Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

10 Influential Nigerians Who Have Killed And Their Victims(shocking Revelation) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Influential Nigerians Who Have Killed And Their Victims(shocking Revelation) (45971 Views)

Shocking Revelation: Nobody Is Getting Out Alive / Shocking Revelation Of The Human Body!!!! / Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Influential Nigerians Who Have Killed And Their Victims(shocking Revelation) by tycoon3(m): 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
hmmm

Re: 10 Influential Nigerians Who Have Killed And Their Victims(shocking Revelation) by Tbozun: 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
Do you know that:

The new national e-ID Card issued by the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) is primarily a national Identity Card with a Smartcard built-in, containing provision for up to 13 applets, of which 5 are activated when an applicant picks up his/her Card. The 13 applets include the Match on Card (MoC), electronic identity (e-id), electronic public key infrastructure (e-PKI), an ICAO applet and a payment applet. There are applets also for Voters Register, Health insurance, Insurance policy, Tax, Pension, Driver’s License, SIM Register, Transport and an extra applet for immediate deployment as necessary. It is made of 100 per cent polycarbonate with a customized eighty kilobyte (80kb) chip.
The NIN and the e-id is free, but if you do not have the time to spend on the internet or on the queue at the nimc data capturing centers to do your pre-registration. Then
YOU MUST READ THIS:
GET PRE REGISTERED AND GET YOUR BARCODE FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME AT YOUR CONVENIENCE FOR A TOKEN FEE (A PEANUT)

Download and fill the sample form from https://www.dropbox.com/s/sf1kg4ekgecqv3h/NIMC%20WEB%20FORM%20.doc?dl=0
Then submit to the e-mail indicated on the form, then from any ATM
Insert your Card; enter your Pin and Press Proceed
Then Press Quick Teller, Press Interbank Transfers Then fill as follows:
Select Funding Account Type (Your own account type)
Select Receiving Account Type (Savings)
Select Recipient’s Bank (First Bank)
Enter Account Number you wish to transfer to (3075486988)
Enter Amount (200 (Two hundred naira only))
Then click Proceed (accept the N100 charge if indicated)
Confirm details and click proceed if okay
You’ll get the message “Transaction completed” please check the receipt for your reference number. Note: where there is no receipt, check your SMS alert for the reference number.
Then call the number on the form to confirm receipt of your payment. Once confirmed the barcode will be forwarded to the email you used to submit the form. Print it out and take it to any NIMC data capturing Centre and start processing your E-id. It is as simple as that. Please share even if you don’t need this information someone close to you may need it.
Re: 10 Influential Nigerians Who Have Killed And Their Victims(shocking Revelation) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
Can't believe i'm laughing at this.
Re: 10 Influential Nigerians Who Have Killed And Their Victims(shocking Revelation) by golddeejay(m): 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
funny...i forgot to laff. Frontpage? Nairaland, like nigeria is land of 'anyth is possible'
Re: 10 Influential Nigerians Who Have Killed And Their Victims(shocking Revelation) by tola9ja: 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
ajebuter:
Other are:
Tinubu: nurdered decent politics
Charly boy murdered make up
Stella Damascus murdered marriage
Obasanjo mudered handsomeness
Tuface murdered nice hair cut
PDP and APC mudered our trust
Sahara reporter murdered professionalism in news reporting
Keshi murdered nigerian football
Mikel obi mudered good shots and passes
And I murdered my watching time writing this crap!
Lmao

Jonathan free corruption

Buhari murdered corruption
Re: 10 Influential Nigerians Who Have Killed And Their Victims(shocking Revelation) by clem305D(m): 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
I smell an APC Rochas dog around here...please Mr. if you v been paid some peanuts to come vomit your trash of a comedy here, better look for some other forum cos its not bought. Imolites know the truth; they are all the same people, same thieves, same looters all in disguise of a fake rescue agenda for themselves and their family. Save your strength cos come ..15 he is out.
Re: 10 Influential Nigerians Who Have Killed And Their Victims(shocking Revelation) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Nawa o
Fear catch me, I was expecting to see
#Ibinabo Feberesima#

___ Genevieve/Omotola/Jim-iyke/Desmond-Elliot also killed music

Finally, e no funny me o@OP
Maybe my problem pass this joke or it's not a joke. undecided
do you care to share
Re: 10 Influential Nigerians Who Have Killed And Their Victims(shocking Revelation) by chrysso83(m): 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
[quote author=blemon44 post=28450672]This is a Forum for learning and sharing ideas and not for some stupid topic[
Bros abeg check d section u are in. Its d joke section bro.
Re: 10 Influential Nigerians Who Have Killed And Their Victims(shocking Revelation) by akoaki(m): 6:02am On Nov 30, 2014
Is that a picture of a general in the nigerian army Looks smart though.
Re: 10 Influential Nigerians Who Have Killed And Their Victims(shocking Revelation) by Gaystar(m): 6:17am On Nov 30, 2014
This is one big crab on FP, there is no sense of humour therein
Re: 10 Influential Nigerians Who Have Killed And Their Victims(shocking Revelation) by NJPot(m): 7:05am On Nov 30, 2014
starlingbawa:
@OP: I like your sense of humour! How funny grin grin

Thanks.
Re: 10 Influential Nigerians Who Have Killed And Their Victims(shocking Revelation) by Tex42(m): 8:58am On Nov 30, 2014
harmattan striken joke. smh!
Re: 10 Influential Nigerians Who Have Killed And Their Victims(shocking Revelation) by IfyAwazie(f): 11:10am On Nov 30, 2014
This thread just killed my sense of humour.
Re: 10 Influential Nigerians Who Have Killed And Their Victims(shocking Revelation) by chukist: 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
grin
Re: 10 Influential Nigerians Who Have Killed And Their Victims(shocking Revelation) by chukist: 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How He Slept With The Wrong Lady / See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! / Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.