Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Saharareporters: Jonathan Stoned @ Oau: Rejoinder - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saharareporters: Jonathan Stoned @ Oau: Rejoinder (1033 Views)

Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki / Saharareporters : Jonathan Holds Secret Meeting With Former VP Atiku / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saharareporters: Jonathan Stoned @ Oau: Rejoinder by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
Saw this interesting piece on Facebook, just copied, am not the original poster. Enjoy

I have watched the video released by the
relations of sahara reporters to justify their claim that President Goodluck Jonathan was
stoned at OAU on friday. I thank them for releasing the video. Consequently, I wish to
make the following observations.

1. That truly, some group of students were
seen peacefully singing aluta song.

2. That no where in the 37 seconds video
was President Jonathan stoned.

3. That no where in the 37 seconds video
was any traditional ruler abused.

4. That no where in the video was any road
blocked.

5. That contrary to what sahara reporters
reported that President Jonathan refused to
address students through out the event he
came for at OAU, visual evidence have shown
that President Jonathan was addressed by
the students and the president in return,
addressed the students.

6. That visual evidence have shown that
President Jonathan was cheered by students
while stepping out of oduduwa hall.

7. That the group of students protesting
were inside the campus. Let me also state
that the peaceful demonstration was
legitimate. Students have right to protest. The protest was organized to caught the
attention of President Jonathan in order to
ensure that some suspended Students
Leaders in the campus are recalled.

8. That Students protested doesn't mean
President Jonathan has been rejected by the
people. It is not new. Students protested
against Fayemi in Ekiti. Aregbesola saw hell in
the hands of the students he refused to pay
bursary awards. LASU students for time
without numbers, occupied Fashola office in Alausa untill he bowed to the words of
reasoning. So, why the hullabaloo about the
few students that were mobilised to sing
protest song against President Jonathan for
less than 5 minutes?

9. That Contrary to the propaganda
incorporated by Sahara Reporters, the
programme that president Jonathan came for
was peaceful.

10. That the Students Union Government
(SUG) which is the highest students authority
in OAU had told the general public to ignore
the lies incorporated by the pop-corn activists
masquerading as Journalists in Sahara
Reporters and The Nation newspapers that
President Jonathan
Was stoned out of great IFE.

Summarily, no where in the 37 second video
was President Jonathan stoned. No road
block. No violent. No traditional rulers was
abused. QED.

Long live my Almamata.
-Yinka Gbadebo

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Jonathan Stoned @ Oau: Rejoinder by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
saTANists, una no dey tire? The whole world now knows your presido got booed, shikena!

you want us to believe yinka gbadebo, thesame guy that was rolling with wike and endorsing jonathan for a end term? Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Jonathan Stoned @ Oau: Rejoinder by OtunbaJega: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
Awada kerikeri... saTANoids no dey tire?...
Re: Saharareporters: Jonathan Stoned @ Oau: Rejoinder by dachpee(m): 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
I think the more SR continue this their lying spree the more they lost their value even in the presence of their supporters
Re: Saharareporters: Jonathan Stoned @ Oau: Rejoinder by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
OtunbaJega:
Awada kerikeri......
look whos talkin',look what the big foool who says it is studying in CD saying! Tout..
Re: Saharareporters: Jonathan Stoned @ Oau: Rejoinder by Olaolufred(m): 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
THEY DID NOT PROTEST.
BUT THEY SANG TO JONATHAN, " A SE TINRIN LOGBON ORI E, IWO TI A RO POGBON" 2X.

"WE THOUGHT YOU WERE WISE, ONLY TO FIND OUT YOUR INEPTITUDE"

THIS SUMMARIZED WHY I VOTED FOR JONAH IN 2011 THINKING HE WOULD NOT BE PART OF THE ROT.

BUT LEFT NOW DISSAPOINTED. EBELLE DID NOT ONLY LOOT. HE OPENED THE GATE WIDE FOR MORE BRUTAL LOOTERS TO PERFORM THEIR ENTERPRISE.

INSTEAD FOR EBELLE TO CAUTION THEM, HE EXCUSED THEM FOR JUST STEALING WHILE NIGETIANS MISCONSTRUED IT TO BE CRROPTION.

EBELLE STINKS.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Killed Bola Ige? An Answer OBJ Needs To Include In His New Book. / Breaking News- Stay Away From Buhari’s Rally, Udoedehe Tells Supporters / Pastor T.B. Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country - Adewale Adeoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.