Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,492 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today (46717 Views)

See What Was Spotted Inside OAU today (photo) / Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit / Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by 9jahubcom(m): 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2014

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Myluv1: 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
Where are the booers? APC goons reported the students booed GEJ.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by temitemi1(m): 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
Where are those yeye pple dat said mr president was booed. I said to myself say ife students never chop liver reach dat level na. GEJ till apc get sense!!!

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by ademega(m): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
Watin for a counter pix , cos i learnt he was stoned, we want prove too , yea we wanna compare and contrast and see who dey lie lie

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Myluv1: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
ademega:
Watin for a counter pix , cos i learnt he was stoned, we want prove too , yea we wanna compare and contrast and see who dey lie lie
It's already obvious. 8 pages and no pics of the booing students https://www.nairaland.com/2019483/oau-students-boo-jonathan/8#28428806

12 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by EldaTimba(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
Where are the pure water sachets? I trust my kins men. Awa omo yoruba o kin se omo ita.

12 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
i'm beginning to hate nairaland as the day goes by. Its turn to a place that churns out people who just want to delude and deceive themselves, people who are filled with so much bitterness and hate that you just give up on the human beings that live in that cesspit called nigeria.

The rule of the game is if you want to defend yourself, come baring real evidence, videos, at the specific time that he was booed, what nonsense do you stand to prove in this picture? is this how low human beings can go to satisfy their selfish and evil ego.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by lanrefront1(m): 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
Your pics doesn't prove anything. It does not prove that what they said took place didn't take place.

I think we should rather hear from OAU students, because I'm pretty sure you were not on ground.

33 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by rozayx5(m): 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
still no pure water sachets in sight

searching....

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by lilflipnerd: 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
Pls let's see the booing part na

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by lilflipnerd: 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
rozayx5:
still no pure water sachets in sight

searching....
it actually happened but the OP doesn't want to share ni

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by wordcat(m): 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
Na lecturers dey hail am so? Abi na students wey dem borrow from UNIPORT because some amibo people talk say OAU students really messed Mr Presido up toseey dem even stone am

3 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
here was unrest on the campus of Obafemi
Awolowo University, Osun State, southwest
Nigeria, on Friday, 28 November, 2014 as students
of the institution hauled stones and sticks at
President Goodluck Jonathan during his visit to the
campus.
President Jonathan, notable traditional rulers in
the southwest and politicians had attended the
Yoruba Unity Summit organised by the Committee
on Yoruba Progress, southwest geo-political zone of
the country where the president was endorsed for
his re-election in the 2015 general election.
But the placard-wielding students of the institution
who had converged at the Oduduwa Hall, venue of
the conference to protest what they termed “rot in
the educational sector” booed and stoned President
Jonathan while entering the presidential chopper
few minutes after the summit.
The irate protesters were shouting “ole”
“ole” (“thief”, “thief”) at the president and other
notable politicians who attended the event.
They displayed placards with inscriptions like: “We
Condemn Jos Killing of Students, Students Are Not
Chicken”, Don’t Sell Education As You Sold
Electricity.”, We Demand Total Reversal of 2014
Hiked School Fees, We are Not Responsible For
Jonathan’s Ineptitude.” among other inscriptions.The students who were in their hundreds
barricaded the road leading to the school’s sports
centre where the chopper wearing the seal of the
Federal Government and marked Nigerian Air
Force, NAF-280, requesting that President
Jonathan should address them before departing
the campus.
In the ensuing unrest, the convoy of President
Jonathan was delayed for few minutes as the
students refused the President and his entourage
passage to board the chopper despite pleadings by
some security operatives.
Also, the Governor of Ekiti state, Mr. Ayodele
Fayose who attempted to pacify the angry students
was booed as students chorused ‘thief on him.
The vehicle conveying the Ooni of Ife, Oba
Okunade Sijuade was not spared as students sat at
the front of his vehicle for minutes before he was
eventually allowed passage.
While the President was boarding the chopper,
some students continue to aim pebbles at the
chopper before they were dispersed by security
operatives. although none of the thrown missiles
touched the president.
Some students who had examinations also
expressed their displeasure at the condition they
were subjected to owing to President Jonathan’s
visit to the campus.
Most of the students had to walk long distance to
their examinations’ venues as there was no vehicular
movement on campus and its environs.
Meanwhile, a segment of the Yoruba people at the
conference endorsed President Jonathan for a
second term of office even as they urged him to
help recover their political and social values. saharareporters.com/2014/11/28/obafemi-awolowo-university-students-boo-stone-president-jonathan-ife

You saTANists think nigerians are fools. It's all over social media blogs e.g lindaikeji, 360Nobs.com, pulse, sahara reporters, punch etc. The man got booed. Fools like the OP expect a picture to clearly show a crowd booing a clueless master. How's that possible? Pictures might represent students waving in disgust to mean they were approving of his arrival. So long all media outlets report that he was booed, he was booed. Shikena! Don't be surprise to see this false thread on front page.

look below to see the protest

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by EldaTimba(m): 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
GEJ hired "Hailers"(is any word like this?) tongue

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
is the op trying to say the whole OAU students are now APC members?
well, that aside... where are the boo-rers? I can't see one!or is it a fantasy boo-ment?e get some kind play wey get boundary oh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by hugoart(m): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
Jonathan pretending to be loved since 2000B.C.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
Myluv1:
Where are the booers? APC goons reported the students booed GEJ.
The President was booed those on campus testified of it. I'm sure the OP just watched NTA news. I also watched it. The station lied about what happened. As for those students who claimed to be union leaders that met with the President in a closed door meeting, they should be ready to answer questions from their fellow students.

