Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There (2290 Views)

The Five Fold MINISTRIES :DISCERNING Your Calling By BURDENS / Is It A Sin For A Christian To Fight Back As A Self Defense? / Is It Right For A Christian To Open His Business Office On A Sunday Morning? (2) (3) (4)

It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by resurgentxtian4: 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
I just want to advice all christians, both the ones that have the means or those that dont have to start making arrangements to leave the country permanently. The past few days have been tough in the legal profession of which i am a member because of this Hijab issue and the muslims have put up a united front to ensure that they violently get their way on the issue. The sad news is that they would not stop at that. They would eventually ask for Sharia law in Nigeria. That is very sure. We Christians have lost it in this country and their is no going back from here as our leaders have failed us. Our leaders used our tithe monies to buy airplanes and build mansions while knowing that we have 50 million plus muslims in this country. Any country that has as much as 20 million as citizens is in trouble not to talk about almost 90 million muslims in Nigeria.

I specifically put the blame on Pastor E.A.Adeboye {I dont know why i keep blaming him} for keeping quiet in the face of overt persecution of Nigerian christians. I accept responsibility as a yoruba man that we {Yorubas both christians and muslims alike} all voted Buhari in but Pastor Adeboye should have seen the danger of voting in an Islamic Fundamentalist like Buhari. Pastor Bosun Emmanuel specifically warned of of what will happen but we chose to sell our freedom for a Vice Presidential Seat. How Pitiful! I state it categorically that Pastor Yemi Osinbajo is a very nice man of very high intellectual capacity, but he is not suited for the post of Vice President in these times when the muslims have vowed to islamise the country. Pastor Adeboye has a man of God should have seen the handwriting on the wall and refused to lend this administration a pastor of the RCCG. God will eventually Judge us for our every deed.

The Americans and Israelis that voted in strong Presidents like Donald Trump and Benjamin Netanyahu have done so to curtail the excesses of the muslims but the christians in Nigeria {Especially SW/Christians Christians} still think the muslims are joking with them....We shall see where that gets us.

In closing, will make the following statements of fact/predictions/advice on the future of Nigeria.

1. Firdaos Amosa {The law School girl} shall be called to the Nigerian bar irrespective of the illegality of doing so.

2.Sharia will become the State law in Nigeria in less than 30 years.

3. Buhari/Osinbajo will win the 2019 Presidential Polls with a land slide.

4. Igbos should in the name of God not abandon the biafra struggle.

5. Most Christians who have the money will flee the country in droves thereby robbing Nigeria of the much needed Human Resources.

6. The Christians in the SW who cant travel will convert to Islam.

7. Our Pastors would not raise the money to enable the Christian South free itself from the Northern/Muslim strangle hold.

8. The North will continue resisting any talks of restructuring because their aim is to capture the nation for islam.

9. Nigeria in the absence of Christian resistance will become an Islamic State.

10. The North/SW muslims will never allow Fayose to go anywhere near power as they know his capacity to disrupt their plans.

11. Nigeria will never be great.

If you have the money, i advise that you start making those plans to leave the country. For those who dont have, start saving and making plans today. Do not settle in Nigeria if you dont want to be a muslim.

Go pick up that IELTS manual and study hard like your life depends on it. This is a friendly advice. The only people that can reasonably resist {Igbos} are too disorganised and scattered {My apologies to all igbos.}

Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by duduwest(m): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
And to OP what is your own plan for you and your family and what if all your permutation did not come. What should we do to you cos I don't think any sane president will ever try what you just post, we all see what happened recently in isreal so dont bring hatred post. Hardly will you see any family without the two religions most especially in south-west so what's the point of all this thrash.

Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by Nutase: 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
Trash.
Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by resurgentxtian4: 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
duduwest:
And to OP what is your own plan for you and your family and what if all your permutation did not come. What should we do to you cos I don't think any sane president will ever try what you just post, we all see what happened recently in isreal so dont bring hatred post. Hardly will you see any family without the two religions most especially in south-west so what's the point of all this thrash.

Your passiveness will turn you into a forced muslim in 30 years. Dont speak up and resist them you hear? Or if you have the cash, kindly and quickly leave the country.

Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by resurgentxtian4: 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nutase:
Trash.

Is this all you can say? Can you comment on the muslims section without taking a oath? Keep being politically correct and dont demand action from christian leaders you hear?

Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by duduwest(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Your passiveness will turn you into a forced muslim in 30 years. Dont speak up and resist them you hear? Or if you have the cash, kindly and quickly leave the country.
what assurance do you have about my religion. Its people like you that always cause religious fight. We are happy together so don't let us bring hatred. Let's unite and fight bad leader not religion, Nigeria will be great stop hatred post
Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by resurgentxtian4: 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
duduwest:
what assurance do you have about my religion. Its people like you that always cause religious fight. We are happy together so don't let us bring hatred. Let's unite and fight bad leader not religion, Nigeria will be great stop hatred post

We are happy together? Are you alright ? What of lie is this? shocked

Muslims are not killing christians at every slight opportunity in Nigeria?

You are definitely a muslim to have said this ! You shouldnt be here but in the islamic section. undecided

Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by duduwest(m): 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Is this all you can say? Can you comment on the muslims section without taking a oath? Keep being politically correct and dont demand action from christian leaders you hear?
And this is the type of post we are. Talking about, how many times have you been asked to take an oath on Muslim section. Fear God in whatever you are doing and remember the day that you will be all alone, no one will be there with you. Do good.
Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by duduwest(m): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

We are happy together? Are you alright ? What of lie is this? shocked

Muslims are not killing christians at every slight opportunity in Nigeria?

You are definitely a muslim to have said this ! You shouldnt be here but in the islamic section. undecided
. I can see the frustration writing all over you but mind you that can never push me to insult you for the fact that you are a xtian and I am a Muslim does not make us an enemy all you need is just to work on your aggression towards other people then you are good to go. But stop insulting people you don't know if it might come back in the future to hunt you. Desist.
Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by resurgentxtian4: 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
duduwest:
And this is the type of post we are. Talking about, [/b]how many times have you been asked to take an oath on Muslim section[b]. Fear God in whatever you are doing and remember the day that you will be all alone, no one will be there with you. Do good.

OMG! wa jeki n so fun e.....yoruba lemi na mi o de le shi oju mi le ki talubo kowo. We see where the whole shenanighans of the muslims in Nigeria is leading to and i have chosen to advice my fellow christians to do what they can to escape the persecution to come.

I have never been to muslim section because i am not welcomed there {I am christian} but i am privy to the testimony of various nairalanders who have visited the section and i have also seen the inscription/oath on their profiles just because they want to comment on islamic topic.

My question now is why are you angry that i am saying the truth and how does my post affect you given the fact that you are a muslim?

Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by resurgentxtian4: 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
duduwest:
. I can see the frustration writing all over you but mind you that can never push me to insult you for the fact that you are a xtian and I am a Muslim does not make us an enemy all you need is just to work on [/b]your aggression towards other people[b] then you are good to go. But stop insulting people you don't know if it might come back in the future to hunt you. Desist.

My aggression? Muslims kill people Worldwide and you term my stating the truth aggression?

What have you as a yoruba muslim done to caution Prof Akintola of MURIC to stop alienating the large Christian population in Yorubaland? The North is using Yoruba Muslims as the arrow head of their plans to islamise the country and now you claim victim?

I would have to ask you to leave this thread and this section now because you are a muslim who wants to lull us all to sleep so you can complete the islamisation mission. angry angry angry angry angry

Please leave!

Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by duduwest(m): 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

OMG! wa jeki n so fun e.....yoruba lemi na mi o de le shi oju mi le ki talubo kowo. We see where the whole shenanighans of the muslims in Nigeria is leading to and i have chosen to advice my fellow christians to do what they can to escape the persecution to come.

I have never been to muslim section because i am not welcomed there {I am christian} but i am privy to the testimony of various nairalanders who have visited the section and i have also seen the inscription/oath on their profiles just because they want to comment on islamic topic.

