Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (654708 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:39am On May 09, 2017
Missy89:

More lies
Wasn't it that when you have no where going in America that you joined the Military. I have respect for our Service men and women but none of my kids are joining the military because my wife and I can send them through private Catholic Colleges. Eat your heart out Missy. Jealousy is an incurable disease.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:41am On May 09, 2017
Missy89:

What?!

You are typing with an accent. grin
The joke is on you.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:44am On May 09, 2017
You are East Coaster. . Go and sleep. Love to get in your head.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 5:45am On May 09, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Wasn't it that when you have no where going in America that you joined the Military. I have respect for our Service men and women but none of my kids are joining the military because my wife and I can send them through private Catholic Colleges. Eat your heart out Missy. Jealousy is an incurable disease.

Chai! shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 5:46am On May 09, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You are East Coaster. . Go and sleep. Love to get in your head.

back in Guam actually.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:47am On May 09, 2017
Missy89:

What?!

You are typing with an accent. grin
To get your blood boiling, will post a pic I took 20 years ago to show you aint get nothing to hide unlike some anonymous superstar. It will be on my DP in five minutes. Watch out Missy, I have nothing to hide.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:47am On May 09, 2017
Missy89:

back in Guam actually.
Get your story right. I thought you are out of service.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 5:49am On May 09, 2017
Lucasbalo:
To get your blood boiling, will post a pic I took 20 years ago to show you aint get nothing to hide unlike some anonymous superstar. It will be on my DP in five minutes. Watch out Missy, I have nothing to hide.

Why do you keep calling me a superstar?

No autographs pls cool

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:50am On May 09, 2017
Missy89:

Chai! shocked
Profesor of English, tell me one word that's wrong in that sentence. Hope you are not drinking.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 5:51am On May 09, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Get your story right. I thought you are out of service.

I moved to Guam after service.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 5:52am On May 09, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Profesor of English, tell me one word that's wrong in that sentence. Hope you are not drinking.

You have a MBA. Figure it out

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:54am On May 09, 2017
Missy89:

I moved to Guam after service.
That is ok. We all have to make a living wherever it's comfortable for us. I sure don't need autograph from anyone. I do not worship personality like some people here.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:56am On May 09, 2017
Missy89:

You have a MBA. Figure it out
Before I forget, here is a younger version of Lucas and that shows you ain't afraid to hide my identity. Check my DP as you would likely do.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:01am On May 09, 2017
Missy, that DP is specifically for you to show some of us are not scared to show our identity. I went old school for you. Eat your heart out. Waiting for that angelic pacific and exotic face of yours. A Grand is at stake and our friends will be the unbiased referee . The ball is in your court if not goodnight from Chitown or Molete as you mentioned in your rant.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BossKratos: 8:09am On May 09, 2017
Missy89:

Narcissism, Incoherence and hypocrisy in a single post.

You really have time and patience! Or have you worked as a care giver before? wink

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 9:46am On May 09, 2017
LoL@ Sean Spicer blaming Obama for Flynn. LMAO!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:21am On May 09, 2017
Lucasbalo:
That's how warped your mind is. I was born in Nigeria as an American citizen but I grew up in chicago with my siblings. Infact, someone asked me and Valerian steel that question couple years ago and I told the person I was born an American in Nigeria and I thought valeriasteel said he was born in Israel as an American citizen because of his mother. What comprehension problem you are having. Both my parents were already an American citizens and that's where being born an american comes from. I do not expect you to know what that means .
Lying Lucas but before you lied that you were an American by birth. You come online to claim what you're not, you even call yourself a prince grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 10:33am On May 09, 2017
BossKratos:

You really have time and patience! Or have you worked as a care giver before? wink

Lucas is a special case.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 10:39am On May 09, 2017
LordReed:
LoL@ Sean Spicer blaming Obama for Flynn. LMAO!

If Obama and his admin knew that Flynn was bad news, Why was he allowed to keep his DoD security clearance after he was fired?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:07am On May 09, 2017
Enalegal:

Well, the governor and the state legislature are well within their powers to enact such a law. It would be a shame if this country experiences severe food shortage due to the unavailability of undocumented immigrants that are willing to work for $2/hr in order to bring fruits to the tables of Americans.

AND who said there was?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:09am On May 09, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I have new found respect for French People for rejecting Xenophobia, Nationalism, Bigotry, Hatred and more importantly Racism. Hope this sends a message to the divisive voices in America and all over the World. Big ups for French Citizens.

Lepen was none of those things you listed except for nationalism. There is nothing wrong with that.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Kophschmerzen: 11:46am On May 09, 2017
stanech:

Lepen was none of those things you listed except for nationalism. There is nothing wrong with that.

You are brain dead nitwits, do your stupid self a favor and watch the debate and all her interview. Before polluting the thread with your gutter stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Kophschmerzen: 11:48am On May 09, 2017
Missy89:

If Obama and his admin knew that Flynn was bad news, Why was he allowed to keep his DoD security clearance after he was fired?

Deflector in chief, Sally Yates and Obama warned against appointing Flynn, and what this sloths can come up with is the ret...arded Dod line. How about exchanging your brain for a dild...o.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:15pm On May 09, 2017
BekeeBuAgbara:
Lying Lucas but before you lied that you were an American by birth. You come online to claim what you're not, you even call yourself a prince grin grin
Coming from a fool that's displaying some Chinese looking lady. Obviously , you can't comprehend. I don't need to proof anything to a Worthess anonymous fool like you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 12:15pm On May 09, 2017
Missy89:

A very good response from a Redditor:

And Pence.

