Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Aboki You Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aboki You Again (2557 Views)

High BP My Aboki Now Throws Rim On Highways N240 For A Dollar / Is ‘Aboki’ A Tribal Slur? / Lagos is poverty-striken and compares with Aboki states (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aboki You Again by freshB2: 2:12am On Nov 30, 2008
ABOKI HAS STARTED AGAIN. ABOKI HAS STARTED AGAIN. LOOTING AND STEALLING THE IGBO'S WEALTH. CHEI! CHEI!! MY HEART IS BROKEN!!! THE TRUTH SHOULD BE SAID; NOT THAT THE CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS ARE FIGHTING BUT THAT THE ABOKIS HAVE STARTED KILLING THE IGBO MAN, AND WHEN THEY IGBOS ARE AWARE AND ARE PREPARED TO FIGHT BACK, THE GOVENMENT IN THEIR USUAL OJORO SENT IN TROOPS TO SHOOT THE REMAINING IGBOS. THIS ARENT FAIR. GOVERNOR  J. DARIYE DID SAME OJORO BUT WAS DISGRACED BY GOD.

SAY GIVE THE IGBOS JUST 1 FULL HOUR TO RETALIATE AND LETS SEE THE STRENGTH OF THE MUSLIM MAN IN NIGERIA. AN HOUR IS MUCH TO VAPOURISE THEM. LET THE GOVERNMENT ALLOW US, AND IF WE ARE UNABLE TO MOW THE GRASS IN AN HOUR, THEY SHOULD SENTENCE TO LIFE IMPRISONMENT
THEY KEEP DOING THIS RUBBISH BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE GOVERNMENT SUPPORT. VERY SLEAZY PEOPLE WHO ARE ONLY STRONG TO LOOT THE SWEAT OF OTHERS.
WHOEVER WANTS LEADERSHIP SHOULD GO TO THEIR MOTHER VILLAGE AND SEEK IT.

A[b]NOUNCE THIS KILLINGS AND LOOTINGS IN THE EAST BROTHERS AND SISTERS. ALERT THOSE AT HOME. TELL OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS THAT ABOKI AND ALAMANJIRI HAVE STUPIDILY STARTED AGAIN[/b] (because some Biafrians back home arent aware of this criminal act)

SHOUT IT IN ONITSHA
TRUMPET IT IN ABA
Re: Aboki You Again by olabowale(m): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2008
A post-civil war birth speaks without any sense. Is Islam the property of the North?Are there no Igbos who are Muslims? Is there no Yoruba Muslim? I am neither Hausa, Aboki, Alumanjiri nor northern person. Yet my face announces Islam when you see me.

Let me tell you something: The elders of Igboland do not think like you. A person who misbehaves, like the Abokis and Alumanjiris, has you have stated above, is not doing so because Islam permits him. He is doing so because of his ignorance. Islam teaches no destructions or stealing of somebody else's properties.

Now that you are foolishly announcing and thereby inciting mayhem in Nigeria, of one citizenry, based on tribe over another, I hope you will be the first to put your life on the line for "Biafra?" These evil names, Biafra, Arewa or Oduua, etc are dispeakable means of separating us, instead of uniting us.

What will happen if war starts allover again? You expect Husbands and Wives to suddenly leave each other for your "tribal rift?" I have news for you: Yakubu Gowon, married Victoria at the height of the war in 68/9. Instead of you suggesting a war to bring harmony, what you have done is to tear down the curtain of the "fragile" relationship that could be built in time to healthy relationship, whereby people can just be citizens, instead of tribe first.

I hope the Igbo people will ride the society off, of people like you.
Re: Aboki You Again by Danmasani(m): 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2008
fresh-B:

ABOKI HAS STARTED AGAIN. ABOKI HAS STARTED AGAIN. LOOTING AND STEALLING THE IGBO'S WEALTH. CHEI! CHEI!! MY HEART IS BROKEN!!! THE TRUTH SHOULD BE SAID; NOT THAT THE CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS ARE FIGHTING BUT THAT THE ABOKIS HAVE STARTED KILLING THE IGBO MAN, AND WHEN THEY IGBOS ARE AWARE AND ARE PREPARED TO FIGHT BACK, THE GOVENMENT IN THEIR USUAL OJORO SENT IN TROOPS TO SHOOT THE REMAINING IGBOS. THIS ARENT FAIR. GOVERNOR  J. DARIYE DID SAME OJORO BUT WAS DISGRACED BY GOD.

SAY GIVE THE IGBOS JUST 1 FULL HOUR TO RETALIATE AND LETS SEE THE STRENGTH OF THE MUSLIM MAN IN NIGERIA. AN HOUR IS MUCH TO VAPOURISE THEM. LET THE GOVERNMENT ALLOW US, AND IF WE ARE UNABLE TO MOW THE GRASS IN AN HOUR, THEY SHOULD SENTENCE TO LIFE IMPRISONMENT
THEY KEEP DOING THIS RUBBISH BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE GOVERNMENT SUPPORT. VERY SLEAZY PEOPLE WHO ARE ONLY STRONG TO LOOT THE SWEAT OF OTHERS.
WHOEVER WANTS LEADERSHIP SHOULD GO TO THEIR MOTHER VILLAGE AND SEEK IT.