My question now is why are you angry that i am saying the truth and how does my post affect you given the fact that you are a muslim?
Good for you to say this but do you know that you're acting according to them say, why don't you visit the section by yourself so that you will have a point. Lati ojo. Ti o ti daye eemelo lo gbo PE Iran yoruba UN ja nitori esin. Only an illiterate will fight because of religion. I don't stop you from advice whoever you want to advice but remove the hatred speech in it. Arikose lo ye ki o je fun enikeni ti o BA fe gba niyanju, oluwa yoo WA pelu re yoo Si Fi ona ododo Mon e
Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by resurgentxtian4: 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
duduwest:
Good for you to say this but do you know that you're acting according to them say, why don't you visit the section by yourself so that you will have a point. Lati ojo. Ti o ti daye eemelo lo gbo PE Iran yoruba UN ja nitori esin. Only an illiterate will fight because of religion. I don't stop you from advice whoever you want to advice but remove the hatred speech in it. Arikose lo ye ki o je fun enikeni ti o BA fe gba niyanju, oluwa yoo WA pelu re yoo Si Fi ona ododo Mon e

E fi iwasu le! Iwasu le fi n tan wa lati sun lo....How many times have you called out Prof Akintola/Oloyede to stop the nonsense they are doing in the name of MURIC?The best of my friends are muslims so stop the hate blackmail. However, i have seen the direction of the country and i have chosen to advice fellow christians.

Are christians the ones who dont want any discussion about our structure? Are we the ones who always want laws bent to suit us ? Are we the ones on an islamisation drive?

Common....think, think and think for once and stop acting like a victim.

Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by duduwest(m): 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
If we unite we can fight the bad leader together. Aikoworin loun je omo ejo niya #ourmumudondo but not by religion fight
Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by resurgentxtian4: 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
duduwest:
If we unite we can fight the bad leader together. Aikoworin loun je omo ejo niya #ourmumudondo but not by religion fight

How many times have you called out MURIC? answer that first and we might unite. Muslims are getting increasingly unruly because Buhari is in power. How pitiful!

Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by duduwest(m): 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
If we unite we can joined hand to chase away bad Leader be xtian or Muslim muric is an organisation under one leader. Buhari is Nigeria president while osinbajo is the assistant but what come out of it? Nothing. They cannot listing to people like you and me but only those who's fooliing them. Are you telling me now that there's No powerful xtian representatives in this government

Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by resurgentxtian4: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
duduwest:
If we unite we can joined hand to chase away bad Leader be xtian or Muslim muric is an organisation under one leader. Buhari is Nigeria president while osinbajo is the assistant but what come out of it? Nothing. They cannot listing to people like you and me but only those who's fooliing them. Are you telling me now that there's No powerful xtian representatives in this government

There a few but they are all scared of the President. As radical and erratic as Fayose is, he wouldn’t turn his face if any Christian is killed. But we know muslims will do all they can to keep him away from power. Osinbajo should kindly resign for letting down millions of people by being a part of this regime. He won’t be President inspite of his loud silence in this administration. He is a respected senior colleague and he is also from my own state but he should decline running again with the President.
Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by duduwest(m): 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

There a few but they are all scared of the President. As radical and erratic as Fayose is, he wouldn’t turn his face if any Christian is killed. But we know muslims will do all they can to keep him away from power. Osinbajo should kindly resign for letting down millions of people by being a part of this regime. He won’t be President inspite of his loud silence in this administration. He is a respected senior colleague and he is also from my own state but he should decline running again with the President.
I like your your sentiment but let's just pray for good leader that will change the. betterment life of me and you even during Christian president this same thing still occur
Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by resurgentxtian4: 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
duduwest:
I like your your sentiment but let's just pray for good leader that will change the. betterment life of me and you even during Christian president this same thing still occur

Why does it have to occur at all? Is violence synonymous with Islam? Oga gan ooooo.
Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by duduwest(m): 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Why does it have to occur at all? Is violence synonymous with Islam? Oga gan ooooo.
That's why we are having issue, don't you know if I don't understand my God I am serving well I would've started dragging it with you here but the fact that there's A bad egg In a cartoon of the egg does not make the rest useless. Even the way you are chatting does not sound convinced to me. Let your religion show in whatever you're doing. Only God know those who will make heaven let's stop hatred preaching
Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by enilove(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
Satanic agenda for Christianity in Nigeria shall not proper, in Jesus name.

