Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. (50593 Views)

10 Things You Can Relate With If You Were Raised By Nigerian Parents / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / 10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by wtfCode: 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Truckpusher:
Come joor make I drag small - Confused op and confused mod sending trash to the fp since adams angry
hehehe, the op dey breath through the azzhole.
Come grab a joint n' bake with a brother jorr.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by Chiefpriest1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
Truckpusher:
I hope you are aware that sometimes that you need to tell people the ugly hard truth for them to make a u turn in whatever they aren't getting right after so much talking and complaining?

Nah! A man can make very firm points without being abusive.
Verbally attacking a woman's physical features because you want to correct her is totally wrong in my opinion

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
The list is mostly useless.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by KanwuliaJara: 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by clevvermind(m): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
Truckpusher:
Not until you humble yourself - No,I'm not satisfied. tongue
do u think i have the time for a fight today? U lie.

I'm nt in that mood today and i dnt want to ever be. I am always a happy person.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by Lilamartedi(f): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
Truckpusher:
I understand that aspect perfectly,but be right sure you're in the right frame of mind.
I have seen lots of peeps crying their eyes out here, after cooking something they can't swallow. grin
Noted. Let's not derail any further smiley
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by oyeezee(m): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
It got me wondering too.......its more like 'dont stop doing these things or keep doing theses things.............. angry
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by abbey621(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
Another thread filling people's mind with nonsense. I have yet to see a man capable of doing all the things on the list every day of his marriage, trust me such a man does not exist. Happiness, sadness, anger, jealousy, irritation and fear are just some of the emotions an average couple experience during the course of marriage, the key is to let the good outweigh the bad. I know I know, we all like to pretend as if this world is full of fairy tales but let's be real here, humans are not perfect, so when two people marry how then can we expect perfection??
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by BCJAY(f): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
I pray God should help our men to abide and always remember a woman will always be a woman, the weaker vessel so do not look at their but. LOVE US UNCONDITIONALLY
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by gebest: 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ok we don hear.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by Truckpusher(m): 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
Chiefpriest1:

Nah! A man can make very firm points without being abusive.
Verbally attacking a woman's physical features because you want to correct her is totally wrong in my opinion
It is wrong in my own opinion too but if that would save the day so be it - After all we should be best friends and if I can't tell her the painful ugly truth then who would for God's sake .You people are just making everything about women look like oppression.

For example.......Personally I would be mad as hell if someone else outside get to tell me that my breath stinks when I have someone that stays with me all day.

Some people need a serious push while constantly assuring them that you're doing it for love grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by Truckpusher(m): 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lilamartedi:
Noted. Let's not derail any further smiley
Lmao tongue

So, what are the things you wouldn't do to your man? cheesy
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by Lilamartedi(f): 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
Truckpusher:
Lmao tongue

So, what are the things you wouldn't do to your man? cheesy
Wouldn't bore him to death with constant nagging

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by Zikkie(f): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
clevvermind:
but can you observe them?

Pls ask him o! If ur were so easy we would have little or no broken narriages
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by Truckpusher(m): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lilamartedi:
Wouldn't bore him to death with constant nagging
A nagging woman is just a pain in the asss angry
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by gentlegg(m): 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
@Poster
Am sure you don't have a wife
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by Lilamartedi(f): 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
Truckpusher:
A nagging woman is just a pain in the asss angry
I know right!.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by Truckpusher(m): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lilamartedi:
I know right!.
Lol......Solomon once said that it is better to live in the hills than to share a roof with a nagging woman. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by mufutau55(m): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
What about enslavement? After you don buy her from her Papa and Mama with all that huge bills.

And suppose the wife does the opposite of those things listed.. What do you do?
Just asking oh!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by Zikkie(f): 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
CashCow77:
Good to read all these stuff. You are guys are building castles in the air, women are the devil's advocate hence Jesus refused to marry. Never trust a woman, she's got nine lives. Only spiritual men undrrstands spiritual matters. A woman who talks to the hubby anyhow should take some slaps. The Bible says the woman should submit to her hubby in all things, hubby lobe your wife. Now the extent of her submission determines how deep the love flows. Its like walking with God, if you want anointing and grace to succeed in life, then you MUST SUBMIT TO GOD IN ALL THINGS. The same principle is applicable in marriage. Enjoy yourself!

Meaning you obviously are/would be a wife-beater SMH

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by afamgod(f): 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
lafflaff123:

Unless the man has been charmed or just plain stupid.

The things you listed can only be done by a perfect man and last time I checked there is none.
My dear, any serious minded man can keep to these rules and even much more. It does not necessarily need a perfect man.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by SpencerLewis(m): 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
clevvermind:
These are ten things you should never do to your wife.

1. Never cheat on your wife.

2. Never deny your wife sex.

3. Never beat your wife. Whether slap or blows.

4. Never call your wife names such as witch, whor'e, b'itch, fool etc.

5. Never hate your wife. Only love your wife.

6. Never cease to buy your wife good gifts.

7. Never cease to give your wife money for market and her upkeep.

8. Never cease to pray for your wife.

9. Never cease to call your sweet names. Always tell her sweet words.

10. Never cease to defend and protect your wife.

So help us God.

Idlessness na bad thing oo. My friend get yourself busy biko kwanu!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by prophetfire: 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
clevvermind:

So help us God.

this shudnt av made front page.nothing new in it. Complete poo.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by Egomah(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
Are you high on something? Who be small pikin? Better respect yourself child
ShakurM:
No mind am, na small pikin dey do am cry

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by favouryemmy: 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
jcflex:
Noting new in the list
Nothing new? Well, it's quite new to some people who had heard it several times! Just because they don't do them. We men need to keep reminding ourselves.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
ladies of nowadays they dont like d kind of men listed above ...dis is d definition of a Jerk or Mr. Nice guy listed here.
if u dont Cheat ur wife wants to Cheat
if u luv Church ur wife will not be interested
my friend dis is a list of trash dont break people's relationship. every guyz out there knws whats best of their individual relationships

Thanks.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by Ofido(m): 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
OYa the hubby version
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by Skipuru(m): 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
[color=][/color]village enjoyment , no place like village at least you eat ur local food?village enjoyment , no place like village at least you eat ur local food?village enjoyment , no place like village at least you eat ur local food?

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by Adesolomon2014(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
ireneony:
if only men will abide to this rules this life would have been very easy
Nt All Women Deserves This...Few Ar Greedy....
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by Adesolomon2014(m): 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
abbey621:
Another thread filling people's mind with nonsense. I have yet to see a man capable of doing all the things on the list every day of his marriage, trust me such a man does not exist. Happiness, sadness, anger, jealousy, irritation and fear are just some of the emotions an average couple experience during the course of marriage, the key is to let the good outweigh the bad. I know I know, we all like to pretend as if this world is full of fairy tales but let's be real here, humans are not perfect, so when two people marry how then can we expect perfection??
sure Cus We Aint Perfect...Jus Tryin 2
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by Lilamartedi(f): 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
Truckpusher:
Lol......Solomon once said that it is better to live in the hills than to share a roof with a nagging woman. grin
smiley
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. by Kay17: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
clevvermind:

So help us God.

You mean faithful and loyal wife, right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food / Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. / Don't risk marriage with these set of people

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.