Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Woman Lodges, Abandons Baby In Hotel Room In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Lodges, Abandons Baby In Hotel Room In Abuja (897 Views)

Ogun State Assembly Speaker Mr Adekunbi Abandons Victims Of Ghastly Accident(Pic / Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room / PDP Chieftain Abandons Agbada, Jumps Fence Evading Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Lodges, Abandons Baby In Hotel Room In Abuja by james669: 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
A middle-aged woman, Hafsat Usman, has abandoned her one-year old son in a hotel room at Icon Suites (formerly Pinnacle Hotel) in Mararaba, a suburb of Nasarawa State bordering the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja.

The manager of the hotel located on Baba Street, opposite Abacha Road, Mr Uji Omale, who confirmed this to LEADERSHIP Weekend, said the lady who gave her name as Hafsat Usman walked into the hotel with the child at about 5:44pm last Sunday and requested for a single room, but later accepted to check into a two-room suite as that was the one available at the time, with the agreement that she would move into a single room once that is available.

“The woman exhibited some restless behaviour that night, aimlessly moving around but later went to her room. Only for us to discover her key, which she kept on the receptionist’s table while leaving the hotel, as the receptionist was doing something elsewhere within the premises at about 5:30am,” he narrated.

“It was in the process of going to check and tidy up the room that we saw the child; a boy who should be a little above one year old, sleeping on the bed. We waited to see if she would come back until about 11:30am when the director ordered that the police be called and informed about the ugly development and I did so immediately by contacting police at Abacha Road,” he continued.

According to Omale, at the time of checking in, the woman was asked to put down her number on the form given to her to fill, but she said her mobile handset was out of use.

He stated that the police at Abacha Road said they could not handle such a case there and so he took the boy to the Division A Police Station, Mararaba where the boy was kept in custody of the police.
Source: .com.ng
Re: Woman Lodges, Abandons Baby In Hotel Room In Abuja by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
What the fvck was the b!tch thinking?? undecided
hmm but something tells me that she left him on purpose..like shes tryna get rid of the boy sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Lodges, Abandons Baby In Hotel Room In Abuja by Fabdedon(m): 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmm but something tells me that she left him on purpose..like shes tryna get rid of the boy sad
where have u being?
Re: Woman Lodges, Abandons Baby In Hotel Room In Abuja by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
Fabdedon:
where have u being?
ive been around dear. I just havent gotten time to log in due to some matters.
Re: Woman Lodges, Abandons Baby In Hotel Room In Abuja by lordkit(m): 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
HELLO EVERYBODY HERE A FRND OF MINE TOLD ME THAT I NEW WEBSITE AS BEEN DISCOVERED DAT GIVES OUT 500MB AFTER YOU REGISTER WITH BUT I DONT BELIEVE IT TILL I DO IT AND I WAS GIVEN ALSO FOR YOUR 2 GET YOURS JUST CLICKhere

Re: Woman Lodges, Abandons Baby In Hotel Room In Abuja by Fabdedon(m): 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
EroticAngelina:
ive been around dear. I just havent gotten time to log in due to some matters.
ok dear hope it wasnt sometin bad
Re: Woman Lodges, Abandons Baby In Hotel Room In Abuja by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
Fabdedon:
ok dear hope it wasnt sometin bad
umm.. No. I will be fine. Thanks for asking dear smiley
Re: Woman Lodges, Abandons Baby In Hotel Room In Abuja by holatin(m): 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
she is coming back.
she forgot the baby there.
note: Don't Marry a dumb woman
Re: Woman Lodges, Abandons Baby In Hotel Room In Abuja by Fabdedon(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
EroticAngelina:
umm.. No. I will be fine. Thanks for asking dear smiley
ur welcome dear God will attend to your situation
Re: Woman Lodges, Abandons Baby In Hotel Room In Abuja by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
Fabdedon:
ur welcome dear God will attend to your situation
yeah amen.
Re: Woman Lodges, Abandons Baby In Hotel Room In Abuja by james669: 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
EroticAngelina:

(1) (Reply)

Tension In Yola As Incarcerated Soldiers Attempt Jail Break / Imo Gubernatorial Contenders, who Amongst Them. Is Crest Enough / Supporters Of Buhari And Madam Oby Ezekwesili-sure Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.