Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,261 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today (46721 Views)

See What Was Spotted Inside OAU today (photo) / Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit / Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
odave:

Because you are still battling wt waec. Okada riders are not allowed here bro. Greatest ife! Great!
Nonsense! Not until you can write like a university student I'd say you are the Okada rider in disguise.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by gbodimowo(m): 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
Applaner:

and u are happy to boo a leader.(ur president)
u may b a leader one day, if u are not already.

U r a fool have u forgotten even Saul was booed for bad leadership so oya face me I have your time

Clowns hiding under morality to do evil

4 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Myluv1: 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
hansad:

APC does not know how to do political campaign. APC believes that majority of Nigerians do not know right from wrong; [b]so instead of telling Nigerians what APC can do for the country if voted to power, the party's major campaign is to preach hatred and lies against incumbent President Jonathan. Ha ha ha, such dirty campaign tactic shall backfire on APC. Majority of Nigerians are not fools.[/b]

So true! You're right on point.

pic upload

picture host
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by djmask(m): 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
udemzyudex:

you've just succeeded in posting trash bro...

there is nothing progressive about ur school,behaving like touts doesn't make it progressive bro...

booing him won't solve the problem,remember the police college? You guys just lose ur only chance cos you can't expect him to be everywhere... I'm happy your S.U.G is a wise person unlike the rest on you...yeah especially ur type..

Now talking about the fall in oil price, our president is not sleeping and we have the minister of finance and other men who can handle the situation.. So there is nothing to panic...

Since u are wise, did u read the measures put in place to curb inflation? Its damn risky and we will suffer for it on the long run. If every1 is a coward like u who sits down and wait for his rich parent to provide for him then this country is doomed. Since u see no wrong in Jona's policy then i overestimated ur intelligence and power of critical analysis, no wonder u opened ur mouth to abuse students of Great Ife. Are their protests not justified, were students nt killed in jos? Is the state of the economy nt responsible for the increase in fee and the inability of the poor folks to pay? Search ur heart and be true to urself.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
dose peeps cnt change... Greatest gbogbo greatest gbagba. cheesy *singing the anthem*
Great Ife! Great Ife!
Africa's most beautiful campus.
Conscious, vigilant, progressive
Aluta against all oppression
Forward ever, backward never
For learning and culture, sports and struggle
Great Ife! I love you
(hand clapping)There's only one Great Ife in the universe
Another Great Ife is a counterfeit
Great! Great! Great! Great! Great!

3 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by gbodimowo(m): 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
So that phone you are typing with no get camera? Abi any of your friends phone no get camera to snap and record the scene? This is 2014 when pictures and videos says a lot and none of you guys deem it fit to do the needful. BTW I look like Abati for your eyes wetin concern me and the topic with the question you ask?

You are here along for pics and video when last did we see light when you TANdroids keep saying power has improved this is the real proof we haven't had power in the state for over a week and u are asking for pics mtchw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Ayus34(m): 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
ireneony:
I know my own vote didn't make the 24million counted . but I ve the right to tell u all that anti Jonathan to back off, come 2015 he will be reelected as president of Nigeria. so haters watch and lean from the master.......APC self metchewew
that is ur headache. ....if u like vote patience Jonathan. ...u can vote for anyone u like,like I do say u re entitle to ur opinion and I'm also entitled to mine. ....it is not called only democracy but also part of civilization, I hate it when u discredit others just because their ideology defer from urs.....even our lord and saviour Jesus Christ had opposition, and who bloody care about APC,I ve voted against them before but if I now deem it fit to vote them as at now ,it's my personal decision which I'm entitled to,and if the bleeped up.again,I change my voting pattern. ....it's called change and I'm not sure it's yet a criminal offence to do so!
I need the best,u don't throw anyhow things to me and u expend to just grab it like that.....Either u like it or not we bother deserve THE BEST!

4 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by lannre(m): 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
While we continue bicker over whose theory & denial is superior, they continue to ravage & destroy us. Nearer to their aim, we are nowhere.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by CHARLOE(m): 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
OAU has gone soft, i remember those days (1999 i think) vakama's era, when obj came tp oau to campaign students held him hostage under d sun for hours, accusing him of killing ife students in 1979 (ali must go protest)

3 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Myluv1: 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
MissMeiya:

Go back and read my post. I addressed it. Go back to primary school and relearn reading comprehension.

