Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole (2220 Views)

Aisha Buhari Commissions Ikom Health Centres, Cross River / Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) / Buhari Commissions Nigeria Immigration Center In South Africa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole by Johnnyessence(m): 4:43am On Nov 30, 2014
Former Head of State and presidential
aspirant on the platform of the All
Progressives Congress (APC), Major-
General Muhammadu Buhari (retd) has
commended Governor Adams Oshiomhole
for the monumental development his
administration has brought to Edo State
in the last six years.
General Buhari gave the commendation on
Saturday when he commissioned the
newly reconstructed six Lane Airport road
and the remodelled Imaguero College, in
Benin City which has 18 blocks of a total
104 classrooms, a large school hall, a
chapel, staff rooms, an ICT centre and
other standard conveniences.
The fomer Head of State who appeared
thrilled at what he saw said, “let me
express my appreciation to the governor
for the great work he has done in this
state and also to express my delight and
congratulate the people .” tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/22917-buhari-commissions-projects-in-edo-hails-oshiomhole

8 Likes

Re: Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole by siraj1402(m): 6:20am On Nov 30, 2014
He will soon begin commissioning as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria come 2015.

18 Likes

Re: Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole by In2systemsTech(m): 7:10am On Nov 30, 2014
Online President? lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole by Johnnyessence(m): 7:19am On Nov 30, 2014
by special grace of God President buhari will win d primary election on DEC 8th and on Feb 14 2015 d people will come out enmass to vote for him in d polls Cos' we av got our PVC cards ready and so much ready to cast our vote for him he's our incoming president Cos' he has done well in d past. by d grace of God we will come here next yr Feb 16 to display d results and d statistics of how our buhari win he's d masses choice. d will of God and d masses will prevail no doubt about that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole by egift(m): 7:20am On Nov 30, 2014

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole by donphilopus: 7:35am On Nov 30, 2014
Johnnyessence:
by special grace of God President buhari will win d primary election on DEC 8th and on Feb 14 2015 d people will come out enmass to vote for him in d polls Cos' we av got our PVC cards ready and so much ready to cast our vote for him he's our incoming president Cos' he has done well in d past. by d grace of God we will come here next yr Feb 16 to display d results and d statistics of how our buhari win he's d masses choice. d will of God and d masses will prevail no doubt about that.

The Primary Elections is on the 10th, not 8th. I'm surprised even top media houses like Saharareporters are making that mistake. The Senate Primaries is on the 8th!

2 Likes

Re: Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole by teeowo: 7:43am On Nov 30, 2014
It is actually wrong to tag him as an incoming president , I am an advocate of Buhari but I think it is more appropriate to tag him as an aspirant

1 Like

Re: Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole by holatin(m): 8:21am On Nov 30, 2014
this our man,
Vote Im for change

1 Like

Re: Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole by LORDI(m): 9:03am On Nov 30, 2014
Incoming president indeed....ATIKU vote ATIKU..vote change.

1 Like

Re: Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2014
LORDI:
Incoming president indeed....ATIKU vote ATIKU..vote change.

Lol...I know you are a GEJ die hard supporter...you juat want Atiku so that you can claim he is also as corrupt as GEJ.

Oga una do well...GMB for President until orisejafor becomes a true Christian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole by hugoart(m): 9:50am On Nov 30, 2014
Buhari must and will win.

You know why?

All the demonic janja.weed pdp allegations have been found to be concocted from the pit of he'll by their satanic oLIESa Metuh.
oLIESa Metuh will trounce a lie-detector. grin grin grin

And pdp has been shown to be the largest failures in Africa.

And the birth of a phoenix,the magnificent fighting machine,the incorruptible APC will propel Nigeria and Nigerians to greatness in Africa.

No more discrimination against Nigerians in brother/sister African countries.

Militancy /Terrorism will be resolved once and for all.

A great country will emerge from the ashes left of it by the demonic janja.weed pdp.

