Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

PS4 Games Exchange - Gaming (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Games Exchange (759328 Views)

Pc Games Exchange In Ekpoma / PS4 Games Swap / List Of Already Released Ps4 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by DaddyYoo: 6:46am On Oct 14, 2017
Horebzy:
I have Nba2k17 and FIFA 17 for swap with reasonable games pm me 08122040697
I've watchdogs 2
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Noccerino(m): 7:32am On Oct 14, 2017
Horebzy:
that betmaster guy is very impolite he doesn't know how to talk ND it's very annoying talking to him and he isn't a typical ontisha boy cos I'm from ontisha ND I sure as hell don't talk to ppl who don't provoke me like that
Sorry brother, I don't mean to stereotype Onitsha peeps, I'm from Anambra myself but that dude talks like a main market boy, so rude!
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Noccerino(m): 7:37am On Oct 14, 2017
Diegobonito:
Lol Biased mod. Will u also say i'm betmaster because i sided with betmaster because he was saying the truth? Which ban is this moniker on? Well, i'm outta here mehn!
This is also betmaster3
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 14, 2017
Noccerino:

This is also betmaster3
Screw you. Fvck off my mentions you r3tarded being. What's my business with you?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Bettingmourinho: 7:45am On Oct 14, 2017
Horebzy:
that betmaster guy is very impolite he doesn't know how to talk ND it's very annoying talking to him and he isn't a typical ontisha boy cos I'm from ontisha ND I sure as hell don't talk to ppl who don't provoke me like that

This is Betmaster here. My other account, I'll keep on hammering you guys till you guys learn some respect and quit taking advantage of people. Let me snap our chat here also for all to see how rude i talk

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Bettingmourinho: 7:47am On Oct 14, 2017
If that chat above equates rude! I'll rather be rude for life, Fvck y'all

2 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Bettingmourinho: 7:51am On Oct 14, 2017
As for you noccerino the thing wey dey even vex me for your own be say you told me you had games you didn't have and kept me waiting for a whole week and my guy in Lagos i would have collected 3 games from travelled. I don't have your time for now but if you keep on talking about this sh!t I'll set a trap for you and deal with you. I have niggas in Lag you know. Enough of these talks. Move on!!!!

3 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by cao(f): 8:33am On Oct 14, 2017
Diegobonito:
Lol Biased mod. Will u also say i'm betmaster because i sided with betmaster because he was saying the truth? Which ban is this moniker on? Well, i'm outta here mehn!
Biased? Please don't use words you don't understand. Account that hasn't posted since 2013, an account that only posted spam, suddenly re-activates itself for an unnecessary post to post insults. Negro, hush.

UPDATE: What's up with all these spam loving posters coming here. This is obviously a secondary account for another fellow. Since even this one's posts are erratic - like the dude only remembers this one only after he's been banned or wants to post one nonsense spam. Abi, did betmaster3 call all his spam loving friends, to defend him or whatever this is supposed to be?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by cao(f): 8:44am On Oct 14, 2017
Oh and one more thing, betmaster3 just jejely collect the ban that the supermods gave you. Chill out, no need to be stressing yourself. NL isn't the be all and end all, go and rest.

Let's hope he listens, because it would be rather sad if he makes another account just for this. Oh and the other randoms, I actually have stuff to do today, so I don't want anymore nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 14, 2017
cao:

Biased? Please don't use words you don't understand. Account that hasn't posted since 2013, an account that only posted spam, suddenly re-activates itself for an unnecessary post to post insults. Negro, hush.

