Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Pls I Need Help(direction) On How I Will Travel From Anambra To Ilorin. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls I Need Help(direction) On How I Will Travel From Anambra To Ilorin. (3601 Views)

See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) / Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) / Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help(direction) On How I Will Travel From Anambra To Ilorin. by amazingemy9: 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
Pls my fellow nairalanders,I will be travelling to ilorin this week for the ist time,and I will be travelling from anambra state,onitsha to be precise,pls I need your advice to know the transport company to use,I have contacted Good is good motors,they told me that they don't ply through that road.most of the people I asked here said they didn't knw much about kwara state.pls guys I need ur help on this,your advices re much welcomed.the place am going to is called basin.
Re: Pls I Need Help(direction) On How I Will Travel From Anambra To Ilorin. by monemsis(m): 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Pls I Need Help(direction) On How I Will Travel From Anambra To Ilorin. by Pinnacle(m): 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ask very well, there used to be direct vehicle to ilorin from onitsha. Anyway you can also break it down by getting akure motor from Onitsha. From Akure, you can connect through Osogbo or get Ilorin direct. Best wishes.
Re: Pls I Need Help(direction) On How I Will Travel From Anambra To Ilorin. by tobisayo: 8:55am On Dec 04, 2014
pls I need help on how to & public transport routes from Abeokuta to Victoria Island, all suggestions will be much appreciated. Tnx
Re: Pls I Need Help(direction) On How I Will Travel From Anambra To Ilorin. by alex406(m): 12:13am On Dec 06, 2014
amazingemy9:
Pls my fellow nairalanders,I will be travelling to ilorin this week for the ist time,and I will be travelling from anambra state,onitsha to be precise,pls I need your advice to know the transport company to use,I have contacted Good is good motors,they told me that they don't ply through that road.most of the people I asked here said they didn't knw much about kwara state.pls guys I need ur help on this,your advices re much welcomed.the place am going to is called basin.
You can journey down to ibadan from Onitsha then board another vehicle from ibadan(iwo road) to ilorin.
Re: Pls I Need Help(direction) On How I Will Travel From Anambra To Ilorin. by onegig(m): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
alex406:

You can journey down to ibadan from Onitsha then board another vehicle from ibadan(iwo road) to ilorin.
Which kain long journey be that?

Op. Search for kwara express on google. Get a phone number off their site and call to ask where they are located in Onitsha. They run straight service from Onitsha to Ilorin.

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Wrapping (cling Film) Luggages At International Airport / Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information / Ghana Diaries: My Experience Travelling To And Living In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.