Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

What Conductors Go Through In The Hands Of Heartless Passengers - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Conductors Go Through In The Hands Of Heartless Passengers (685 Views)

Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane / 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Conductors Go Through In The Hands Of Heartless Passengers by adonbilivit: 8:56am On Nov 30, 2014
nairaland is for every one...i know there are conductors on nairaland so are passengers...i am almost shedding tears as i write this. people could be so heartless sometimes. why would a comfortable or rich guy decide to cheat a bus conductor monetarily? i have two scenarios to share. here they are:
1. over collecting change: some people jump on a bus and become richer instead of parting with the stipulated transport fare. i was in a bus in which the fare was 50 naira. the conductor started collecting money from every one. the guy left to me gave him 100 naira but the conductor had no change to give him, so he asked him to wait. after collecting money from all the passengers, he asked the guy left to me, "bros, how much be your change?" and the guy replied "my change is 150 naira coz i gave you #200"...remember i said earlier that he only gave the conductor #100 but instead of collecting #50 change he collected #150. i wanted to expose him but a spirit told me to keep mute
advice to the conductors: always ensure you have change so that you can give passengers their change immediately.
2: not being complete on a roll: this one did hurt me more so i had to expose the guys involved. i boarded this bus in which every roll is meant to contain 5 passengers. now the guys in front of me were only 4 in number and they all knew that it was not meant to be like that but they kept quiet. i exposed them coz the conductor is an old man in his late 50s i guess. if i had delayed and we left the park that way, it would have been too late. the old man would have completed the money with his personal money coz the driver wont buy his story.
advice to conductors: always count every roll to ensure completeness.
add yours if you have any
Re: What Conductors Go Through In The Hands Of Heartless Passengers by shaggy007(m): 7:47am On Dec 01, 2014
adonbilivit:
nairaland is for every one...i know there are conductors on nairaland so are passengers...i am almost shedding tears as i write this. people could be so heartless sometimes. why would a comfortable or rich guy decide to cheat a bus conductor monetarily? i have two scenarios to share. here they are:
1. over collecting change: some people jump on a bus and become richer instead of parting with the stipulated transport fare. i was in a bus in which the fare was 50 naira. the conductor started collecting money from every one. the guy left to me gave him 100 naira but the conductor had no change to give him, so he asked him to wait. after collecting money from all the passengers, he asked the guy left to me, "bros, how much be your change?" and the guy replied "my change is 150 naira coz i gave you #200"...remember i said earlier that he only gave the conductor #100 but instead of collecting #50 change he collected #150. i wanted to expose him but a spirit told me to keep mute
advice to the conductors: always ensure you have change so that you can give passengers their change immediately.
2: not being complete on a roll: this one did hurt me more so i had to expose the guys involved. i boarded this bus in which every roll is meant to contain 5 passengers. now the guys in front of me were only 4 in number and they all knew that it was not meant to be like that but they kept quiet. i exposed them coz the conductor is an old man in his late 50s i guess. if i had delayed and we left the park that way, it would have been too late. the old man would have completed the money with his personal money coz the driver wont buy his story.
advice to conductors: always count every roll to ensure completeness.
add yours if you have any

Ma guy, is it a crime for you to be a conductor?

It's your calling.

That way, you'll never be cheated.

(1) (Reply)

Dangers On Nnewi Roads / Ethiopia 2015 - Addis Ababa Light Rail Service / Football Academies In Hungary And Czech Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.