Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (658186 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
obixcel:
When Hillary experienced dat catatonic (frm d word, catatonia) seizure dat led to her collapse shortly after d 9/11 memorial, we saw her thrown into d van like people do with refuse bin. Shortly after dat, only to see her coming out of the Chelsea apartment waving and smiling (Note: with no Secret service around her) and then claiming to be "feeling great" afterwards. In those moments If u thought dat was d real Hillary Clinton, maybe u could be forgiven. That was her body double, a kind of a substitute look-alike, not d real Hillary. The mainstream media just cleverly kept silence on dat, but thanks to social media folks took notice on d difference and d deception on display. The next cover up was d pneumonia bruhaha. The drama eh! E go soon reach part 10.
Don't forget to travel to US and vote for Tramp on November 8. He will need you and other Foreigners for Tramp to travel to US . He will be expecting you and other friends before November 8.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Don't forget to travel to US and vote for Tramp on November 8. He will need you and other Foreigners for Tramp to travel to US . He will be expecting you and other friends before November 8.
I've heard dis argument b4, it expired long time ago. Come up with something new.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
obixcel:
I've heard dis argument b4, it expired long time ago. Come up with something new.
So o with all your noise, you don't even count in the scheme of things pertaining to the election you are sweating about.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lucasbalo:

So what is the democrats response and proposed solution to extremists who seek to blow us up in the West?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
obixcel:

Ahahahahahahahaha..He told you to do something,but you dey vex..Me no dey vote and I know that..I dont need to deceive yourself..But you Followers of Trump are just like him..Got a very dull way of thinking..Like your Oga that is already attacking the Press towards the Debate..Saying he does not trust the press,does not trust Anderson Cooper..Abeg help me ask am,Is the question that is gonna be thrown at him different from the one that is gonna be thrown at Hilary?Yeye talk...Shioorr

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
happney65:

Ahahahahahahahaha..He told you to do something,but you dey vex..Me no dey vote and I know that..I dont need to deceive yourself..But you Followers of Trump are just like him..Got a very dull way of thinking..Like your Oga that is already attacking the Press towards the Debate..Saying he does not trust the press,does not trust Anderson Cooper..Abeg help me ask am,Is the question that is gonna be thrown at him different from the one that is gonna be thrown at Hilary?Yeye talk...Shioorr
Vex? Not at all, Me too no dey vote o!, but I have my opinions very well reserved of which I'm entitled to, dat was d reason for dis thread to start with. Pls stop with d name calling, "Dull", it's typical of folks who can't keep up with d opinions of others. If u don't like my stance, feel free to state yours.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
I don't think Trump can do more than the country is currently doing to deter the bad guys. I think we are doing good in preventing something like 9/11. We have to keep up. All the reasons why I support NSA. It is not like we are not screening those coming from middle east or war infected places.
How can you screen and and tell that baby would turn out to be a bad guy in the future ?

raumdeuter:

In the last 15yrs 80% of terror acts in US and Europe have been directly related to people of a particular religion and from a particular part of the world
In the last 12 months, We have had San Bernadino, We have had orlando, We have had this NY and NJ in Europe we have had Paris, Germany etc multiple times
It would be burying our head in the sand to think its just random acts. It's calculated. Its from a specific area and people and there need to be special focus on them. There are more Mexicans in US yet we dont have them bombing
Same way a Nigerian would be more focused on if the crime is email scams.
If these people dont agree with Western ways of Life and would bring death to us for believing in freedom, for believing women shouldnt be shackled, for believing victims of rappe should be protected. Then tey should stop them from coming to the west
I see some Somali immigrants, who the US spent huge money to save from Al SHabbab killings, who most benefitted from US tax payers in the 90's they have now grown up as US citizens and are going to join ISIS to come and kill Westerners
In Germany just last yr they were welcoming Syrian refugees yet its some of these refugees rap1ng women in Cologne and performing other acts of terror
America needs to be smarter with these terror threats. We can only enjoy prosperity when we are safe. Would anyone care about economy if these extremists are blowing up places daily?
How are security agents supposed to do their jobs when they cannot look into certain places of worship, profile certain people from certain backgrounds? Are they supposed to detect potential terrorists through black magic
In your own opinion what should be done to stem this tide of murderous extremists who hate us for the way we live in our side of the world and seek to kill us?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lucasbalo:
So o with all your noise, you don't even count in the scheme of things pertaining to the election you are sweating about.
For d purpose of dis thread It's not about whether u count in d "scheme of things", it's also about d right of d individuals' take or opinions in d "scheme of things", whether u live in d usa or not. Try and respect dat.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
obixcel:
For d purpose of dis thread It's not about whether u count in d "scheme of things", it's also about d right of d individuals' take or opinions in d "scheme of things", whether u live in d usa or not. Try and respect dat.
Good to know that's for entertainment purposes since you are a political analyst of repute in Nigeria and everything is great. Keep on your analysis and you will surely get admission to a great fake and unaccredited Tramp University in N/Y. Goodluck to you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
happney65:

