Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Religious Lies Created By Preachers To Make You Guilty. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Lies Created By Preachers To Make You Guilty. (1015 Views)

Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? / 14 + 1 Religious Lies.... / Examples Of Apostle Paul conviniently ignored By preachers/pastors today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious Lies Created By Preachers To Make You Guilty. by Vondata(m): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2014
Its obvious that the level of Ignorance increases daily in Nigeria about Religion with increase in number of preachers per annum.
These lies can send you to court in British or any of the philosophical religious countries. Some of them are:

1. You must speak in tongues before you make heaven.
N/b: All those that spoke without the influence of the Holy spirit have sinned against the Holy Spirit.

2. Falling in love with someone you don't plan to marry.

3. Listening to worldly songs is a big sin.

4. Wearing ear rings, artificial hair, make ups, using perfumes will send you to Hell.
N/b: Is saint Lucy in hell?

5. Having a Bf/GF without engaging in sex is still a sin.
Making close friendship with opposite sex is sinful? How? Then 80% of the world will meet Hell.

6. Only 750,500 believers will make heaven

7. Getting married without informing your pastor.

8. All those that believe in power of any other being, worship Idols. Then saying Rosary, asking help from saints are sinful.

9. Not giving 10% of your income as Tithe in church is a grave sin.
N/b: You're making your pastors richer.

10. Having sex with your wife/husband for non-procreation purpose.

I predict Preaching will be a routine bussiness in Nigeria in the next 7years, where 60% will be prophets and 20% will be living in delusion.

If you have evidence that one of the Delusions above is a sin, prove it.

You can add your Delusions about religion. Tnx!
Happy sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Religious Lies Created By Preachers To Make You Guilty. by vonmaxwell(m): 9:44am On Nov 30, 2014
Not joing fellowship or 4getting to pray thrice a day. Chai.
Re: Religious Lies Created By Preachers To Make You Guilty. by vonmaxwell(m): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2014
This speaking in tongues, getting gf and listening to worldly songs dey vex me
Re: Religious Lies Created By Preachers To Make You Guilty. by holatin(m): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2014
That why I love fela.
He said no matter what you are told or read.
use your common sense.
no do FOLLOW FOLLOW

1 Like

Re: Religious Lies Created By Preachers To Make You Guilty. by Gammfreak(m): 9:49am On Nov 30, 2014
I almost left Religion when my pastor told girls to stop using weavon and wearing trousers. I hate religious lies.
Re: Religious Lies Created By Preachers To Make You Guilty. by Vonelixir(f): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2014
Like seriously, preaching false teachings will land you in jail here in france.
I overhead one student from Nigeria saying you need not read your books but your Bible inorder to pass exams.

1 Like

Re: Religious Lies Created By Preachers To Make You Guilty. by Gammfreak(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2014
Mod front page. Nigerians need to know the delusions coz is making us more ignorant
Re: Religious Lies Created By Preachers To Make You Guilty. by Vondata(m): 9:58am On Nov 30, 2014
Gammfreak:
I almost left Religion when my pastor told girls to stop using weavon and wearing trousers. I hate religious lies.
lol! I hope u no leave?
Re: Religious Lies Created By Preachers To Make You Guilty. by santislim8(m): 9:58am On Nov 30, 2014
N
Re: Religious Lies Created By Preachers To Make You Guilty. by Vondata(m): 10:07am On Nov 30, 2014
Vonelixir:
Like seriously, preaching false teachings will land you in jail here in france.
I overhead one student from Nigeria saying you need not read your books but your Bible inorder to pass exams.

lol, most Nigerians still read their Bibles instead of their books expecting to pass exams...
Result of 7yrs Jambite or 5yrs carry over

1 Like

Re: Religious Lies Created By Preachers To Make You Guilty. by Tallesty1(m): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2014
YOUR NO.3

I'm not going to condem listening to secular music but you and I knows that some secular musics are indeed bad for a Christian.