3 Likes

Re: Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole by hugoart(m): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2014
soe:

Lol...I know you are a GEJ die hard supporter...you juat want Atiku so that you can claim he is also as corrupt as GEJ.

Oga una do well...GMB for President until orisejafor becomes a true Christian
grin grin grin

Thank you.
They don't know we know their game.
Now they know.
We're motivated to crush janja.weed pdp.

1 Like

Re: Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole by Johnnyessence(m): 11:47am On Nov 30, 2014
GMB will win in d primary election no doubt about that buhari is winning and he will win with a huge landslide buhari is our president in 2015 no argument Cos' I can see him in aso rock villa presiding over the affairs of this country for growth.no need to argue d purpose of God for this country will prevail.

2 Likes

Re: Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole by Johnnyessence(m): 11:50am On Nov 30, 2014
both d manual and online polls buhari is winning any day any time he has d fear of God.he's prepared for d job of leadership no need to argue Cos' d glory of God is great in this country.
Re: Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole by Nukilia: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
GMB represents discipline. This stands him out of the crowd.
We voted indiscipline, criminality, highhandedness, corruption, certified robbers, killers and touts in the last election;
We were deceived by religious leaders whose pockets have been laced with the loots of the wicked;
We preferred to subscribe to a candidate recommended by the witches association of Nigeria;
We voted for the angel of darkness adorned in occultic mourning attire based on our ignorance;
We thought it was fresh air, but no one told us that it would be hot air;
As we gradually leave the corrupt age of open evil, we welcome the new age of discipline and progress
Re: Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
Let me make this very clear.

Buhari will NEVER be President of Nigeria, not anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole by alaoeri: 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
All hail our incoming president GMB, Aso rock is waiting for you come May 29th 2015 In Sha Allah.
Meanwhile GEJ till May 29th 2015.

1 Like

Re: Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
Billyonaire:

When are you? Are you God?

2 Likes

Re: Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
Behold our President-in-waiting
Re: Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole by Johnnyessence(m): 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
if Gej is impeach next month and namadi sambo swearing as d acting president.our incoming President buhari will win in 2015 election and d progress we are asking of will come no doubt about it GMB is winning forget Gej and his tactics he will fail in his bid by d special grace of God. no matter what he will do in d poll we will stand till we vote finish and count our votes no need to argue d people's general will carry d day.
Re: Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole by obamartins(m): 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
Why didn't they postpone the event because of the Bomb blast to show how sensitive they are to the plight of the victims? Bloody hypocrites.
Re: Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole by Sunofgod(m): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
Gap toothed devil . . .

1 Like

Re: Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole by donphilopus: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
Billyonaire:

Your opinion is as inconsequential as the "P" in Psychology!

2 Likes

Re: Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole by nationwide1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
Buhari will ko, Buhari must win. I will like him to loose at the primary election. Reason being that he might lose the general election and they have already said the mayhem of 2011 was a tip of the iceberg. I only pity those whose relatives are in the north.
Re: Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole by fr3do(m): 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
Incoming? Won't you relax and let the polls decide.
Re: Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole by castancassy2(m): 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
praise God. atlast Burahi will be a president but not president of Nigeria but president of my toilets. Gej till 2019 after i will continue from where he stopped. Apc will be shocked when u receive the news of the 2015 results. i trust my oga at top, he will win
Re: Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole by golddust6000(m): 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
REALLY??

Re: Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole by Scout60(m): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
How many schools has buhari commissioned in north pls
Re: Incoming President Buhari Commissions Projects In Edo, Hails Oshiomhole by Etruth: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
Billyonaire:
[s]Let me make this very clear.

Buhari will NEVER be President of Nigeria, not anymore.[/s]
Bros, how market?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A List Of Corrupt Practices During Jonathans Regime.......write Yours / Another Gallant Soldier Down / Video/photo Cctv Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store In Ikeja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.