The only people the Racist wants in the debate is Mike Wallace of the Worthless Right Wing Faux News. Tramp doesn't like anyone he cannot intimidate . He knows that Anderson Cooper would call him out on his racism and bigotry. Misorgynistic serial liar will be put to shame at the debate when he's face to face for the first time. About his supporters on Nairaland , not surprised because we are used to self hating blacks. Why in the world a black man will support a Racist that's been heavily funded by KKK and White Nationalists. Glad they have no say about the election. They will all go in hibernation like Alaskan grissly bears with Tramp on November 9.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

So what is the democrats response and proposed solution to extremists who seek to blow us up in the West?
Since you like republicans propaganda so much. May I remind you that the worst terrorism (911) happened under a republican President George W Bush. You are so falling for Tramp garbage about fear and hate that he is running his campaign on. President Bush Snr just said yesterday he would vote for Clinton . That's a Republican of note not voting for a Racist Tramp. As for your question, Armyofone gave you a perfect answer.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lucasbalo:
The only people the Racist wants in the debate is Mike Wallace of the Worthless Right Wing Faux News. Tramp doesn't like anyone he cannot intimidate . He knows that Anderson Cooper would call him out on his racism and bigotry. Misorgynistic serial liar will be put to shame at the debate when he's face to face for the first time. About his supporters on Nairaland , not surprised because we are used to self hating blacks. Why in the world a black man will support a Racist that's been heavily funded by KKK and White Nationalists. Glad they have no say about the election. They will all go in hibernation like Alaskan grissly bears with Tramp on November 9.

When I gave up on him completely was when He was asked by Jake Tapper if he knows who David Duke is...And he opened he's mouth wide claimly he does not know who David duke is..There is no difference between him and Fans of Buhari here..Awon weere

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Since you like republicans propaganda so much. May I remind you that the worst terrorism (911) happened under a republican President George W Bush. You are so falling for Tramp garbage about fear and hate that he is running his campaign on. President Bush Snr just said yesterday he would vote for Clinton . That's a Republican of note not voting for a Racist Tramp. As for your question, Armyofone gave you a perfect answer.

Wondered what would have Happened if this happened under a Democrat..Hell would have being let Lose..The Hypocrisy of Fans of Trump is Mind Blogging..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
happney65:

When I gave up on him completely was when He was asked by Jake Tapper if he knows who David Duke is...And he opened he's mouth wide claimly he does not know who David duke is..There is no difference between him and Fans of Buhari here..Awon weere
He is a pathological liar. He knew about David Duke the Grand Wizard of KKK. As we speak, David Duke running for senate in Louisiana is robo calling for his fellow racist Tramp.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
armyofone:
I don't think Trump can do more than the country is currently doing to deter the bad guys. I think we are doing good in preventing something like 9/11. We have to keep up. All the reasons why I support NSA. It is not like we are not screening those coming from middle east or war infected places.
How can you screen and and tell that baby would turn out to be a bad guy in the future

Trump might not have the answer but neither do the democrats either. The terrorists have changed their mode of operation its now more of lone wolf there would not be co-ordinated attacks like 9-11 but individuals and these people have a similar demographics

They are getting radicalized somehow, either from their places of worship or online,

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 11:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lucasbalo:

What has this response got to with the solution to global terrorism tageting the west? Of course Bush and many republicans would vote Hillary and someone like me would sit it out until a reasonable Republican comes in 2020

When it happened under Bush, He leveled Afghanistan and chased Al Qaeda out. So doing, he made America safer than he met it.