21 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by benuejosh: 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
how does his visit put food on the table of ordinary Nigerians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by flipboss(m): 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
Aiit o

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by englishmart(m): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
the Nigerian politics leaves much to desire.
I'm a politiefcian o. But I do my own polithief in France

3 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Babyboy1986(m): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hmmmmmm.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Femmyfamous4u(m): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
I am an OAU student and I can tell you for sure that we're non_ partisan and there were no paid APC members around today but PDP members who were carrying Posters of Obanikoro. And Omisore. We couln't have recorded videos but there are many pics. We practically booed fayose and Goodluk calling them "OLE" we even blocked the roads singing great Ife anthem and carrying placards until the security came to disperse us. We agitated until the PDP chaiman beckoned on Ibikunle(SUG president). He was in the car with GEJ 4 few seconds handing him a protest letter before he departed. GEJ saw the anger in people's faces and knew what that means. We booed him inspite of the security. If any GEJ supporter say otherwise, let them say. I'd post pics soon

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by lilflipnerd: 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
I seize to believe these are the only pictures from OAU
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by naijaboiy: 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
GeJ Till 201...... grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by decode55(m): 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
Jona till 2019

16 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by lilflipnerd: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
Femmyfamous4u:
I am an OAU students and I can tell you for sure that we're non_ partisan and there were no paid APC members around today but PDP members who were arrying. Posters of Obanikoro. And Omisore. We couln't have recorded videos but there are many pics. We practically booed fayose and Goodluk calling them "OLE" we even blocked the roads singing great Ife anthem and carrying placards until the security came to disperse us. We agitated until the PDP chaiman beckoned on Ibikunle(SUG president). He was in the car with GEJ 4 few seconds handing him a protest letter before he departed. GEJ saw the anger in people's faces and knew what that means. We booed him inspite of the security. If any GEJ supporter say otherwise, let them say. I'd post pics soon
Bro, Pls do d needful and start uploading pics on here

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Bagani: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
Good President of the People
Good President of Nigeria
Good President of Fresh Air.
#GEJ till Buhari clock 76yrs

16 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by dani1luv: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
Jona till eternity grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by ireneony(f): 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
Femmyfamous4u:
I am an OAU students and I can tell you for sure that we're non_ partisan and there were no paid APC members around today but PDP members who were arrying. Posters of Obanikoro. And Omisore. We couln't have recorded videos but there are many pics. We practically booed fayose and Goodluk calling them "OLE" we even blocked the roads singing great Ife anthem and carrying placards until the security came to disperse us. We agitated until the PDP chaiman beckoned on Ibikunle(SUG president). He was in the car with GEJ 4 few seconds handing him a protest letter before he departed. GEJ saw the anger in people's faces and knew what that means. We booed him inspite of the security. If any GEJ supporter say otherwise, let them say. I'd post pics soon
story for the gods
u guys are that said u booed GEJ if what you saying true, are clueless and don't have respect for the president. no matter what, Jonathan till 2019. am so pissed right OAU have really loss its glory........am voting for Jonathan 2015, well OAU cannot speak for the rest of Nigeria student because will know what will want. who quote me negatively die well

what rubbish angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Tunguy01(m): 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
diluminati:
i'm beginning to hate nairaland as the day goes by. Its turn to a place that churns out people who just want to delude and deceive themselves, people who are filled with so much bitterness and hate that you just give up on the human beings that live in that cesspit called nigeria.

The rule of the game is if you want to defend yourself, come baring real evidence, videos, at the specific time that he was booed, what nonsense do you stand to prove in this picture? is this how low human beings can go to satisfy their selfish and evil ego.
why all dix rants ?? , cnt understand wot u ar fighting for precisely

7 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by NotNairalandi(m): 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
Please how does this increase our naira value?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Adyrin(m): 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
Whether OAU students booed Mr President or Mr President booed OAU students I don't give a damn........because I know my BOO is so responsible not to Boo anybody else!

I love ♍γ̲̣̣ boo (Ikeotuonye Chinwetaku Abigal)
A breath of fresh air!

GEJA till 2019 grin

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard / MNJTF Members Pose With Body Of Boko Haram Commander After Being Killed. Graphic / FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.