Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

What Do You Think Of Sahara Reporters?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think Of Sahara Reporters?? (455 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) / Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Sahara Reporters?? by Orina(m): 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
Since the day i liked sahara reporters on facebook i have never seen any post from them that does not talk bad about the govt. And the pres. All their post are alway fake from jonathan paying rented students to run around him at osun to how the first lady shared expired rice and other horrible lies they don't post good stories from Nigeria like the first female OPEC president who's Nigerian, all their post headlines are like this: how jonathan will fail in the south, jonathan taking Nigeria to the gutters etc i don't support any political party but i think sahara rep should reduce their hate, what do you think of sahara reporters?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Sahara Reporters?? by dunkem21(m): 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
Master of junk journalism.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Sahara Reporters?? by SirHouloo(m): 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
Na Nigerien own am, no be true Naija man though na Tinubu agent anyway.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Sahara Reporters?? by naijaking1: 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
I used to love their exposee, but when it made an acute political bend towards one party vs the other, I questioned it, now, I haven't read a word from them in 2 years! It's is a junk, deceptive, and even criminal website. Shame!
Re: What Do You Think Of Sahara Reporters?? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
They report from sahara

Shikena

(1) (Reply)

The Day President Jonathan, Visits OAU; Drama And The Reality - Rahaman Toheeb / Does America Know What Is Happening In Nigeria And Keeping Quiet? / Why Nigerian Politicians Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.