What have the dems done on their part other than suggesting we dont annoy terrorists? They tell us to watch what we say becauuse it might make some people mad? What kind of spineless leadership is that? After every attack, The dems would find a way of blaming Americans for it, Its either because of some video or because of our free speech. It seems the dems are even scared of the terrorists sef

I

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 1:30am On Sep 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

What has this response got to with the solution to global terrorism tageting the west? Of course Bush and many republicans would vote Hillary and someone like me would sit it out until a reasonable Republican comes in 2020

When it happened under Bush, He leveled Afghanistan and chased Al Qaeda out. So doing, he made America safer than he met it.

What have the dems done on their part other than suggesting we dont annoy terrorists? They tell us to watch what we say becauuse it might make some people mad? What kind of spineless leadership is that? After every attack, The dems would find a way of blaming Americans for it, Its either because of some video or because of our free speech. It seems the dems are even scared of the terrorists sef

I
They're afraid of d term, "radical islamic terrorism". If there's one thing I've observed from d democrats is dat when they run out of ideas on how to defeat their opponents from d other party then they brand dem as being "racists", Hillary Clinton even called millions of Trump supporters, "Basket of Deplorables", so u see they know how to play d racist card like no other and yet they do very little for d African-Americans, only see dem as "votes". Same tactics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 1:41am On Sep 21, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Good to know that's for entertainment purposes since you are a political analyst of repute in Nigeria and everything is great. Keep on your analysis and you will surely get admission to a great fake and unaccredited Tramp University in N/Y. Goodluck to you.
And then you'd be admitted to becoming a major financier and partner with d Hillary Clinton Foundation, right? There u are.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 1:51am On Sep 21, 2016
Lucasbalo:
He is a pathological liar. He knew about David Duke the Grand Wizard of KKK. As we speak, David Duke running for senate in Louisiana is robo calling for his fellow racist Tramp.
hmm, if he's a "pathological liar" then what would one say of Hitlery Clinton? A born liar, Just look @ d issues surrounding her emails, The Benghazi Fiasco, whether it's in front of d cameras, b4 D senate etc. In Obama's words back in 2008, "she'll say anything but change nothing..."
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 2:58am On Sep 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

Europe didn't use Trump rhetoric before their citizens of Middle east and North African heritage started blowing them up. Infact they welcomed them with both hands and showed them love, Go watch as some germans have started turing on the same immigranthey welcomed less than 12 months ago.

There was no Trump when some people decided to fly planes into the WTC. Neither did they need Trump to blow up London in 2005.

The Western world has a problem with extremists/jihadist because they hate our way of life and our freedom and it has nothing to do with Trump or his rhetoric, Before Trump became a politician, they have been hell bent on blowing us up and If Trump should die today, it wont make them stop

For those that are citizens, I support a full profiling on those that are prone to this acts. Enough of political correctness, Most of these terror acts are carried out by young Moslem males, between ages 18-40 whose heritage are Middle eastern or North African.
Everywhere hate message is preached in the country whether place of worship or online should be clamped on

Saying more people get killed by guns than by terrorists doesn't make much sense., Its like saying more people die from armed robbers or road accidents in Nigeria than Boko Haram so we don't need to make it a priority
People who presume immigrants are the problem and continually see refugees as a threat are the real problem with society.

Identifying a problem within a community will not be cured by going after the entire community.

Just cause one member of the football team raped a girl doesn't make every member of the football team a rapist.

The notion that refugees must be banned to stop terrorism is not a practical solution cause the government can never predict the actions of people and the government can never stop every acts of terror from happening.

Great you support a full profiling on those who suspected of being terrorist and in the playbooks of xenophobes like you every Arab looking individual gets registered in a database.

I presume you are black,how would you feel if the government decides to create a database to profile all black men for gang related activities like robbery just cause society is made to believe there are more black gang members.What does that say?

What would you say if the government creates a database to profile all Hispanics for drug related activities just cause society is made to believe Hispanics alone are drug dealers?

You still may not get my point.This is it,we don't go after a religion,race or ethnicity because time and again a few bad eggs keep turning out bad.Everybody has a fair share of blame to societal problems and we can't solve problems by turning on one and another.

The society teaches immigrants,refugees and everyone born in the country the same set of values,how they react to it differs,how each person accepts it is different.You can make a case against individuals who do the opposite but what you can't do is make a case in favor of individuals you believe have no fault of theirs too.

