Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus (17412 Views)

Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos / Lagos Conductors To Start Wearing Uniforms And Badges / Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by McLove(m): 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
1)The "no change ones":This is a very common slang among bus conductors. They don't have change all time, even if there is they will still complain that there is no change.

2)The Frustrated ones: They are always fighting with their ogas(drivers). They fight over different things ranging from the issue of change to the amount they carry the passengers.

3)The Touts: These ones fight with everybody; the driver, the passengers, and even drivers and conductors of other buses.

4)The Bully: These ones are always fighting with the female passengers. Only tough female passengers can deal with them.

5)The rough ones: They are always dirty, they put on tattered clothes that chase customers away. They are mostly illiterates.

6)The Semi-Literate: They go to school a little and are always trying to impress their customers by saying little English.

7)The descent ones: They are always neat, well behaved and some speak correct English that one begin to wonder why they are bus conductors.

Feel free to add yours

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by alberto2k(m): 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
My friend julius falls into the last category

I remember those times way I dey enter bus for free grin

#ojuelegba_hustle cool

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by McLove(m): 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
alberto2k:
My friend julius falls into the last category

I remember those time way I dey enter bus for free undecided
what made him a bus conductor?
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by alberto2k(m): 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
McLove:
what made him a bus conductor?

The guy stubborn gan....
After his father passed away
he started doing drugs, the clique of friends he rolled with turned him into a stoner

I still rolled with him pretty well, but I didn't let him influence me with his bad habits

There were other guys too... Endurance, ini and some others lyk that, they were my schoolmates who at some point were conductors

I had my own clique of friends I keep close but I kept those bad guys closer, so if any close friend or random Nigga' tries to stab me in the back or toy with me, my bad guys got my back

I was even the youngest among this guys, both my bad Goonz and the close pal..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by falcon01: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
funny one
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by McLove(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
falcon01:
funny one
you can add yours
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by Vision4God: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Truly u hv said it all @ Op
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by falcon01: 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
McLove:
you can add yours
i said the funny ones always cracking jokes

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by yuzjet(m): 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
undecided
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by abe27633: 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
This is so true haha.
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by sochima1989(m): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
And those made by mama pisss
"Only conductors ask for CHANGE"
So we all seeking change don turn conductors

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by LewisO: 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
I entered a NAPEP yesterday, i didn't have change just came out from the bank, and the least money with me was N40 and he claimed to me it's N50 and am the last person so i told him i don't have change he should try to collect the money he insisted so i said let's go because i was in a haste to get home, omo when i get to my destination, if u see the way this man dey talk like stammerer just because of N10. Mehn naso dis guy water almost comot for enn eye o, because of i no get change now take 1k enn say se i fit comot all the money wey dey my pocket to show am sey i no get change, naso this man dey para, e be like sey make i wipe am. grin Omo dis guy find change by all means o, by asking his colleagues passing by with there NAPEP o for about 20mins, i just say naso u stingy reach? Mehn some people can be so Obnoxious. angry grin

(op) nice one! cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by greeners222(m): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
Typing...
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by eleko1: 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
undecided na wah ooo.Soon somebody will open a thread'7 type of fart/How to understand persin wey fart undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
McLove:
1)The "no change ones":This is a very common slang among bus conductors. They don't have change all time, even if there is they will still complain that there is no change.

2)The Frustrated ones: They are always fighting with their ogas(drivers). They fight over different things ranging from the issue of change to the amount they carry the passengers.

3)The Touts: These ones fight with everybody; the driver, the passengers, and even drivers and conductors of other buses.

4)The Bully: These ones are always fighting with the female passengers. Only tough female passengers can deal with them.

5)The rough ones: They are always dirty, they put on tattered clothes that chase customers away. They are mostly illiterates.

6)The Semi-Literate: They go to school a little and are always trying to impress their customers by saying little English.

7)The descent ones: They are always neat, well behaved and some speak correct English that one begin to wonder why they are bus conductors.

Feel free to add yours

The ones that smells dry gin/ogogoro
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by Babyboy1986(m): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
lol
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by allanphash7(m): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
8: the change ones cos CHANGE has come
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by ShakurM(m): 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
Op has said it all sef..
Nice research
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
the mad ones
Before entering bus, you will ask them how much ? and they will say #50.....
But when you are already on the way and you pay them #50, you will hear; "oga, my money na #70 jhoor" and if you fail to pay, they will throw you out of their bus.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by yurme(m): 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
ehn
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by Jarus(m): 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
The funny ones.
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by Situation001(m): 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
una be conductor before
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by gamyy(m): 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
FP for fest tym

*jehova idi egu...jehovah idi e gu jehovah*
Re: 7 Types Of Bus Conductors You Will Meet In A Public Bus by omanifrank(m): 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
haha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? / Nigeria To Kenya By Road How Possible ? / 17 Nigerian Migrants Sue Italy For Returning Them To Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.