Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

PS4 Games Exchange - Gaming (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Games Exchange (754086 Views)

Pc Games Exchange In Ekpoma / PS4 Games Swap / List Of Already Released Ps4 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Darksider131: 6:41am On Oct 18, 2017
dualcore:
got MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA PS4 for swap. abuja only. 2017 games only (played a lot of old titles) thanks.
you better trade with other games or else this game go old for your hand

Beside this game is 2016 game not 2017

2 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by mikebuddy(m): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
Siggysangel:
location plz

V.I and Ajah depending on timing.
Call 08032553898
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Mavor: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hi ladies and gents, I have the following for SALE ONLY. not SWAP. Name your price and I'll let you know if you're off the mark and what the delta is. Minimum is 5k. Lagos only. Thanks.

Uncharted The Lost Legacy
Mad Max
Destiny
The Evil Within
The Surge
Prey
Infinite Warfare
Dishonored 2
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
Dark Souls 3
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
Na wa oh,people go just send you message una don agree finish next thing na you when dey your own jeje when dem dey find swap go dey remind them watsup.anybody when no ready swap abeg no just send me message cos I go lay curse on top your head

I still have

Watch dogs 2
Deus ex mankind divided
Street fighter 5
Pes 2017
Uncharted 4 a thief end
Call of duty ghost
The division
All to swap

Location lekki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by seyideco(m): 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
justscorchone:
Na wa oh,people go just send you message una don agree finish next thing na you when dey your own jeje when dem dey find swap go dey remind them watsup.anybody when no ready swap abeg no just send me message cos I go lay curse on top your head

I still have

Watch dogs 2
Deus ex mankind divided
Street fighter 5
Pes 2017
Uncharted 4 a thief end
Call of duty ghost
The division
All to swap

Location lekki

You so right buddy. I won't call names but we've got lotta babies here.
Some will assure you to the final minute just for them not to pick calls and start useless apologies later.

Please, don't post games you not ready to swap .
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
justscorchone:

I still have

Watch dogs 2
Deus ex mankind divided
Street fighter 5
Pes 2017
Uncharted 4 a thief end
Call of duty ghost
The division
All to swap

Location lekki
That's what pissed me off and i came here ranting and people thought i was mad and stupid, nocerrino made me wait for a week when he knew he didn't have the games he advertised and he made me lose game deals, you have seen how much it pains.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
seyideco:

You so right buddy. I won't call names but we've got lotta babies here.
Some will assure you to the final minute just for them not to pick calls and start useless apologies later.

Please, don't post games you not ready to swap .
And nocerrino pit you guys against me. You've seen how it is
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
After a long week unnecessary ban i received, I want to hereby apologize to all those i e-fought with on this thread, my apologies goes to all of you guys except nocerrino, he offended me and I'm not apologizing to him, I'll still treat his F up when he least expected. Apologies once again people
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by seyideco(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
Betmaster3:
And nocerrino pit you guys against me. You've seen how it is

No,I've got nofin against you . I thought I did explained everything to you . He owns his games,wanted to buy from him and swap with you but unfortunately ,you've swapped the very one I wanted.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
seyideco:

No,I've got nofin against you . I thought I did explained everything to you . He owns his games,wanted to buy from him and swap with you but unfortunately ,you've swapped the very one I wanted.
I understand bro, i'll still chat u up sha
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Noccerino(m): 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
Betmaster3:
That's what pissed me off and i came here ranting and people thought i was mad and stupid, nocerrino made me wait for a week when he knew he didn't have the games he advertised and he made me lose game deals, you have seen how much it pains.
My moniker seems to make u reach orgasm, ur manners are too poor I can never ever swap with you. For ur info I have just completed a swap with Darksider all the way from Awka. Learn to address people.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Noccerino(m): 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Betmaster3:
After a long week unnecessary ban i received, I want to hereby apologize to all those i e-fought with on this thread, my apologies goes to all of you guys except nocerrino, he offended me and I'm not apologizing to him, I'll still treat his F up when he least expected. Apologies once again people
U have my number and address, what are u waiting for?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
Noccerino:

My moniker seems to make u reach orgasm, ur manners are too poor I can never ever swap with you. For ur info I have just completed a swap with Darksider all the way from Awka. Learn to address people.
That's your business, I'm done with you. Stop quoting me you dumb Fvck
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
Noccerino:

U have my number and address, what are u waiting for?
Like I said I'll Fvck you up when you least expect it, you won't know what hit you by the time I'll do whatever I'll do to you, I will choose the place and time. You'll be fvcked up. Just chill, You'll definitely hear from me.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Noccerino(m): 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
Betmaster3:
Like I said I'll Fvck you up when you least expect it, you won't know what hit you by the time I'll do whatever I'll do to you, I will choose the place and time. You'll be fvcked up. Just chill, You'll definitely hear from me.
Lol... Pls make it snappy
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Mavor: 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
cao. time to give these kids a time out before they permanently mess up this thread.

3 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Thegamingorca(m): 12:16am On Oct 19, 2017
Darksider131:
you better trade with other games or else this game go old for your hand

Beside this game is 2016 game not 2017

Nah 2017 game tongue

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Thegamingorca(m): 12:17am On Oct 19, 2017
Betmaster3:

And so what? Do u hear youmour also threatening to clap anyone?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Thegamingorca(m): 1:51am On Oct 19, 2017
Mavor:
cao. time to give these kids a time out before they permanently mess up this thread.

The swapping community has fallen apart.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by nanizle(m): 5:41am On Oct 19, 2017
Mavor:
Hi ladies and gents, I have the following for SALE ONLY. not SWAP. Name your price and I'll let you know if you're off the mark and what the delta is. Minimum is 5k. Lagos only. Thanks.

Mad Max
Destiny
The Evil Within
The Surge
Prey
Infinite Warfare
Dishonored 2
Dark Souls 3

Is the dark souls still available?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by aquastar(m): 7:08am On Oct 19, 2017
Mavor:

Mad Max
Destiny
The Evil Within
The Surge
Prey
Infinite Warfare
Dishonored 2
Dark Souls 3

6k for the surge
8k for lost legacy?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by cao(f): 7:42am On Oct 19, 2017
**sighs**
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by aquastar(m): 7:46am On Oct 19, 2017
justscorchone:

I still have

Watch dogs 2
Deus ex mankind divided
Street fighter 5
Pes 2017
Uncharted 4 a thief end
Call of duty ghost
The division
All to swap

Location lekki

do you want Dishonored 2 for watchdogs 2?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2017
aquastar:

do you want Dishonored 2 for watchdogs 2?

Nah family, I dash someone dishonored 2 ,hated that game fam
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Mavor: 9:57am On Oct 19, 2017
aquastar:

6k for the surge
8k for lost legacy?
those are recent titles. 10 each.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Mavor: 9:58am On Oct 19, 2017
nanizle:

Is the dark souls still available?
yes. 8k
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Darksider131: 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mavor:
yes. 8k
mavor give you contact i need that mad max for 6k
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by aquastar(m): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mavor:
those are recent titles. 10 each.

can we talk on whatsapp?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by aquastar(m): 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
justscorchone:

Nah family, I dash someone dishonored 2 ,hated that game fam

grin thats how you missed out on one of the best stealth experiences on this gen
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
aquastar:

grin thats how you missed out on one of the best stealth experiences on this gen

Nigga pls
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by benedictuyi(m): 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
aquastar:

can we talk on whatsapp?

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (740) (Reply)

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.