Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

End Of The Year Bonus - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / End Of The Year Bonus (716 Views)

Free #400 Naira Airtime Bonus / Glo Biiiiig 5 Promo: Get X5 Recharge Bonus To Call Any Network And Browse FREE / Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Gets A Million-dollar Bonus After Six Months On The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Of The Year Bonus by OmniPotens(m): 2:10am On Dec 01, 2008
As the year gradually draws to an end, you as a web designer/ developer/ programmer, etc, what do you offer your clients for patronizing you during the year and making you achieve your dreams of the concluding year?

[size=14pt]HAPPY DECEMBER![/size] cheesy
Re: End Of The Year Bonus by DualCore1: 8:53am On Dec 01, 2008
i'll offer them an upgrade,
ofcourse they're paying more for the upgrade, lol.
Re: End Of The Year Bonus by emonkey(m): 11:04am On Dec 01, 2008
Offering free forum installation (like Nairaland) and also free movement of their other websites to my server .

See details at following : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-201719.0.html
Re: End Of The Year Bonus by yawatide(f): 11:50am On Dec 01, 2008
You can start off by doing something that is very simple and relatively free - send them an xmas card and write a personal note in it expressing your gratitude for their business.  This card would preferably be one with your company name on it.  You could also do the following: Call them, telling them same, take them out to eat or even buy them a ticket to their favorite show or game.

You can offer them all the free forum, bandwidth, space, etc you want but nothing beats having a card you sent to them displayed on their desk in their office or the memory of their favorite football player scoring that perfect end of year goal wink
Re: End Of The Year Bonus by OmniPotens(m): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2008
@yawa

Thanks for you suggestion. This is one secret people don't know yet. When you make your clients realize you always have them in mind especially during festivals and other events, they'll have you in mind as well, to always patronize you. I think so many are not integrating this concept and as such, it's not too good a practice from them. Those here who are not putting this into practice should give it a trial and see how good it tastes.

(1) (Reply)

Web Developers Wanted / Will They Send My Affiliate Check To My Nigeria Address? / Proud Of My State ! Nice Webby!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.