Your analysis reeked of utter ignorance. You just exhibited the foolish side of you. Sorry for your life
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by tomakint: 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
....and just like that SaharaReporters maligning His Excellency just to score some political cheap point undecided
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
Abraham2013:

Now plz don't be offended, can u giv us 3 reasons y u booed d president? Also y do u tink was d best means to convey ur message to d president?
even a dog will boo him if around.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Marvin67: 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
I've gone through all comments here, and in as much as I'm not a huge fan of GEJ, I don't see any reason why he should be booed by OAU students, and some students are even proud about it like they just took part in an olympic game.
What was the booing for? When ASUU went on strike demanding university autonomy, people didn't understand the enormity of that demand, eventually the FG agreed to ASUU's demand, not only were the university's given autonomy, they were also given millions of naira as a result of their last strike.
Don't tell me now, that you expect the FG to look into the internal affairs of universities after granting them autonomy. If the VC of OAU has decided to increase the fees of the school, it has nothing to do with the president. If he has decided not to utilise the millions he was given for the development of the school, I see no reason why students should channel their aggression to the president.
My dear OAU students, hold your VC responsible for whatever you face in your school. If you need the presidents assistance on any issue, write politely to him. Booing only makes you look like thugs.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by DarePeters(m): 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
great Ife students, u beta go read, exams still dey o! no mind these outsiders wey no know wetin dey happen 4 inside here
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Abraham2013(m): 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
even a dog will boo him if around.
Bros is dat d answer to d question?
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
Myluv1:

Your analysis reeked of utter ignorance. You just exhibited the foolish side of you. Sorry for your life

Awww. Baby want his bottle?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by udohzone(m): 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
Marvin67:
I've gone through all comments here, and in as much as I'm not a huge fan of GEJ, I don't see any reason why he should be booed by OAU students, and some students are even proud about it like they just took part in an olympic game.
What was the booing for? When ASUU went on strike demanding university autonomy, people didn't understand the enormity of that demand, eventually the FG agreed to ASUU's demand, not only were the university's given autonomy, they were also given millions of naira as a result of their last strike.
Don't tell me now, that you expect the FG to look into the internal affairs of universities after granting them autonomy. If the VC of OAU has decided to increase the fees of the school, it has nothing to do with the president. If he has decided not to utilise the millions he was given for the development of the school, I see no reason why students should channel their aggression to the president.
My dear OAU students, hold your VC responsible for whatever you face in your school. If you need the presidents assistance on any issue, write politely to him. Booing only makes you look like thugs.

Brother, you spoken well. I hope those reading would take a cue from what you've said and go boo the right sets of people!!
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
So that phone you are typing with no get camera? Abi any of your friends phone no get camera to snap and record the scene? This is 2014 when pictures and videos says a lot and none of you guys deem it fit to do the needful. BTW I look like Abati for your eyes wetin concern me and the topic with the question you ask?

Why are you stúpid? Read my post. I'm not going to repeat myself.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by ratiken(m): 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
cosajadi:

How do you know that Buhari will not be president? Are you God?
Get this into your head
'Buhari can NEVER rule over a united peaceful Nigeria'. That is impossible...
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Myluv1: 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
MissMeiya:

Awww. Baby want his bottle?
grin
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 29, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
here was unrest on the campus of Obafemi
Awolowo University, Osun State, southwest
Nigeria, on Friday, 28 November, 2014 as students
of the institution hauled stones and sticks at
President Goodluck Jonathan during his visit to the
campus.
President Jonathan, notable traditional rulers in
the southwest and politicians had attended the
Yoruba Unity Summit organised by the Committee
on Yoruba Progress, southwest geo-political zone of
the country where the president was endorsed for
his re-election in the 2015 general election.
But the placard-wielding students of the institution
who had converged at the Oduduwa Hall, venue of
the conference to protest what they termed “rot in
the educational sector” booed and stoned President
Jonathan while entering the presidential chopper
few minutes after the summit.
The irate protesters were shouting “ole”
“ole” (“thief”, “thief”) at the president and other
notable politicians who attended the event.
They displayed placards with inscriptions like: “We
Condemn Jos Killing of Students, Students Are Not
Chicken”, Don’t Sell Education As You Sold
Electricity.”, We Demand Total Reversal of 2014
Hiked School Fees, We are Not Responsible For
Jonathan’s Ineptitude.” among other inscriptions.The students who were in their hundreds
barricaded the road leading to the school’s sports
centre where the chopper wearing the seal of the
Federal Government and marked Nigerian Air
Force, NAF-280, requesting that President
Jonathan should address them before departing
the campus.
In the ensuing unrest, the convoy of President
Jonathan was delayed for few minutes as the
students refused the President and his entourage
passage to board the chopper despite pleadings by
some security operatives.
Also, the Governor of Ekiti state, Mr. Ayodele
Fayose who attempted to pacify the angry students
was booed as students chorused ‘thief on him.
The vehicle conveying the Ooni of Ife, Oba
Okunade Sijuade was not spared as students sat at
the front of his vehicle for minutes before he was
eventually allowed passage.
While the President was boarding the chopper,
some students continue to aim pebbles at the
chopper before they were dispersed by security
operatives. although none of the thrown missiles
touched the president.
Some students who had examinations also
expressed their displeasure at the condition they
were subjected to owing to President Jonathan’s
visit to the campus.
Most of the students had to walk long distance to
their examinations’ venues as there was no vehicular
movement on campus and its environs.
Meanwhile, a segment of the Yoruba people at the
conference endorsed President Jonathan for a
second term of office even as they urged him to
help recover their political and social values. saharareporters.com/2014/11/28/obafemi-awolowo-university-students-boo-stone-president-jonathan-ife

You saTANists think nigerians are fools. It's all over social media blogs e.g lindaikeji, 360Nobs.com, pulse, sahara reporters, punch etc. The man got booed. Fools like the OP expect a picture to clearly show a crowd booing a clueless master. How's that possible? Pictures might represent students waving in disgust to mean they were approving of his arrival. So long all media outlets report that he was booed, he was booed. Shikena! Don't be surprise to see this false thread on front page.

look below to see the protest
Continue deceiving ursef
It will soon Kaa lojue bii carnival
Continue to swim in d pool of mediocrity
Even ife students claim nothing happen
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 29, 2014
Myluv1:

grin

You're a mech e. I forgive you. Don't insult me now before I change my mind!
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Myluv1: 12:03am On Nov 29, 2014
MissMeiya:

You're a mech e. I forgive you. Don't insult me now before I change my mind!
Forgiveness is of da Lord, nne.

Are you a machine like me?
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Abraham2013(m): 12:03am On Nov 29, 2014
Marvin67:
Bros its even more worry some dat dis r d so-called leaders of 2morow. Dey act without tinking and dey tink without acting. Dey do little or no research on issues b4 commenting on act on it even wen d internet is @ d finger tips. Its such a pity.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Safari29: 12:03am On Nov 29, 2014
people bn asking for video proof. na Lucy u wan watch? abi na ipadaboabija.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 29, 2014
Myluv1:

Forgiveness is of da Lord, nne.

Are you a machine like me?

Lol no, I just have a soft spot for engineers
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Myluv1: 12:05am On Nov 29, 2014
MissMeiya:

Lol no, I just have a soft spot for engineers
Chei, are yew in loves wit me olredy? grin
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by xtervaganza(m): 12:05am On Nov 29, 2014
temitemi1:
Where are those yeye pple dat said mr president was booed. I said to myself say ife students never chop liver reach dat level na. GEJ till apc get sense!!!
buh he take style cover him head for the 1st picture grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 29, 2014
Myluv1:

Chei, are yew in loves wit me olredy? grin

*shimmy* It was the smiley that did it.

*swoon*
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 29, 2014
Horus:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-rWDclem7GXY/U5kmy-aT8sI/AAAAAAAAE9M/UGJQwJQLOPg/s1600/[/img]

[size=15pt]Jonathan has revealed his newly-acquired twerk dance "moves" just after
the bomb blast in Kano[/size]

Which sane president will dance after a terrorist attack?

How old is this pix and how old are you?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 29, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Continue deceiving ursef
It will soon Kaa lojue bii carnival
Continue to swim in d pool of mediocrity
Even ife students claim nothing happen
you mean the ones in france? grin
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Myluv1: 12:09am On Nov 29, 2014
MissMeiya:

*shimmy* It was the smiley that did it.

*swoon*

Are you kidding.. Seun's smiley has done it again!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) / Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) / FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.