The name of Jesus shall be glorified over Nigeria, in Jesus name.

The God that did not create Nigeria with the people and the fullness thereof , shall not rule over Nigeria , in Jesus name.

Psalm 20:5-8 KJV
We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the Lord fulfil all thy petitions.
[6] Now know I that the Lord saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.
[7] Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God.
[8] They are brought down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand upright.

Amen.
Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by resurgentxtian4: 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
enilove:
Satanic agenda for Christianity in Nigeria shall not proper, in Jesus name.

The name of Jesus shall be glorified over Nigeria, in Jesus name.

The God that did not create Nigeria with the people and the fullness thereof , shall not rule over Nigeria , in Jesus name.

Psalm 20:5-8 KJV
We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the Lord fulfil all thy petitions.
[6] Now know I that the Lord saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.
[7] Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God.
[8] They are brought down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand upright.

Amen.

Amen sister but it is time to move beyond prayers to actually talking to church leaders and quizzing them about their response to the moves of the Muslims. We have three choices and they are:

1. Demand a national discussion where all the groups state their demands from the country.

2. Arm ourselves and be ready for any eventuality ( the church has money and the state of Israel has been proetecting herself from Muslim enemies since 1948)

3. Or millions of Christians flee the country to allow for full Islamization (last ditch effort)

We have been praying for years and they haven’t stopped wishing to turn our laws and force their religion down our throats.

The time for niceties is over.
Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by enilove(m): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Amen sister but it is time to move beyond prayers to actually talking to church leaders and quizzing them about their response to the moves of the Muslims. We have three choices and they are:

1. Demand a national discussion where all the groups state their demands from the country.

2. Arm ourselves and be ready for any eventuality ( the church has money and the state of Israel has been proetecting herself from Muslim enemies since 1948)

3. Or millions of Christians flee the country to allow for full Islamization (last ditch effort)

We have been praying for years and they haven’t stopped wishing to turn our laws and force their religion down our throats.

The time for niceties is over.

I am a man.

You have good points but the last one is out of it.

How do we start ? Do we need a whatsapp number for better discussion from diff churches ?

Lest I forget, the most important is prayer in addition to your other options.
Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by resurgentxtian4: 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
enilove:

I am a man.

You have good points but the last one is out of it.

How do we start ? Do we need a whatsapp number for better discussion from diff churches ?

Lest I forget, the most important is prayer in addition to your other options.

You want me to suggest a number so muslims can trail me and blow my cover? I can’t take that risk but we certainly need to begin discussion in churches to force our leaders and politicians to speak up. The north/muslims can’t kill all of us if we demand a national conference. It is so obvious that the country is not united because the Muslims don’t even respect the constitution of the country. They always want the laws to be bent to Favour them. The MURIC is already threatening terror attacks if the Muslim girl is not called to bar!

Is that how we want to run a country? Living with terrorists? We have to damn them like the state of Israel has been able to do in the Middle East.
Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by Smony: 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Guy no bring this nonsense topic com abeg. if u dy fear muslim u tink say na evrybody d fear dem. if u lyk run enta moon, if u die u go stl die
Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by ICANOFFICE: 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
It is difficult to dismiss the fears and concerns expressed by poster of this tread...much as some people may want you to believe that the country can never be islamized or northenised, there are ongoing and subtle attempts to achieve this.

For all those who cares, you need to understand Islam as a religion and a political movement. You can't separate Islam from politics and the state. that is why muslims all over the world want to be govern under Islamic law, and not only them, they want this to apply to other citizens who are non muslims. in Islam, there is no separation between religion and the state. even when they find themselves in a seemingly secular state, they agitate for adoption of laws that suits there preferences. we have seen this trend is so many countries. This is why you have the ISIS, Boko Haram and Al-Shabbab of this world... though they are taking a violent and radial approach, but the end is still the same; to have an Islamic Caliphate.