A[b]NOUNCE THIS KILLINGS AND LOOTINGS IN THE EAST BROTHERS AND SISTERS. ALERT THOSE AT HOME. TELL OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS THAT ABOKI AND ALAMANJIRI HAVE STUPIDILY STARTED AGAIN[/b] (because some Biafrians back home arent aware of this criminal act)

SHOUT IT IN ONITSHA
TRUMPET IT IN ABA

Idiot!
Re: Aboki You Again by MaiSuya(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2008
Danmasani:

Idiot!

simple. nothing more appropriate wink
Re: Aboki You Again by PapaBrowne(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2008
olabowale:

A post-civil war birth speaks without any sense. Is Islam the property of the North?Are there no Igbos who are Muslims? Is there no Yoruba Muslim? I am neither Hausa, Aboki, Alumanjiri nor northern person. Yet my face announces Islam when you see me.

Let me tell you something: The elders of Igboland do not think like you. A person who misbehaves, like the Abokis and Alumanjiris, has you have stated above, is not doing so because Islam permits him. He is doing so because of his ignorance. Islam teaches no destructions or stealing of somebody else's properties.

Now that you are foolishly announcing and thereby inciting mayhem in Nigeria, of one citizenry, based on tribe over another, I hope you will be the first to put your life on the line for "Biafra?" These evil names, Biafra, Arewa or Oduua, etc are dispeakable means of separating us, instead of uniting us.

What will happen if war starts allover again? You expect Husbands and Wives to suddenly leave each other for your "tribal rift?" I have news for you: Yakubu Gowon, married Victoria at the height of the war in 68/9. Instead of you suggesting a war to bring harmony, what you have done is to tear down the curtain of the "fragile" relationship that could be built in time to healthy relationship, whereby people can just be citizens, instead of tribe first.

I hope the Igbo people will ride the society off, of people like you.

While I agree with the general view that the initial posting is a stupid article, I would also add that the pain felt by people who read the things happening daily in Nigeria can only be expressed in an uncouth manner as the poster has done.
Its painful to see violence happening in Jos, or the mobbing to death of an innocent teacher in Gombe, or all the other politics- turned- religious violence that have taken place in the North and are usually started on Fridays.

All the violence the world over that's coming out of extreme ideologies from one religion is just too disturbing. No it's not a thing with Northern Nigeria. Its not a tribal problem between Hausas and Igbos.
Whats the connection between killings in India and violence in Jos. Its ideological. Islam has not been able to separate itself from violence.

Thats my problem with your critique of the poster. The poster is angry and has found his only way to express that anger, albeit stupidly. Maybe we should look beyond the stupidity and see the pain. Nobody wants to watch his people been killed for no reason whatsoever.
Re: Aboki You Again by DavidDylan(m): 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2008
Mai Suya:

simple. nothing more appropriate wink

Danmasani:

Idiot!

What a bunch of animals you both are. 12th century cattle rearers who deserve to be strung up by their balls and dragged back to Niger Republic where you belong. You and your arab brothers dont deserve to be on this planet with the rest of us.
Re: Aboki You Again by ikeyman00(m): 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2008
aboki-mugu-bring your suya blade, na me and u 2day! haba i swear i go chop all ewu hausa suya
Re: Aboki You Again by RibaduFan(m): 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2008
Ikey
na for internet u dey do ur own fighting, y not take a trip to Jos.
Re: Aboki You Again by JosBoy4Lif(m): 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2008
nyamari kai nang, The crisis in Jos plateau has nothing to do with ethnicity and is based on politics, yet we get idiots starting posts like this.
Continue spreading that which is untrue.
Re: Aboki You Again by RibaduFan(m): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2008
Josboy

really? how come innocent corpers are being burnt alive. I know u ve suffered alot personally, but pls exercice caution when writing, cos alot of people are really really pissed.
Re: Aboki You Again by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2008
yemmyse:

Josboy

really? how come innocent corpers are being burnt alive. I know u ve suffered alot personally, but please exercice caution when writing, because alot of people are really really pissed.

Im totally against the riots, but I hate it when I hear it being turned into an ethnic debate.
This has to do with naira. allocation that should be going to a fair ANPP candidate. Because Jos North is pretty much fully Hausa.
Re: Aboki You Again by RedHotChic(f): 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2008
nyamari kai nang, The crisis in Jos plateau has nothing to do with ethnicity and is based on politics, yet we get idiots starting posts like this.

Are the plenty Yorubas slaughtered in the riot involved in your local politics?. Why not slaughter each other like goats instead of innocent bystanders?
Re: Aboki You Again by asha80(m): 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2008
I picked my phone to call my younger brother. But it was a Hausa man that replied me. And he said in Hausa tone and seemed to be mocking at the same time: ‘Ya broad, I'm dey die, I'm det die…hHa ha, now, I'm don die’.

shocked shocked sad sad angry angry
Re: Aboki You Again by RibaduFan(m): 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2008
This whole thing is sickening. Y kill other tribes to protest an election. It is really really sad. Something should be done about this sense act that's gradually turning into an annual thing.