When you start pointing fingers,there'll come a time when you'll have no where else to point at till the fingers come back to your position.There are white terrorist,there are black terrorist,there are brown terrorist.Human beings will always remain human,we can't all be the same.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 2:59am On Sep 21, 2016
Who let out the demagogic puppets? undecided

Newsflash,your beloved god emperor will lose and he will lose big.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:14am On Sep 21, 2016
obixcel:
hmm, if he's a "pathological liar" then what would one say of Hitlery Clinton? A born liar, Just look @ d issues surrounding her emails, The Benghazi Fiasco, whether it's in front of d cameras, b4 D senate etc. In Obama's words back in 2008, "she'll say anything but change nothing..."
You obviously have no idea the way things work in this part of the World. Keep googling junks on things you have no clue about. Come over here and let me drive you to Southern Indiana and drop you at the KKK and White Nationalists enclave of the backers and financiers of your idol Racist Tramp and see if you won't end up on a cross. When we are done with your Racist idol , we will ship him to Nigeria maybe he can help achieve your Biafra dream.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:17am On Sep 21, 2016
ValerianSteel:

No doubt. Don't mind your friends, Foreigners for Tramp. They are bunch of jokers. I told them to hop on a plane to vote for their Bigoted Idol.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:36am On Sep 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

I
With all due respect to you, I sincerely doubt if you live in America with the tripe you posted here. Whom do you think you are talking to. Two nephews of mine that I grew up with fought both in Iraq and Afghanistan. What is the crap about Bush making America safer than he met it. The worst terrorist attacks happened under Republican Bush despite the note left in the Oval Office by Bill Clinton that Alqeiuda should be closely watched. Calling Democrats spineless, gutsy man, tell me where you served in US Armed Forces. ?. I wad growing up in Uptown Section of Chicago in thr 80s when a Republican President was purposely flooding American inner cities with drugs to fund the Contras against the government of Daniel Ortega and Sandanistas. I don't know where you are coming with that crap. You must think you are dilly dallying with your friends, Foreigners for Tramp.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:44am On Sep 21, 2016
ValerianSteel:
People who presume immigrants are the problem and continually see refugees as a threat are the real problem with society.

Identifying a problem within a community will not be cured by going after the entire community.

Just cause one member of the football team raped a girl doesn't make every member of the football team a rapist.

The notion that refugees must be banned to stop terrorism is not a practical solution cause the government can never predict the actions of people and the government can never stop every acts of terror from happening.

Great you support a full profiling on those who suspected of being terrorist and in the playbooks of xenophobes like you every Arab looking individual gets registered in a database.

I presume you are black,how would you feel if the government decides to create a database to profile all black men for gang related activities like robbery just cause society is made to believe there are more black gang members.What does that say?

What would you say if the government creates a database to profile all Hispanics for drug related activities just cause society is made to believe Hispanics alone are drug dealers?

You still may not get my point.This is it,we don't go after a religion,race or ethnicity because time and again a few bad eggs keep turning out bad.Everybody has a fair share of blame to societal problems and we can't solve problems by turning on one and another.

The society teaches immigrants,refugees and everyone born in the country the same set of values,how they react to it differs,how each person accepts it is different.You can make a case against individuals who do the opposite but what you can't do is make a case in favor of individuals you believe have no fault of theirs too.

When you start pointing fingers,there'll come a time when you'll have no where else to point at till the fingers come back to your position.There are white terrorist,there are black terrorist,there are brown terrorist.Human beings will always remain human,we can't all be the same.
What is happening to that guy is that he hates Muslims and that's his way of showing it. I really doubt if he's in America or American. I read some of his old posts and it's mostly Premier League Soccer in Britain. This faceless guys will come on nairaland and post bunch of craps about things that they have no clue about. You wonder why all this circus barkers don't show their faces ?. What are they hiding from ?.You, CFCman and yours truly show our faces but the loudmouths never show their true identity because they know someone will call them out for being deceitful. Same goes for Putin bootlickers too.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:51am On Sep 21, 2016
ValerianSteel:

Don't worry Buddy, our national nightmare will be over on the late evening of November 8 when California makes it a joyous night for us. Madam President Elect Hillary Clinton. We can ship the Racist to Nigeria for his worshippers.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 5:42am On Sep 21, 2016
Lucasbalo:
With all due respect to you, I sincerely doubt if you live in America with the tripe you posted here. Whom do you think you are talking to. Two nephews of mine that I grew up with fought both in Iraq and Afghanistan. What is the crap about Bush making America safer than he met it. The worst terrorist attacks happened under Republican Bush despite the note left in the Oval Office by Bill Clinton that Alqeiuda should be closely watched. Calling Democrats spineless, gutsy man, tell me where you served in US Armed Forces. ?. I wad growing up in Uptown Section of Chicago in thr 80s when a Republican President was purposely flooding American inner cities with drugs to fund the Contras against the government of Daniel Ortega and Sandanistas. I don't know where you are coming with that crap. You must think you are dilly dallying with your friends, Foreigners for Tramp.