If you are discerning, you will see a dangerous trend and entrenching of Islamic bias in some of our government institutions and instrument of government. However, this is the early phase and is being slowed down by outcry, awareness, NGO, social media and a whole lot of factors. christians must thanks there lucky stars that Saraki, moderate muslim and Dogara, xtian emerged as Senate President and speaker of HoRs. Otherwise, the agenda would have moved faster. check out the military, most of the top posts are occupied bu Hausa-fulani Muslims. what about the civil service, DSS, feelers from the seat of government is that policies that have Islamic propagation get support. that is why the anti-corruption war is weak and ineffective because it is being sacrifice for a parochial and sectional agenda. Even the herdsmen issue has some element of this. Even the economy is being gradually twisted from capitalism propelled to socialism. The economy is loosing to so many private sector jobs, mostly southerners and xtians and creating a lot of jobs in public sectors and these jobs get filled up by northerners and muslims. in most cases, these jobs are filled without advertisement and due process.

we need to wake up and be politically awake. we need leaders who are nationalist, non tribalist and who will not elevate religion as a tool to create advantage for a section of the country. the country is not working for all the citizens and attempt to pursue to any parochial and sectional agenda will polarise and pauparise the country. We cant all run away, so that is not the solution, rather all xtians should be mobilised both home and abroad to come to demand equality, fairness and right to be govern as they preferred.

I rest my case

Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
This country is a joke.Should this be our problem and main concern when Nations around the world are thinking of better things.Nigerians dey cry about religion which ought to be a personal thing.Religion and tribalism will not divide us.
Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by resurgentxtian4: 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
Smony:
Guy no bring this nonsense topic com abeg. if u dy fear muslim u tink say na evrybody d fear dem. if u lyk run enta moon, if u die u go stl die

What are you saying exactly?
Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by resurgentxtian4: 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
This country is a joke.Should this be our problem and main concern when Nations around the world are thinking of better things.Nigerians dey cry about religion which ought to be a personal thing.Religion and tribalism will not divide us.

Religion and tribalism will not divide you? Are you living in a stable nation? Is Nigeria a good country? The way some of you politically correct people talk sef. I won’t be surprised if you are some ignorant church goer who thinks the Muslims are joking with you. FYI, they are on a mission to take over the country and they are pushing aggressively because Buhari is on the throne. You would notice that the Muslims hate FFK, Fayose and Wike because they know those ones are tough Christians who can wage war if given the chance to protect Christians from their Islamization plans.

You better open your eyes and save yourself and your family from what the Muslims plan for this nation. If you have the money, kindly move abroad.
Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
Please keep quiet and let us hear word it is the people that brought these religions i blame.Religion is not a bad thing but it should be made personal.The truth is you are also as extreme as those Muslims see the kind of advise you are giving you are also promoting violence with your utterances,some of the people practising religion in this country are not really matured they are babies in their thinking and you are one of them.Nigeria is not the only multi religious country in the world other counties that are multi religious are not killing themselves.Some people claim to be educated or enlightened but they are not.I will say it again Religion and tribalism will not kill us in this country not all Muslims are bad and not all Christians are bad,live and let live.Nigeria and the world in general has no time for religious extremists in the 21st century we have better things to do and please stop spreading hate and panic among people.
resurgentxtian4:

Religion and tribalism will not divide you? Are you living in a stable nation? Is Nigeria a good country? The way some of you politically correct people talk sef. I won’t be surprised if you are some ignorant church goer who thinks the Muslims are joking with you. FYI, they are on a mission to take over the country and they are pushing aggressively because Buhari is on the throne. You would notice that the Muslims hate FFK, Fayose and Wike because they know those ones are tough Christians who can wage war if given the chance to protect Christians from their Islamization plans.

You better open your eyes and save yourself and your family from what the Muslims plan for this nation. If you have the money, kindly move abroad.
Re: It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
When i tell people something is coming to Niheria, they say i am sinister. I dey laugh. I will be watching off the shores of the country when the tremor starts to shake, it will go on for years, but definitely, Nigeria needs help

Where Did Jude Find Enoch's Prophesy Jude 1:14 -15 / Man Kills Wife And Buries Children Alive. / Smith Wigglesworth Turns Water Into Petrol

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83