Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

A Word Of Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Word Of Advice (702 Views)

"Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary / Thank You For Vaping! Oxford English Dictionary Names ‘vape’ Its Word Of 2014 / Word Of Advice For The Newly Admitted University Students (freshers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Word Of Advice by peezu(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
Being a 'Big Boy' is not What anyone Thinks By wearing pencil trousers, holding Blackberry, iphone, ipad or Galaxy, and then cross your legs.
Being a 'Big Boy' means when there is a need and people are looking for the one who can solve or handle it, you'll be the one. Even when they call your number and don't get you,they come home looking for you- just like David, And You Have It as A Law Of Never Joining The Broke-team Boys.

Being a 'Big Boy' means being RELEVANT and not a LIABILITY!
Use your time to read good books, work on yourself Even apart from Education, Bring Out Your GodsGifted Talentt as an individual- especially if you are single, sit with scholars and not people who discuss about women Or Football always..

Be with people who want to go some where; sit with kings and add value to your life. Your queen should be proud of you and not being laughed at.
Having numerous girlfriends will never be an achievement. Achieve socially, academically and financially. Never forget also that any man can get a woman but not every man can get a wife.

You can't sleep with all the girls and go scot free; you can't waste people's lives and think yours will be spared. You can't make women cry For No
Reason and think you will always smile. A man reaps exactly what he sows.

Dnt mingle wif ppl dat will never help your carier remember cheap familiarity brings nofin but failure...

And Having A Backup Which is God, That will Guide and Direct Your Path.

Re: A Word Of Advice by Thewhizzkid1(m): 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
Thanks!
Re: A Word Of Advice by tosyne2much(m): 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
This is the best thread I have stumbled upon this week

Thanks peezu, you are great

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advice by Medunah: 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
tosyne2much:
This is the best thread I have stumbled upon this week
Thanks peezu, you are great
Dont you mean this month??

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advice by tosyne2much(m): 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
Medunah:

Dont you mean this month??

Yeah one of the best thread this month.. The post is really inspiring you know ?
Re: A Word Of Advice by Medunah: 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
tosyne2much:

Yeah one of the best thread this month.. The post is really inspiring you know ?
i agree, very inspiring and insightful cool

u no dey sleep?
Re: A Word Of Advice by tosyne2much(m): 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
Medunah:

i agree, very inspiring and insightful cool

u no dey sleep?

See ehn, dis days, I barely sleep early

(1) (Reply)

. / JAMB Score Of 200 And Above - Your Next Step / Mapoly 2015/16 Admission!!! Whatsapp/bbm 08171983084 | 7e42ecfb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.