Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen (27878 Views)

The Real Reason Men Live Shorter Lives Than Women / Squeezing Bosoms "Can Stop Cancer" / Castrated Men Live Longer - Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Aktsmith104: 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
Go dey luk woman bottom for lagos ibadan express road foolish findin na ur type dey spoil young mind
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Meti99(m): 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
Wow!
If staring alone is good for health, i wonder what touching it and even suckling it will do...

Sikira, hope u dey hear
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by fredoooooo: 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
O she oluwa , so we still get extra life on top of breast matter ... make I shine my eyes more wink grin
I talk am , women are wonderful creature grin
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
The problem is that women don't feel easy around men who stare at their tits! Please, women, help men to live longer by placing the bosoms in attractive way. Save a man's life as good citizens!
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by BotherMleeper(m): 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
This research is bogus. My blood pressure actually rises when i stare at bosoms. I go through these:

1. Increased heart rate
2. Increased perspiration
3. Increased body temperature
4. Thirst and dryness of mouth
5. Bulging eyes and developed vision bordering on xray
6. A strange bulging sensation between my legs
7. A sudden craving for milk
8. Loss of all cognitive thought processes, supplanted by a deeper primal instinct and animal reflex.
9. Loss of speech

Its a healthy and necessary physiological reaction that serves to...er...fill up my rocket with fuel such that we can have liftoff. Without increased blood pressure its definitely "houston we have a problem"

2 Likes

Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Stevosty: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
I smell bursted pipe, self service unlimited.
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Nelrulez(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
CHILL, Does it mean that Timaya, Dbanj and the likes will live longer than the rest because they are ukwu freak?
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by AdeniyiA(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
end time research and discovery.
The devil is really working hard to discredit the word of God.
Matthew 6:27 Which of you by taking thought(staring at women bosoms) can add one cubit(day) unto his stature(years /days on earth)?
What people do have contributed more to their untimely death than what they don't.
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Whizkel(m): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
BiHung:
But it will only make you live longer in hellfire.
hehehehe. Lwtmb
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by jigga40(m): 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
I have gotten a job! A job that will make me live longer for that matter grin!!!
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by NobleAky(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
ireneony:
hmmm speechless
pls can i look at your bosoms?
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
iceberylin:

#Nairaland grin
always seeing y nah?
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
iceberylin:

#Nairaland grin
always seeing u in mumu thread y nah?
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by slap1(m): 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
I've got an elixir!
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by mirrael6: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
its a lie from hell! lusting is a mortal sin!
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Dinhoo: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
[color=#550000][/color][center][/center]And yu want me 2 believe dis?[b]And yu want me 2 believe dis?[/b]And yu want me 2 believe dis?
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by jozeph1(m): 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
chei am gona live long ooooo
off to the nearby market to stare @ more while pretending to buy fruits
better double my boxers as well o, dont want people to starrin@ my *joystick*
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by StealthyMe(m): 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
Why do i have this feeling the German scientist was busy looking at some womans' bosom when he was writing this... undecided
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by scaler345: 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
hismond:
is sucking healthy as well?
sucking makes you immortal
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by PrettySpicey(f): 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
Before long every immoral act will have been 'discovered' to make a man healthier and live longer.

Mtcheew!
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by jaydee87(m): 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
whether u look at it or nor
whether it is a wrong info or not
the fact still remains that men love the blossom
and am one of those men..
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Marksule(m): 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
Cecediva:
End time tins... grin grin
hmmm let me stare at yours ooh
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by UTEWUOJO: 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dis oyinbo no go kill me with dier reasersh things
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Orikinla(m): 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
No wonder I am so healthy and sexy too.
Thanks to all the pretty and sexy women with bouncing boo-bs who have shown me how beautiful they are.
Including those on Nairaland (names withheld).
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mekateka, this

Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ahh!...I hope i wont end up a METUSELA!
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Kei144(m): 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
PICTURE this. You’re driving down a busy Lagos road and suddenly a truck with a giant image of a woman’s bosoms appears beside you.
more:

https://www.nairaland.com/1953870/truck-huge-photo-bosoms-causes
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by LastProphet: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
I regrettably observe that me are more talkative than women, so there is no part of the man's body that attracts women too? Its ONLY men that are attracted to women? Arrant nonsense. I know how many women beg one of my friend for intimacy anywhere he turns up, he's got something most women cant resist and they fall like flies at his gaze alone. One baga will come here and say that it is only men that are attracted, shiorrrrrrr
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Hexzyz(m): 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
Absolute bull crap from the pit of hell. Encouraging lustful desires.
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by Mekateka: 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
evegran:
Very funny!
thanks for more life. I will come back for more later
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by henryutd(m): 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
Some people will be busy looking at lady's bossom when rapture will take place.
Re: Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen by harry509: 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mekateka:

www.punchng.com/entertainment/saturday-breeze/staring-at-womens-breasts-make-men-live-longer-healthier-study/
ummmmmM! So ... Starein @ woman bosom gve longlife undecided undecided ok. So... Wat if workn down d road n u as a guy starein @ woman bosom, motor knock yu down @ dat process. Or drvin ur car @ dsame time staren @ woman bosom yu had an acident. Wetn yu go tell baba GOD?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus / Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot / Coronavirus: NAFDAC Orders Chloroquine Manufacture For Possible Clinical Trials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.