Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) (27101 Views)

Empress Njamah Celebrates 10th Anniversary Of Her Foundation With Birthday Party / Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics) / Photos Of Empress Njamah And Her Little Niece 12 Years Ago And Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
chymystique:
This awesome. Ve always thought of doing this.. I hope to celebrate my 25th birthday this way.. Insha Allah cool

Amin.....may Allah make it easy for us,the reason why God has blessed some people so much is so that they can help the less privileged.
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by kayalla(f): 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
nice one Empress, may God add many more fruitful and fulfilled years.

but na Emirates sponsor the event?
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by lordkit(m): 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
HELLO EVERYBODY HERE A FRND OF MINE TOLD ME THAT I NEW WEBSITE AS BEEN DISCOVERED DAT GIVES OUT 500MB AFTER YOU REGISTER WITH BUT I DONT BELIEVE IT TILL I DO IT AND I WAS GIVEN ALSO FOR YOUR 2 GET YOURS JUST CLICKhere

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by Tymax(m): 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
edegbemario:
I thought she used to be darker than this undecided.... That's my two cents
Gbam! First thing I noticed.
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by dre11(m): 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lovely

She celebrated it adding smile to some people face
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by rattlesnake(m): 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
Is she human or babyrubber undecided
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by olashas(f): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
chymystique:
This awesome. Ve always thought of doing this.. I hope to celebrate my 25th birthday this way.. Insha Allah cool
Cool smiley. Amin
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by stephnie44(f): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
denkyw:
timaya. and this gal na evidence of how money fit change u reach
$d. D babe don fine nd her eyez no big aggain nd d ogor no dey again
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by brightoinmcs: 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
Good of her. She has a good sence of humour.
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by asiwajumi(m): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
constance500:
I know I can't b the the first to comment again when airtel don hook me down like konji cry
bros u stil try na.u be no 3 on d list..a senate president if to rate it to political post in nigga,hahaha
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
nice 1 Empress. What a great way to celebrate your Birthday. BTW luv ur new look. kiss
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
kayalla:
nice one Empress, may God add many more fruitful and fulfilled years.

but na Emirates sponsor the event?
LOL. maybe she is a regular wit Emirates.
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by engrjacuzzi: 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
omo, dis babe spend money wella....the next thing we go hear b say she be minister for special duties.
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by IYANGBALI: 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
lovelyronke20:

u won buy her age ni??
I mean how much age she celebrate!shey na 30?45 or 60?
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nice one Empress.
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by emmykk(m): 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
YorubaJesus:

Lol dude whatcha smoking tonight?
bro i was speaking from a wrap of ganja-weed.....but hope seun gets the inspiration,because atimes there are too many pages already about a particular thread people nolonger comment like me.

If we are not in front page who will

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by queebeediva(f): 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
I don't really liked her when she said she can not marry a poor man but seeing this I changed my perspective for her . Indeed she has a good heart and may God remmber her as she has put smiles on this childrens faces.

3 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by frank4t(m): 1:10am On Nov 30, 2014
Bagani:
Who is she cos we dnt know her here in Russia
let me trace her history 4 u, her mum is decedant of moscow, born by oromove, son bleklosky, brother to medvendev,that is related to konchesky and half brother vladimir lenin who is a name sake to vladimir putin

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by azimibraun: 4:41am On Nov 30, 2014
Even the boko boys will be impressed by this. Shekau may be thinking of releasing our girls after seeing g this pictures.
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 30, 2014
Wow!!! Empress is now very beautiful.
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by Bamoha(m): 6:57am On Nov 30, 2014
am i d frst to see dis but y is jaywon pointing at d gals boobs *just askin* undecided
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by alaura: 8:33am On Nov 30, 2014
So nice of her, God bless her hustle
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by femikay149(m): 11:07am On Nov 30, 2014
nice seems she likes to help the needy

bt i cant overlook wot i noticed from her pix

empress ki lo de to n bo ra

translation empress y u dey bleach now

we all know u as very dark
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by princessdairies(f): 11:20am On Nov 30, 2014
Hmmm..Empress is nw white,nawa ooo
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 30, 2014
emmykk:
bro i was speaking from a wrap of ganja-weed.....but hope seun gets the inspiration,because atimes there are too many pages already about a particular thread people nolonger comment like me.

If we are not in front page who will

Seun will prob see it and hopefully work on it but still tho, ur idea got me laughing
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by chimerase2: 11:55am On Nov 30, 2014
Mama dn old embarassed
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by Squilii(m): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
blemon44:

France don sawa

go to pakistan
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by Tenderlover(f): 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
Nice one,its good to make others smile esp d physically challenge and less privelege in the society.
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by Olypeppy(f): 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
That's how she celebrates for past ten years....God bless her
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by Ayoswit(f): 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
ds a replica of wat i ve bin doing for 3yrs now

celebrating ones bday wit less privilege is d best thing 2 do
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by jbaby265(f): 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
nice one dear
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Style ( Photos ) by emmykk(m): 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
YorubaJesus:

Seun will prob see it and hopefully work on it but still tho, ur idea got me laughing
the number 1 reason people spacebooked is for their comments to be read early in page 1 of a thread.so people will like the idea.

Atimes you come late to a thread and you see either they are bashing Mr.President or bashing the opposition,or saying evil of your best celebrity or ingnorant comment everywhere on a thread.

At that moment it is better to pay to air your voice or correct misconception and not just give and leave the thread because of long pages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Regina Daniels Glows In Gold Dashiki / Anita Joseph Called Local Champion In Pic With Chioma Akpotha, Ufuoma McDermott

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.