I think you really have a problem, You think you are the only one who lives in America. Lol Thats the same tripe with dems anyway. Where do you live in America? You lived in Chicago? I have lived in Chicago for several years In the mind 200's I lived in Chicago and worked Downtown, I was at the Grant Park for Obamas victory speech in 2008.

I have lived for several years in Many states in the US and your only response is he doesnt live in the US?

Evidence I dont live in the US is because I watch English Premier League? Lol and I have seen in your posts calling Trump supporters not smart, I think you are probably worse than them. If NBC shows English premier league every weekened, then they must be showing it for those in Europe
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 5:44am On Sep 21, 2016
Lucasbalo:
What is happening to that guy is that he hates Muslims and that's his way of showing it. I really doubt if he's in America or American. I read some of his old posts and it's mostly Premier League Soccer in Britain. This faceless guys will come on nairaland and post bunch of craps about things that they have no clue about. You wonder why all this circus barkers don't show their faces ?. What are they hiding from ?.You, CFCman and yours truly show our faces but the loudmouths never show their true identity because they know someone will call them out for being deceitful. Same goes for Putin bootlickers too.

With due respect to you, I dont think you are a very smart person and I say this with all conviction. Several people even on this thread know me. CFCfan, armyofone amongst others and though I se you post a lot of lenghty stuff, they are usually without deep thoughts. Just long post without much thought process involved

I really laughed when I read your post

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:47am On Sep 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

I think you really have a problem, You think you are the only one who lives in America. Lol Thats the same tripe with dems anyway. Where do you live in America? You lived in Chicago? I have lived in Chicago for several years In the mind 200's I lived in Chicago and worked Downtown, I was at the Grant Park for Obamas victory speech in 2008.

I have lived for several years in Many states in the US and your only response is he doesnt live in the US?

Evidence I dont live in the US is because I watch English Premier League? Lol and I have seen in your posts calling Trump supporters not smart, I think you are probably worse than them. If NBC shows English premier league every weekened, then they must be showing it for those in Europe
For a black man supporting a racist , it shows you how smart you are. Wonder why people like you always hide your face. What are you running from hiding your face. Since you said you used to live in Chicago, would love to see your face maybe you are someone I would have known.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:50am On Sep 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

With due respect to you, I dont think you are a very smart person and I say this with all conviction. Several people even on this thread know me. CFCfan, armyofone amongst others and though I se you post a lot of lenghty stuff, they are usually without deep thoughts. Just long post without much thought process involved

I really laughed when I read your post
They know of you anonymously. I know of you too Mr Genius.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 5:51am On Sep 21, 2016
ValerianSteel:

If I or anyone in my demographics fit into the type of people who commit a certain type of crime then Yes we should be profiled

If members of a football team are constantly rapiing girls then they should be profiled and find out what is going on.

These individuals have a characteristics, Mass shooters are typically white young boys they should be profiled, those who carry out religious terrorism should also be profiled, We are not going to stay behind because we dont want to offend some people now sacrifice the safety and security of a whole country

How many people from Mexico or South America have you heard in the US blowing up people despite being the 2nd most populous demographics in the country
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 5:55am On Sep 21, 2016
Lucasbalo:
For a black man supporting a racist , it shows you how smart you are. Wonder why people like you always hide your face. What are you running from hiding your face. Since you said you used to live in Chicago, would love to see your face maybe you are someone I would have known.

Sir several people know me on this forum and choosing to show my face or not is my decision and wont be decided by anyone including you

E pele o Baba America, Since you are the only one living in America, Anyone that doesnt agree with you are definitely not Americans and dont live there. Thats probably the most myopic and silly thing anyone has said ever.

You see why I say you are not a smart person? Post where I ever supported a racist by that I assume you mean Trump. Post where I ever supported Trump and I would send $500 to your favourite charity anywhere in the world

But if you fail to do so what should we call you?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.