UPDATE: What's up with all these spam loving posters coming here. This is obviously a secondary account for another fellow. Since even this one's posts are erratic - like the dude only remembers this one only after he's been banned or wants to post one nonsense spam. Abi, did betmaster3 call all his spam loving friends, to defend him or whatever this is supposed to be?
Small kids have littered here, Just tell them to stop disturbing this thread, anybody that does so. Ban the person till 2090, they have turned this thread upside down.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Horebzy(m): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2017
Bettingmourinho:
If that chat above equates rude! I'll rather be rude for life, Fvck y'all
really!! U left out the previous messages what sort of hypocrisy is this
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by cao(f): 9:02am On Oct 14, 2017
Diegobonito:
Small kids have littered here, Just tell them to stop disturbing this thread, anybody that does so. Ban the person till 2090, they have turned this thread upside down.
Oh, the irony...
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 14, 2017
cao:
Oh, the irony...
Yeah, ur irony
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Noccerino(m): 9:29am On Oct 14, 2017
Bettingmourinho:
As for you noccerino the thing wey dey even vex me for your own be say you told me you had games you didn't have and kept me waiting for a whole week and my guy in Lagos i would have collected 3 games from travelled. I don't have your time for now but if you keep on talking about this sh!t I'll set a trap for you and deal with you. I have niggas in Lag you know. Enough of these talks. Move on!!!!
Come get some!
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by cao(f): 10:03am On Oct 14, 2017
Diegobonito:
Yeah, ur irony
Whatever helps you exist.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Iolo(m): 10:25am On Oct 14, 2017
FIFA 16 for swap. Prefer an adventure game.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 14, 2017
cao:
Whatever helps you exist.
Like i know you exist.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by StPete: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2017
It is so easy to decipher the kids from the matured minds here. Thumbs up Cao and all other matured minds. I want to suggest posting the number of betmaster or whatever his name is so that people should avoid trading with him to avoid stories that touch
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Betmaster4: 11:16am On Oct 14, 2017
Yeah!!!! Betmaster banned gloat on kids, i don't even remember sending you guys messages on whatsapp on the first place, you guys kept coming and was disturbing me for my games, even the nonentity nocerrino that send me message on olx, i won't hesitate to put you guys in your places, you guys must learn respect, nobody insults me and goes free, i'll still get nocerrino, his case is no case
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Betmaster4: 11:19am On Oct 14, 2017
StPete:
It is so easy to decipher the kids from the matured minds here. Thumbs up Cao and all other matured minds. I want to suggest posting the number of betmaster or whatever his name is so that people should avoid trading with him to avoid stories that touch
Because i can't buy ps4 games, you offered me watchdog s for farcry and i said i'm not interested and you came here claiming
arrogance, because i didn't allow you to dump an old game i've played on me, you must learn respect lil boy!!!
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Betmaster4: 11:21am On Oct 14, 2017
Horebzy:
When you begged me to pay for both the waybill and i said no, you came here shouting arrogance. Die motherfucker!!!! Now that's arrogance
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Betmaster4: 11:24am On Oct 14, 2017
Horebzy:
really!! U left out the previous messages what sort of hypocrisy is this
Screenshot my previous messages of arrogance and post here na, no you can't do that because you're a broke motherfucker that wants to eat what you can't afford.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Betmaster4: 11:25am On Oct 14, 2017
I'll keep on distorting you Idi0ts messages piece by piece, No man born of a woman takes me for a ride. No Fvcking one!
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Betmaster4: 11:26am On Oct 14, 2017
Noccerino:

Local boy wants to set trap, you have my number, locate me at No 98 olaniyi street, Abule Egba, Come get some!
You'll hear from me very soon
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by DaddyYoo: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
I've watchdogs 2 for swap with wwe2k17
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by doomsdayII(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
DaddyYoo:
I've watchdogs 2 for swap with wwe2k17
Do you really play wwe? I'm looking to buy the 18 soon but as soon as I get the platinum, I sell it maybe you can consider that too
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Noccerino(m): 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
Betmaster4:
You'll hear from me very soon
Please make it snappy, and don't just send ur men, come with them too... Cos I need to lay my hands on u
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by doomsdayII(m): 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
Anyone here still have his fifa 17 for sale?
Very serious buyer. 08080882505
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by DaddyYoo: 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
doomsdayII:

Do you really play wwe? I'm looking to buy the 18 soon but as soon as I get the platinum, I sell it maybe you can consider that too
No problem bro, let me know what's up
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by cao(f): 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
**sighs** I'm locking this thread for a few hours. Y'all need to move on. Don't just say it, do it - let it go.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by cao(f): 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
Oya... market don open.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by akocce(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
I get dark souls 3 for sale or swap... Abi na chicken gamers full here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (740) (Reply)

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.