Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

MEET: Francisco Domingo Joaquim :man With The Widest Mouth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MEET: Francisco Domingo Joaquim :man With The Widest Mouth (4430 Views)

(Photos) Omg! Meet The Man With The World's Widest Mouth / Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) / World's Widest Mouth (Guiness Book Of Record) Won By A 20 Yr Old Angolan. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEET: Francisco Domingo Joaquim :man With The Widest Mouth by aiyeboy(m): 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
The widest mouth measures 17 cm (6.69 in) and belongs to Francisco Domingo Joaquim “Chiquinho” (Angola). It was measured on the set of 'Lo Show dei Record' in Rome, Italy, on 18 March 2010.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-E-PJg0lPvBI/VHo-IZRKmoI/AAAAAAAAAa0/3Oju6sh9iFI/s1600/francisco-domingo-joaquim-4.jpg[/img]
Francisco Domingo Joaquim's 6.69 inches wide rubbery yap has earned him the bizarre title of the 'World's Widest Mouth' by the Guinness Book of World Records.

The 20-year-old, who is also known as the Angolan Jaw of Awe, put his elastic skills to the test at the the 'Big Mouth' competition in Rome this month.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-pCJRNoOPWu8/VHo-HxOG67I/AAAAAAAAAao/JcMCiql91xc/s1600/120005.jpg[/img]
Contestants crammed their cake holes with a whole host of items including saucers, coffee cups and beer bottles but nobody's mouth could beat Francisco and his can of coke.
He shot to stardom performing his jaw-dropping talent on the streets of Luanda, capital of Angola, and even performed on an Italian TV show, popping a can in and out of his mouth 14 times in one minute.

some are just created extraordinarily check them here [url]betterbext.com[/url]

Re: MEET: Francisco Domingo Joaquim :man With The Widest Mouth by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 30, 2014
he get mouth tru tru....so na mouth they carry this boy travel.
guys find your gift ooooooo grin
Re: MEET: Francisco Domingo Joaquim :man With The Widest Mouth by aiyeboy(m): 12:08am On Nov 30, 2014
afolag:
he get mouth tru tru....so na mouth they carry this boy travel.
guys find your gift ooooooo grin
oya wetin be your own gift, i wan blog about you.
Re: MEET: Francisco Domingo Joaquim :man With The Widest Mouth by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 30, 2014
aiyeboy:

oya wetin be your own gift, i wan blog about you.
I can lie well well....but to my surprise I no dey thief, shebi I may one day be a certificated liar ......currently in law school in FRANCE grin
OVER TO U......
Re: MEET: Francisco Domingo Joaquim :man With The Widest Mouth by aiyeboy(m): 12:21am On Nov 30, 2014
afolag:

I can lie well well....but to my surprise I no dey thief, shebi I may one day be a certificated liar ......currently in law school in FRANCE grin
OVER TO U......

where in france, i flew in yesterday!!! grin

1 Like

Re: MEET: Francisco Domingo Joaquim :man With The Widest Mouth by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 30, 2014
aiyeboy:

where in france, i flew in yesterday!!! grin
take a bus to plaster of paris station in montpellier, cum down , frm thre a cool train to lille where u will drop for mark & spencer den u will walk a 100m to monaco auto trade. at d back is a tower boldly writren esadio de Bordeaux thats whre d law school is.
Goodluck, srry Buhari!!!
Re: MEET: Francisco Domingo Joaquim :man With The Widest Mouth by sexylogan(m): 12:32am On Nov 30, 2014
if dis guy should kiss a babe ehn... grin
Re: MEET: Francisco Domingo Joaquim :man With The Widest Mouth by Obienesarah: 12:42am On Nov 30, 2014
Ein go be like say she put mouth for open bucket dey drink water. those teeth na kola-nut change the colour ni?.
Re: MEET: Francisco Domingo Joaquim :man With The Widest Mouth by Obienesarah: 12:45am On Nov 30, 2014
still imagining.
Re: MEET: Francisco Domingo Joaquim :man With The Widest Mouth by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 1:53am On Nov 30, 2014
betttiii why the teeth come brown like choco milo undecided
Re: MEET: Francisco Domingo Joaquim :man With The Widest Mouth by Airforce1(m): 3:03am On Nov 30, 2014
Spits
Re: MEET: Francisco Domingo Joaquim :man With The Widest Mouth by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 30, 2014
I will love to see him with his mouth close.

1 Like

Re: MEET: Francisco Domingo Joaquim :man With The Widest Mouth by aiyeboy(m): 7:19am On Nov 30, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
betttiii why the teeth come brown like choco milo undecided

guessed cos he opens them always.
Re: MEET: Francisco Domingo Joaquim :man With The Widest Mouth by aiyeboy(m): 7:19am On Nov 30, 2014
afolag:

take a bus to plaster of paris station in montpellier, cum down , frm thre a cool train to lille where u will drop for mark & spencer den u will walk a 100m to monaco auto trade. at d back is a tower boldly writren esadio de Bordeaux thats whre d law school is.
Goodluck, srry Buhari!!!

Baba eyin pa iro o
Re: MEET: Francisco Domingo Joaquim :man With The Widest Mouth by axortedbabe(f): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2014
I feel lyk peeing inside that mouth....
Re: MEET: Francisco Domingo Joaquim :man With The Widest Mouth by aiyeboy(m): 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
axortedbabe:
I feel lyk peeing inside that mouth....
Kai, you go wicked small o
Re: MEET: Francisco Domingo Joaquim :man With The Widest Mouth by fruityjojo(f): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
London bridge shocked
Re: MEET: Francisco Domingo Joaquim :man With The Widest Mouth by aiyeboy(m): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
fruityjojo:
London bridge shocked
Lol
Re: MEET: Francisco Domingo Joaquim :man With The Widest Mouth by aiyeboy(m): 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
am dropping another post, check my posts

(1) (Reply)

Has Actress Daniella Okeke Got The Bigest ‘asset’ In The Butt Industry? Photos / Ini Edo Was Born A Tripplet? – (photos) The Look Alike? / See The Extent Nigerian Nollywood Producers Go Just To Sell Their Movies (18+pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.