I still say it is an islam thing. May the North muslims dont just like being outshined by theor counterparts in other regions of the world. Am sure this whole killing was stage to show the world that they can slaughter more infidels than the muslims in India.
Re: Aboki You Again by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2008
What exactly is josboy trying so hard to defend; that the massacre in jos was all about politics and politics alone?. . . . . lol.
Re: Aboki You Again by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2008
nuzo:

What exactly is josboy trying so hard to defend; that the massacre in jos was all about politics and politics alone?. . . . . lol.

No it was about ethnicity you idiot. Why did the wait untill they were cheated out of the most lucrative LGA in Plateau.
You are a slowpoke. You are the person that would add fuel to the fire.
Re: Aboki You Again by DavidDylan(m): 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

you shld be ashamed of yourself. Are northerners the only people to play politics? Why does theirs always have to end in shedding the blood of the innocent?
Re: Aboki You Again by DavidDylan(m): 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

No it was about ethnicity you idiot. Why did the wait untill they were cheated out of the most lucrative LGA in Plateau.
You are a slowpoke. You are the person that would add fuel to the fire.

no it has all to do with religion, ethnicity is simply the ready excuse for ignorant folks like you.
Re: Aboki You Again by RibaduFan(m): 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2008
God bless u David. It's all about religion. Maybe the religion requires bloodshed before the Ilaya festival?
Re: Aboki You Again by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2008
DavidDylan:

you shld be ashamed of yourself. Are northerners the only people to play politics? Why does theirs always have to end in shedding the blood of the innocent?

Their have never been political riots in the south? During Elections people die all over Nigeria! The fact that it ends quick is that people do not permutate it into ethnic riots.
Was this an ethnic riot in the first instant no, did it become one yes
Re: Aboki You Again by DavidDylan(m): 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

Their have never been political riots in the south? During Elections people die all over Nigeria! The fact that it ends quick is that people do not permutate it into ethnic riots.

but they curiously seem to die in disproportionate numbers in the north no? Why?

Governors were removed in Anambra and Edo state . . . how many of your folks were killed for it?
Re: Aboki You Again by RedHotChic(f): 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2008

Tell me where in the south people died in thousands like this over politics?. Even when Abacha was clearly exterminating the high powered yorubas, nothing like this happened to northerners in the west. Go and cover your face in the dust.
Re: Aboki You Again by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2008
DavidDylan:

but they curiously seem to die in disproportionate numbers in the north no? Why?

Yes to you its because of religion. Yoruba Land is 40%-50% Islam, 50%-60% Christianity. Why dont they kill each other. Go ahead you can even metamorphosise it to religious tension. God dey!
Re: Aboki You Again by RibaduFan(m): 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2008
Yes to you its because of religion. Yoruba Land is 40%-50% Islam, 50%-60% Christianity. Why don't they kill each other. Go ahead you can even metamorphosise it to religious tension. God dey![quote][/quote]

Am sure they would have love to, but they know they will met fire for fire
Re: Aboki You Again by DavidDylan(m): 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

Yes to you its because of religion. Yoruba Land is 40%-50% Islam, 50%-60% Christianity. Why don't they kill each other. Go ahead you can even metamorphosise it to religious tension. God dey!

Sit down and count all the crisis the world over . . . 99% of them are related to islam. You people shld cover ur eyes in shame.

Yorubaland is 40-50% muslim but fortunately we seem to be safe because christianity was the first religion to be established in the south. Islam grew more out of immigration and increase in population. Where the south to be considered initially islam and christianity a new religion, we'd be swimming in blood today.

Thank God for the Niger that slowed the demonic horses of Dan Fodio.
Re: Aboki You Again by DavidDylan(m): 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2008
yemmyse:

Am sure they would have love to, but they know they will met fire for fire

which is essentially why they dare not.

in the north they can get away with it.
Re: Aboki You Again by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2008
The were Yoruba Muslim well before they were Yoruba Christian, burp!
Re: Aboki You Again by DavidDylan(m): 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

The Yoruba were Muslim well before they were Christian, burp!

You must be dreaming. I'm yoruba and i know that's FALSE.
Re: Aboki You Again by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2008
sorry i had to edit my post: it did not read what i meant.
Re: Aboki You Again by MaiSuya(m): 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

It seems as though a plague has hit NDers this evening. everyone is just flapping their mouth without due recourse to their brains. How many of you actually know what started the riots in the first place? Ignorant buffons
Re: Aboki You Again by RibaduFan(m): 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2008
Mai suya

Am sure u re one of those brainless fagots butchering peoplr senselessly. What could warrant such carnage?
Re: Aboki You Again by DavidDylan(m): 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

sorry i had to edit my post: it did not read what i meant.

that's still a fraud. I'm yoruba, i shld know the history of my people better than you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State Governor's 2011 Budget Presentation / Nwando Achebe Makes Full Professor At Msu / UNBELIEVABLE! Male Transexuals May Bear Children In Future!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.