Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

CAN Condemns Kano Bomb Blast, Commiserates With Muslim Faithfuls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Condemns Kano Bomb Blast, Commiserates With Muslim Faithfuls (447 Views)

El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / Judith Amaechi Commiserates With Patience Jonathan Over Death Of Her Mum / I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN Condemns Kano Bomb Blast, Commiserates With Muslim Faithfuls by argon500: 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
The Christian Association of Nigeria CAN has condemned the bomb attack that took place yesterday at the Central Mosque in Kano where over 100 persons have been confirmed dead. In a statement released and signed by CAN President, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, the association said the attack on the place of worship is the greatest evil to human beings and to God almighty.
The statement in part reads
"The entire Christian community in Nigeria received the news of the latest in the series of bomb explosions, this time around at the mosque near the Emir’s palace in Kano, with shock and disbelief. This is most unfortunate given the number of people that lost their lives in their bid to offer prayers to their Almighty in the usual Friday worship at the mosque. On behalf of the entire Christians community under the auspices of CAN, I wish to commiserate with the families of the victims especially those who lost their lives in the attack. This attack on the people of Kano is an attack on all Nigerians and must be addressed as such; this is the time for all to rise up and act,. May God help us all as we make this strong efforts at curbing terrorism from our land.”

Source: Scannews
Re: CAN Condemns Kano Bomb Blast, Commiserates With Muslim Faithfuls by GboyegaD(m): 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
They try. After over 24 hours of the blast.
Re: CAN Condemns Kano Bomb Blast, Commiserates With Muslim Faithfuls by Samola1(m): 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
RIP to the dead.
Re: CAN Condemns Kano Bomb Blast, Commiserates With Muslim Faithfuls by aboy247: 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nairaland President was here
Re: CAN Condemns Kano Bomb Blast, Commiserates With Muslim Faithfuls by holatin(m): 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
nice one pastor bling bling.
I love you and your swag
Re: CAN Condemns Kano Bomb Blast, Commiserates With Muslim Faithfuls by Bishop4bella(m): 11:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
What I know is that God still answer prayers but do we, leaders and pastors faithful to Him.

God show us your mercy in this country and forgives us our unfaithfulness.

Amen.
Re: CAN Condemns Kano Bomb Blast, Commiserates With Muslim Faithfuls by laykhorn(m): 12:09am On Nov 30, 2014
Good. Now we all know who the enemy is although I expected them to do this yesterday.
Re: CAN Condemns Kano Bomb Blast, Commiserates With Muslim Faithfuls by laykhorn(m): 12:09am On Nov 30, 2014
Good. Now we all know who the enemy is although I expected them to do this yesterday.
RIP to the dead

(1) (Reply)

Rivers PDP House Of Assembly Primaries Greeted With Rage, Protests / PDP Bot Secretary Urges Tukur To Apologise To Party, President / Russia Admits Ownership Of Detained Arms-plane, Content Belong To France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.