Before you listen to any secular song, please consider the content of the lyric. The bible, while not specifically speaking of music, says in Philippians 4:8 “Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.” This is an excellent guide. If we should be thinking about such things, surely those are the things we should invite into our minds through music and lyrics. Is the lyrics in a secular song be true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent, and praiseworthy? If so, then there is nothing wrong with a Christian listening to a secular song of that nature.

If the songs you are listening to promotes and encourages some sinful actions, you know beyond a doubt, that this song does not praise God, but the devil. We should be very careful with what we listen to.
Re: Religious Lies Created By Preachers To Make You Guilty. by Vonelixir(f): 10:30am On Nov 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
YOUR NO.3

I'm not going to condem listening to secular music but you and I knows that some secular musics are indeed bad for a Christian.

Before you listen to any secular song, please consider the content of the lyric. The bible, while not specifically speaking of music, says in Philippians 4:8 “Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.” This is an excellent guide. If we should be thinking about such things, surely those are the things we should invite into our minds through music and lyrics. Is the lyrics in a secular song be true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent, and praiseworthy? If so, then there is nothing wrong with a Christian listening to a secular song of that nature.

If the songs you are listening to promotes and encourages some sinful actions, you know beyond a doubt, that this song does not praise God, but the devil. We should be very careful with what we listen to.

Listening to party songs has zero influence on one's life, is just for fun... You are in the world, you can't do without world songs unless u wana go Solo.

1 Like

Re: Religious Lies Created By Preachers To Make You Guilty. by Vonelixir(f): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2014
Vondata:

lol, most Nigerians still read their Bibles instead of their books expecting to pass exams...
Result of 7yrs Jambite or 5yrs carry over

why do we practise more than British that brought christianity to us?...

1 Like

Re: Religious Lies Created By Preachers To Make You Guilty. by Godfullsam(m): 10:40am On Nov 30, 2014
We fall victim of erroneous teachings because we fail to read/study the words of God. The Bible is the complete word of God and the mind of God. If you study the Bible, you study the mind of God. No wolf in sheep clothings will decieve you with false doctrin.
Re: Religious Lies Created By Preachers To Make You Guilty. by Tallesty1(m): 10:40am On Nov 30, 2014
Vonelixir:

Listening to party songs has zero influence on one's life, is just for fun... You are in the world, you can't do without world songs unless u wana go Solo.
It influences some people's action.

Look at our youths, majority of them dress, walk, talk, and behave like their favourite musician.

When you are angry and want to punish someone, listen to Terry G's free madness and you will spot the different in your behaviour before and after listening to the song.

1 Like

Re: Religious Lies Created By Preachers To Make You Guilty. by Vonelixir(f): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
It influences some people's action.

Look at our youths, majority of them dress, walk, talk, and behave like their favourite musician.

When you are angry and want to punish someone, listen to Terry G's free madness and you will spot the different in your behaviour before and after listening to the song.

You get influenced by them when you want to. We all have freewill, did u raped a gal afta listening to Olamide story for the God's but still enjoyed the track?
Re: Religious Lies Created By Preachers To Make You Guilty. by Tallesty1(m): 11:12am On Nov 30, 2014
Vonelixir:

You get influenced by them when you want to. We all have freewill, did u raped a gal afta listening to Olamide story for the God's but still enjoyed the track?
I don't understand yoruba and I don't listen to songs that I do not know their meaning.

1 Like

Re: Religious Lies Created By Preachers To Make You Guilty. by vonmaxwell(m): 11:26am On Nov 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
I don't understand yoruba and I don't listen to songs that I do not know their meaning.
my advice!
Dont starve yourself of free beats song cuz of religion
Re: Religious Lies Created By Preachers To Make You Guilty. by Tallesty1(m): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2014
vonmaxwell:

my advice!
Dont starve yourself of free beats song cuz of religion
That's my headache bro, don't waste those pills!

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Words / Do You Need God (or Religion)? 10 Reasons You Don't. / Why Terrorist Shout " Allah Akbar" During Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.