND ASCERTAIN THAT ''IF THE PENSIONERS MUST ACCEPT REDUCTION,THEN THE DAY THE MONEY WOULD BE PAID MUST BE INSERTED IN THE TERMS OF THE UNDERTAKING AGREEMENTS OF WHICH THE COURT MUST HAVE A COPY,AND IF THE PAYMENT DATE AGREED UPON IN THE UNDERTAKINGS LAPSES WITHOUT PAYMENT,OR THAT HE REFUSES TO SIGN THE UNDERTAKING BEFORE THE AGREED DATE LAPSES,THE COPY OF THE UNDERTAKINGS(of course if you must sign an undertaking agreement,you are entitled to a copy or a photocopy)OF THE PENTIONERS EVEN IF IT IS SIGNED ONLY BY THE PENSIONERS WILL BE JOINED WITH THE COPY OF MIKE ADENUGA'S REDUCTION PROPOSAL TO THE PENSIONERS,THIS TWO DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE  TENDERED AND DULY LODGED TO THE LAGOS STATE HUMAN RIGHT COMMISSION,IN FACT,IF MIKE ADENUGA IS SUMMONED WITHIN A SPECIFIED PERIOD OF TIME,HE MUST SHOW UP BECAUSE  IF HE REFUSES HE WILL BE ARRESTED,I KNOW HE WILL NOT WANTED TO BE EMBARRASED,BECAUSE THE COMMISIONER OF POLICE WITH VARIOUS TEAMS OF LAWYERS ARE THERE TO BOMBARD HIM WITH QUESTIONS TO EXPLAIN HIMSELF WITH THE PROOFS SUBMITTED BY PENSIONERS BEFORE THE COMMISSION(THE DOCUMENTS DISSCUSED ABOVE).AND IF HE IS FOUND GUILTY IT IS THE COMMISSION THAT WILL TAKE HIM TO COURT OR WILL BE THE MAIN WITNESS OF THE PENTIONERS AND THIS ALONE WILL SPEED UP THE JUDGEMENT, BUT THEN IF THE PENSIONERS ARE NOT HAVING THIS ABOVE DOCUMENTS OR ASK FOR THEM WHILE SIGNING THE UNDERTAKINGS,THEN  THE PENSIONERS LAWYERS (IF THEY HAVE AT ALL)ARE NOT WORKING AT ALL FOR WHAT THEY ARE HIRED FOR OR MAYBE THEY HAVE BEEN BRIBED TO KILL THE CASE,THE RICH MEN IN NIGERIA DO THIS TO IGNORANTS.SO ANOTHER THING IS THAT IF YOU ARE IGNORANT OF WHAT YOUR LAWYER IS DOING FOR YOU AND YOU DONT CHALENGE HIM WHAT HE IS SUPPOSED TO DO FOR YOU,YOU CAN CHANGE HIM,AND ALSO IF YOU MUST SIGN AN AGGREEMENT OR UNDERTAKING,YOU MUST HAVE OR MAKE A LAWYER GO THROUGH SUCH UNDERTAKING TO SHOW AND CORRECT THE DEFECTS TO FAVOUR YOU OR NOT,HE IS TO PROTECT YOU BEFORE YOU SIGN,AND ALSO KNOW THAT MIKE ADENUGA'S LAWYER IS TO PROTECT HIM,THEY WOULD NOT PREPARE AN UNDERTAKING AGREEMENT THAT WILL NOT FAVOUR HIM,WHAT DO I MEAN?,THEY MAY DELIBERATELY NOT PUT A PARTICULAR DAY HE PROMISED TO PAY THE PENSION,WHILE THEY MAKE YOU TO SIGN FOR ACCEPTING REDUCTION WITHOUT A PRECISE DAY TO PAY AND REFUSE YOU TO EVEN HAVE A COPY OR PHOTOCOPIES OF THE UNDERTAKING TO YOUR SELF,SO YOUR OWN LAWYER CORRECT THIS DEFECTS.BECAUSE IF YOU DONT HAVE A COPY,YOU HAVE NO CASE WITH THE COURT BECAUSE YOU HAVE IGNORANTLY NOT ASK OR DEMAND IT,ITS YOUR FAULT NOT COURT BECAUSE COURT WILL ONLY WORK WITH VALID DOCUMENTS EVEN YOUR OWN PHOTOCOPIES YOU HAVE EARLIER DEMANDED.AGAIN DONT SIGN WHAT YOU KNOW WILL ENSLAVE YOU OR WILL KILL YOUR CASE,IN AN UNDERTAKING,FOR EXAMPLY,THEY WILL ASK YOU TO WRITE WITH YOUR OWN HANDWRITING THAT,''I AM NOT WRITING THIS UNDERTAKING UNDER DURESS'' IF YOU SEE IT,BEFORE YOU SIGN PLS LET YOUR LAWYER BE AWARE TO RAISE ALARM,BUT IF YOU SIGN IT WITH THAT CLAUSE,YOU HAVE JUST DONE WHAT ESAU DID BY LOOSING HIS BIRTHRIGHT FOR A PORRIDGE,IT MEANS YOU HAVE JUST SOLD YOUR WHOLE RIGHT TO CHALLENGE THE CASE LEGGALLY LEAVING YOU WITH NO OPTION THAN TO WAIT ON GOD.SO BE WISE,YOU NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MODERN SLAVERY IN NIGERIA,YOU WILL BE SURPRISED AT HOW THE NIGERIAN SOCIETY EMBRACED THIS SLAVERY CONSPIRACY ,WE ALL KNOW THAT RICH NIGERIANS ARE WICKED, MAYBE ITS THEIR POLICY,THEY OFTEN ''ROB PETER TO PAY PAUL'',they know how to play their game,simple,, i.e, He, Adenuga invested in sports,almost all nigerian youths loved sport, so he cant be seen as a bad person overnight,The worst of this are the so called men of God who will not dare tell him the truth so far he is paying his tight and offering to his church,you will be surprised what the so called pastor will tell this poor pensioneers,''lets live everything to God'' they say, ,he must takes sides with the Guru,instead of fighting for the poor,IF PROPHET NATHAN COULD MUSTER UP COURAGE TO CONFRONT KING DAVID AND REBUKE HIM FOR COLLECTING  BATH-SHEBA the wife OF HIS SERVANT ''URIAH''AND MAKE THE KING FEEL SOBER FOR TAKING WHAT BELONGS TO OTHERS,WHY CANT MIKE ADENUGA'S PASTOR ADDRESS HIM NOT TO TAKE WHAT DOES NOT RIGTHLY BELONGS TO HIM,PROPHET NATHAN WAS NOT IMFORMED OF DAVID'S WRONGDOING BY URIAH THE HUSBAND OF THE  WOMAN KING DAVID COLLECTED NOO.BUT THE PROPHET TAKES IT AS HIS DUTY TO GET INFORMATION ABOUT KINGS ACTIVITIES SO AS TO CORRECT AND PUT THE KING ON TRACK.but even if the pastor of Adenuga heard this,he may not see that as his business or that he is not imformed,so far he is dropping something,but then the bible says that ''obedience is better than sacrifice,And attentiveness is better than the fat of a bull'' THAT IS TO OBEY GODS RULE IN DOING THE RIGHT THINGS,IS BETTER OR ACCEPTABLE TO GOD THAN TO MAKE SACRIFICES(burnt animal sacrifices performed to appease God on the behalf of a sinner in the temple in the isreal of old) BUT RATHER BEEN ATTENTIVE TO GODS STANDARD AND RULES IS SWEETER TO GOD THAN THE SWEET SMELLING FATS OF A BULL BURNT WITH THE SMELL GOING TOWARDS HEAVEN AS AN ATTONEMENT FOR SIN.but do men of God today have the courage to tell the rich today that if their souce of money is not clean,they should not bother to donate it in the church,and if they do it will never be acceptable to GOD,can they? And if not then RELIGION HAS FAILED TOTALLY IN ITS DUTIES TO FIGHT FOR THE POOR AND FATHERLESS.WHICH GOD DESCRIBED THAT IF THIS ONES ARE CHEATED UNJUSTLY,''THEY ARE  TOUCHING HIS EYEBALLS''.so pls,use legal means,thanks  