Trump and Pence knew that Flynn was compromised, Trump and Pence looked the other way, Trump and Pence put our national security at risk, Trump and Pence are responsible.

The entire administration is complicit in this, none of them get the benefit of the doubt: It's not one apple that's bad, the entire tree is sick. Donald Trump is responsible, Mike Pence is responsible, Jeff Sessions is responsible, and every Republican Congressman and Senator who insists on derailing the questions, distracting the public, and defending the perpetrators is responsible.

Sally Yates told Donald Trump the truth and was fired for it.
Elijah Cummings told Mike Pence the truth and was ignored.
President Obama warned the administration and he was blamed.

The next time someone tells you that the two parties are the same, or that one candidate is just the lesser of two evils, remind them of today's absurdity.

Edit: Apparently the Trump supporter's argument is "If Flynn is so bad then why did the Obama administration give him clearance!?" So here's a couple things:

1. It's not President Obama's responsibility to vet President Trump's appointments, that's President Trump's responsibility. Donald Trump is trying to pass the buck just like the failed Yemen attack that Trump tried to blame on Obama, the Syrian chemical weapon attack that Trump tried to blame on Obama, the Muslim ban that Trump tried to blame on Obama, the frequent Trump administration leaks that Trump tried to blame on Obama, and the imaginary wiretap of Trump Tower that Trump tried to blame on Obama. Donald Trump was responsible for the Yemen raid, Assad was responsible for the chemical weapon strike, Trump was responsible for the Muslim ban, Trump is responsible for his administration leaking like a sieve, and Trump is responsible for lying about being spied on.

2. President Obama actually did warn President Trump about not hiring Flynn as National Security Advisor, a warning which President Trump chose to ignore.

3. There is a significant difference between security clearance being granted to a retired General no longer in the employ of the United States Army or Federal Government, and security clearance being granted to the National Security Advisor.

4. President Obama personally warned Trump about Flynn, Sally Yates warned Trump about Flynn, Elijah Cummings warned Pence about Flynn, and yet Donald Trump chose to ignore each and every one of those warnings and kept Flynn on as National Security Advisor. It wasn't until Flynn was publicly outed in the news that Trump finally decided to ask Flynn for his resignation... more than two weeks after Trump was warned by Yates.

I'm sorry Trump supporters, there comes a point at which your man has to accept personal responsibility for his actions. Trump chose to appoint Flynn, Trump chose to ignore the warnings, Trump chose to let Flynn keep his job, Trump chose to try to silence Yates, Trump chose to try to quash the news about Russia, Trump chose to distract from the discussion, and only after it was obvious that he had no other choices left did he fire Flynn.

You voted for this man, now hold him responsible, because it's obvious that he'll never accept responsibility for himself.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:19pm On May 09, 2017
stanech:

Go and read the National Front Manifesto from her dad. It's a white nationalist party. If you know better than the French people that rejected her, that's your problem. I don't understand why a black man from Africa is so in love with racist being. You are a sick man. Really sick indeed.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 12:26pm On May 09, 2017
LordReed:

A very good response from a Redditor:

Complete BS. You don't get a new clearance when you retire. You keep what you have till it exipires or the government takes it back entirely.

It is a simple question. If the previous administration was worried about Flynn, why did they keep his clearance?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:39pm On May 09, 2017
Missy89:

He was eventually fired. The question is why would trump appointed Gen Flynn as NSA after Obama personally told trump in their WH meeting that Flynn could be blackmailed by the Russians ?. That's the question and stop shifting the goal post.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 12:41pm On May 09, 2017
Missy89:

None of these makes any sense. You don't get a new clearance when you retire. You keep what you have till it exipires or the government takes it back entirely.

It is a simple question. If the previous administration was worried about Flynn, why did they keep his clearance?

What is funny is how you simply wish to wave a magic wand and make all those points of no effect. Sorry your bubble is bust, it is not Obama's business who Trump hires especially as he personally warned him. LoL you say you didn't vote for Trump yet you defend the most inane of his mistakes. LMAO!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 12:41pm On May 09, 2017
Lucasbalo:
He was eventually fired. The question is why would trump appointed Gen Flynn as NSA after Obama personally told trump in their WH meeting that Flynn could be blackmailed by the Russians ?. That's the question and stop shifting the goal post.

Why did Obama admin let him keep his clearance if they knew he could be blackmailed by the Russians?

Incompetence?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 12:43pm On May 09, 2017
LordReed:

What is funny is how simply wish to wave a magic wand and make all those points of no effect. Sorry your bubble is bust, it is not Obama's business who Trump hires especially as he personally warned him. LoL you say you didn't vote for Trump yet you defend the most inane of his mistakes. LMAO!

This has nothing to do with votes. Liberal lies is not adding up.

Obama fired Flynn because he knew he was compromised but let him keep his clearance and verbally warned Trump about him.

What a load of tripe

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:43pm On May 09, 2017
Missy89:

Why did Obama admin let him keep his clearance if they knew he could be blackmailed by the Russians?

Incompetence?
Obama fired him eventually. Why would trump appointed him after Obama personally told trump two days after the election that Flynn is toxic. Shifting the post is your ammo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.