Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Goodluck Jonathan President Sympathizes With Kano Residents Over Mosque Bombing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan President Sympathizes With Kano Residents Over Mosque Bombing (538 Views)

“we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit / I Helped Make Jonathan President –tinubu / President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan President Sympathizes With Kano Residents Over Mosque Bombing by smartcred(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
November 28 bomb attack » on the Kano Central
Mosque.
The president has also extended messages of condolence to
the residents of the state and all who lost loved ones in the
blast while adding that the attack will be fully investigated.
This was contained in a press statement released by
Jonathan’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Reuben
Abati. It reads:
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan extends heartfelt
condolences to the people and Government of Kano State
over the heinous attack on the Central Mosque in Kano,
earlier today. He commiserates with all the families who
lost their loved ones.
The President calls on relief agencies and medical personnel
to deploy every possible effort to assist the injured, and the
general public to heed the call for the donation of blood by
the hospitals where the injured are.---read more @ http://wisecoded.com/2014/11/goodluck-jonathanpresident-sympathizes-with-kano-residentsover-mosque-bombing/
Re: Goodluck Jonathan President Sympathizes With Kano Residents Over Mosque Bombing by gtrust: 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
This is a very difficult time indeed!!!

Boko Haram on this side
Falling oil price on the other side
Falling value of Naira on yet another side

No guarantee If you leave you home that you would return safely
Re: Goodluck Jonathan President Sympathizes With Kano Residents Over Mosque Bombing by holatin(m): 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
Haaaaa k
But we don't need d sympathy, its too late
what we need change and you can't offer it. so bye bye to you in 2015.
and welcome to change by The general

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan President Sympathizes With Kano Residents Over Mosque Bombing by jairusben(m): 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
DECEMBER IS AROUND THE CORNER! TIME 4
BOYS TO
BREAK UP LOL!!!
1* U saw me sweeping my room n u never
care 2 collect the broom and finish d
sweeping, It's over!
2* U don't bend properly wen u sweep, U wil
have Pride issues, & i can't marry a proud
woman, *its over*
3* Did u just call me honey? You are trying to
say my mum is a Bee? We're done! *its over*
4* My mum checked my future, you are not in
it. *its over*.
5* baby my mum says dat there are a lot of
witches in ur village so we can't go out
anymore! *its over*
6* why would u tell me to watch champions
league wen Man United is not there! U want
to
mock me abi? *Its over*
7* U smiled at d guy in the car while we were
trekking. *its over*
8* U don't use ma picture as ur profile
picture, *its over!*
9* U cook d eggs instead of boil, it's over,,,U
hug me instead of kissing me it's over
10* Anytime u enter my house network will
disappear it's over and over!
11* I gave you six eggs, boil 3 and fry 3, you
boiled the wrong 3 and fried the wrong 3,
Lobatan *Its OVER....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan President Sympathizes With Kano Residents Over Mosque Bombing by olatade(m): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
WHERE ARE HIS HANDS? "President Jonathan has no hands in rivers state crisis"- News* "President Jonathan has no hands in Edo State crisis"- News* "President Jonathan has no hands in Ekiti State crisis"- News* "President Jonathan has no hands in national assembly crisis"- News* "President Jonathan has no hands in Nigeria governors Forum crisis"- News* "President Jonathan has no hands in Stella Oduah cash - for - cars scandal"- News* "President Jonathan has no hands in the missing 20 billion dollars"- News* "President Jonathan has no hands in the stolen2.6 trillion naira subsidy funds in 2011"- News* "President Jonathan has no hands in the security crisis in northern Nigeria"- News* "President Jonathan has no hands in the PDP crisis"- News* "President Jonathan has no hands in the pension funds scandal"- News* "President Jonathan has no hands....."- news where ARE HIS HANDS? WE NEED SOMEBODY WITH HANDS TO WORK AND SECURE NIGERIA !VOTE WISELY IN 2015! VOTE FOR SOMEONE WITH HANDS AND BRAINS!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan President Sympathizes With Kano Residents Over Mosque Bombing by Papertrail11(m): 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
ctitize and condemn shikena nothing go happen......

if jona ur serious in foghting boko use jazz locate dem and kill em all

use jazz and silence dem foooolish president
Re: Goodluck Jonathan President Sympathizes With Kano Residents Over Mosque Bombing by paulakey: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2014
A MESSAGE TO PRESIDENT JOHNSON:
The Bible says, "To whom much is given - much is expected." You are at the top of Nigerian society, but God is above you. Can you say in your heart, Mr. President, that you have done your best, used your power and resources to make Nigeria a better country. Have you served God or Mamon (money)?
The number of deaths are mounting and to me, you seem ineffective. Terrorists can sense your lack of power or your lack of motivation. Hence, we have another massacre under your command of power.
I want to ask you, Sir, Are female lives less important? You vowed to act to return the females - evidently you had international advisors on the ground in Nigeria. What happened? Why didn't you send in the army?
Now, there is a massacre of predominantly male bodies? You vow to act - maybe you will as male bodies may be valued more then female bodies in your society.
Why have you taken such violent actions against homosexuals? Nigeria is a modern country? Is this again your politics? The U.N Charter of Rights and Freedom guarantees:
a) safety of gender (female girls are kidnapped) b) safety of sexual orientation (Nigeria jails homosexuals)
c) right of children to an education (you allow Islamic marriages of young girls - even though on your books marriage is supposed to be 18 years of age). The UN guarantees the right to religious assembly (yet under your watch mosques are bombed).
Sir, you are accountable to GOD, YOUR SOUL, AND YOUR PEOPLE. Please act now with courage or you will go down in history as a poor leader.l http://stories4hotblodedlesbians.com
Sir, I started this site two years ago and have over 100,800 visitors. My heart cries when I read comments about rape and violence to women and to homosexuals in general.
The scientific society has clearly stated - world wide- that homosexuality is NOT
a) a disease b) a mental illness c) a perversion - and - these doctors, psychiatrists state that homosexuality CANNOT be reversed or changed, hence it is NOT a choice.
Why is religion (which was written thousands of years ago without scientific facts) persecuting homosexuals? http://stories4hotbloodedlesbians.com

(1) (Reply)

ABSU VC Denies Receiving Staff Salary From Gov Aspirant / Does President Goodluck Jonathan Have The Moral Right To Recontest? See Here / Why! Why!! Why!!! Why!!! Why!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.