You have said it all.

I am battling the same case of open corruption and injustice in a multinational oil company and on the counterfeiting and trademark piracy of our duly registered Eko International Film Festival (EKOIFF) which Nigerian journalists have failed to report, because brown envelopes have been shared among them.

These evil Nigerian worshiping Mammon will go to church tomorrow Sunday pretending to be "Christians",  but they are among he worst devils and hypocrites on earth.
Their judgment day is coming.

The revolutions in the Middle East, US, Asia and Europe will soon start in Nigeria and everyone found guilty of corruption and wickedness will not be spared.

This is a promise that will be fulfilled as long as God is still God.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Oluti(m): 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2011
Bernkmoore, we accepted his offer because some those who initiated the action at the Lagos high court are dead. To NET, like I said go to the Lagos high court and confirm or go to conoil. If not, go to Eagle club Adeniran ogunsanya and ask for the MD Mr. Pearce. He is also a pensioner. The club is a high profile club of which the governor is a member. If we had refused Adenuga`s offer he may decide to let the case drag on indefinitely and age is not on our side. Stagger, thanks people like the poster are all over the place. That is why`everything dey scatter' Adenuga is already aware of our intension. He is already using some of us to frustrate it. Even the senior judge in charge of our case is frustrated. She has written many letters to Adenuga which he has ignored. But for security reason, I would have love nothing more than upload one of those letters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EU Reports Nigeria To World Trade Organisation Over Dairy Restrictions / Popular Lagos Balogun Market On Fire / Worst Bank In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.