Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,105 members, 7,845,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Won't Be Going For Service Today. God Save Me From Backwardness. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Won't Be Going For Service Today. God Save Me From Backwardness. (633 Views)

Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? / Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Be Going For Service Today. God Save Me From Backwardness. by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 30, 2014
I missed some ministers a lot.
Have you been to a place for service and feel like you are in the best place of your life?
I have been to several of those places but could not see such a place around me in my current location.
Many a Times, you go to a service and wish you had been in another place for that day's service.

I hope something would move me to a different location where I would have this feeling again and never again feel dull in the house of God.

About to wash.
Re: I Won't Be Going For Service Today. God Save Me From Backwardness. by chibwike(m): 8:53am On Nov 30, 2014
and u opened a thread for this
Re: I Won't Be Going For Service Today. God Save Me From Backwardness. by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2014
chibwike:
and u opened a thread for this
Just keeping myself busy. I don't mind people insulting me for doing it. Just the sincere me trying to find strenght in weakness.
Re: I Won't Be Going For Service Today. God Save Me From Backwardness. by chibwike(m): 9:03am On Nov 30, 2014
victorels:

Just keeping myself busy. I don't mind people insulting me for doing it. Just the sincere me trying to find strenght in weakness.
Hmm.....cool....dont worry it'd get better
Re: I Won't Be Going For Service Today. God Save Me From Backwardness. by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 30, 2014
chibwike:
Hmm.....cool....dont worry it'd get better
Ok.
Re: I Won't Be Going For Service Today. God Save Me From Backwardness. by lastmessenger: 10:25am On Nov 30, 2014
Those who find God in a building.
The last time I checked I learnt that God is everywhere.
Bros you need to read "The Call" by Rick Joyner and you will understand that wherever you are you can access that bread of life.
Re: I Won't Be Going For Service Today. God Save Me From Backwardness. by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 30, 2014
lastmessenger:
Those who find God in a building.
The last time I checked I learnt that God is everywhere.
Bros you need to read "The Call" by Rick Joyner and you will understand that wherever you are you can access that bread of life.

I get you. I was talking of being among believers, seeing them rejoicing and hearing the scripture from another persons gift, inspiration and knowledge. It is a wonderful experience for me.
Re: I Won't Be Going For Service Today. God Save Me From Backwardness. by lastmessenger: 11:56am On Nov 30, 2014
victorels:

I get you. I was talking of being among believers, seeing them rejoicing and hearing the scripture from another persons gift, inspiration and knowledge. It is a wonderful experience for me.
Seems you are in Iraq or Iran where you hardly see church.

(1) (Reply)

How Easy Is it For You Paying Tithe? / Half Truth Gospel / " This Is Me Just Checking In Today"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.